Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,921 members, 7,828,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Handing Over To Sanwo-olu, Not Possible Without Lagosians - Ambode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Handing Over To Sanwo-olu, Not Possible Without Lagosians - Ambode (303 Views)

Buhari To Shettima: I Will Respond To Your Statement When Handing Over In 2023 / Philip Shaibu: Victory Of Obaseki Couldn't Have Been Possible Without This Man / Ambode Hands Over To Sanwo-olu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Handing Over To Sanwo-olu, Not Possible Without Lagosians - Ambode by newsynews: 2:35pm On May 28, 2019
Governor Akinwunmi Ambode of Lagos State has revealed that handing over to the incoming governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu won't have been possible without the support of Lagosians.

Ambode made this known in a social media post shared today as he officially handed over to Sanwo-Olu.

Sharing a picture of the handing over process, the outgoing governor wrote:

To the Glory of God, I have just handed over the reins of government in Lagos State to His Excellency, Mr. Babajide Sanwoolu, after a rewarding 4-year experience. This would not have been possible without the support, cooperation and prayers of all Lagosians. I remain eternally grateful to you all. God bless you all. And to God be all the Glory.

Meanwhile, Babajide Sanwo-Olu who will be sworn-in as governor of Lagos State tomorrow tweeted a thank you message to the outgoing governor in appreciation for his stewardship.

He tweeted:

Thank you H.E @AkinwunmiAmbode for your kind words today as you officially handed over your stewardship of our great state, Lagos.

Life is a succession of moments and today we are at the right place and moment to build #ForAGreaterLagos. SanwoOluInauguration

https://lailasnews.com/handing-over-sanwo-olu-lagosians-ambode/

Cc lalasticlala

Re: Handing Over To Sanwo-olu, Not Possible Without Lagosians - Ambode by sarrki(m): 2:37pm On May 28, 2019
Ambode you have done your bit

History will remeber you for what you do for lagos

Either good or bad

You will be remembered

All of us one way or the other we will be remembered for our deeds
Re: Handing Over To Sanwo-olu, Not Possible Without Lagosians - Ambode by torbitalimited: 2:41pm On May 28, 2019
sarrki:
Ambode you have done your bit

History will remeber you for what you do for lagos

Either good or bad

You will be remembered

All of us one way or the other we will be remembered for our deeds

Yes o, we will all be remembered for what we have done.

What will you be remembered for?
Re: Handing Over To Sanwo-olu, Not Possible Without Lagosians - Ambode by sarrki(m): 2:42pm On May 28, 2019
torbitalimited:

Yes o, we will all be remembered for what we have.

What will you be remembered for?

Patriotic citizen

1 Like

Re: Handing Over To Sanwo-olu, Not Possible Without Lagosians - Ambode by Bizmagnet: 3:15pm On May 28, 2019
Why does Sanwo's suit look bigger than him?

(1) (Reply)

In This My Second Tenure I Will No Longer Be The Governor… – Ayade / Obasanjo And 393 Others Get Away From Plane Crash Aboard Ethiopian Airlines / Should The Government Place A Ban On The Sales Of Sniper?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.