Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,675 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Daddy Freeze Shades Okoro Blessing After Blaming The Church Over Her Lies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Shades Okoro Blessing After Blaming The Church Over Her Lies (24323 Views)

Meet Eze Money, The Owner Of The House Okoro Blessing Claimed Was Hers / Nkechi Blessing Shades Okoro Blessing After She Admitted Faking Her House / Davido Shades Sophia Momodu, His Baby Mama After Blaming Hackers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Shades Okoro Blessing After Blaming The Church Over Her Lies by Nazarethnaza: 2:44pm On May 28, 2019
Daddy Freeze has also dropped a shade for Okoro Blessing, barely a day after he blamed the church over her lies which got busted.  Recall that shortly after her arrest, the media personality stated that even if she is wrong, he does not support putting a woman through the level of humiliation she went through. He wrote; 

"Even if she is wrong, I do not support putting a woman through this level of humiliation. Join me today as I teach why the church is partly to blame for this. Many pastors have made greed their creed, teaching greed as a replacement for need."

However barely a day after he blamed Pastors over the sad incident, Daddy Freeze has also dropped a shade for Okoro Blessing. Sharing a photo with cars displayed in the background, Daddy Freeze wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/28/daddy-freeze-shades-okoro-blessing-after-blaming-the-church-over-her-lies/

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Shades Okoro Blessing After Blaming The Church Over Her Lies by wilsonchilboy(m): 2:46pm On May 28, 2019
Cum n pay ur tithe wit dat yellow toy

17 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Shades Okoro Blessing After Blaming The Church Over Her Lies by Abfinest007(m): 2:57pm On May 28, 2019
this how yahoo yahoo started posting what u don have

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Shades Okoro Blessing After Blaming The Church Over Her Lies by IamPatriotic(m): 3:02pm On May 28, 2019
Apart from his paid OAP job with Cool FM and his non profitable MC hustling, what else does this guy do to acquire all these toys?

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Shades Okoro Blessing After Blaming The Church Over Her Lies by Nazarethnaza: 3:09pm On May 28, 2019
SMH cool cool cool
Re: Daddy Freeze Shades Okoro Blessing After Blaming The Church Over Her Lies by MrGist: 3:11pm On May 28, 2019
shocked
Re: Daddy Freeze Shades Okoro Blessing After Blaming The Church Over Her Lies by LearnITsmash(m): 4:59pm On May 28, 2019
I love daddy freeze, grin the guy kill me with this video

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Shades Okoro Blessing After Blaming The Church Over Her Lies by chimjoshjuan: 6:15pm On May 28, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Shades Okoro Blessing After Blaming The Church Over Her Lies by tstx(m): 6:20pm On May 28, 2019
Table Shaker

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
Re: Daddy Freeze Shades Okoro Blessing After Blaming The Church Over Her Lies by chiedu7: 6:21pm On May 28, 2019
Churches in Nija are fueling this urge for material things.

8 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Shades Okoro Blessing After Blaming The Church Over Her Lies by Amanee(f): 6:21pm On May 28, 2019
What does he do?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Shades Okoro Blessing After Blaming The Church Over Her Lies by GeneralPula: 6:21pm On May 28, 2019
Confirm! Daddy freeze is real. Love that fact!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Shades Okoro Blessing After Blaming The Church Over Her Lies by hollistarMOB(m): 6:22pm On May 28, 2019
all i can say is "lol"
Re: Daddy Freeze Shades Okoro Blessing After Blaming The Church Over Her Lies by solmusdesigns: 6:22pm On May 28, 2019
grin

funny dude

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Shades Okoro Blessing After Blaming The Church Over Her Lies by Junkie1: 6:23pm On May 28, 2019
Re: Daddy Freeze Shades Okoro Blessing After Blaming The Church Over Her Lies by TANID(m): 6:23pm On May 28, 2019
D'freezer Again grin

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Shades Okoro Blessing After Blaming The Church Over Her Lies by Okuda(m): 6:23pm On May 28, 2019
IamPatriotic:
Apart from his paid OAP job with Cool FM and his non profitable MC hustling, what else does this guy do to acquire all these toys?

that is definitely not his..

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Shades Okoro Blessing After Blaming The Church Over Her Lies by 1zynnvn(m): 6:23pm On May 28, 2019
The okoro challenge has started

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Shades Okoro Blessing After Blaming The Church Over Her Lies by aku626(m): 6:24pm On May 28, 2019
He is winning, still didn’t see any shades OP just drawing imaginary parallels here
Re: Daddy Freeze Shades Okoro Blessing After Blaming The Church Over Her Lies by barrypro: 6:24pm On May 28, 2019
Which church
For professional web design services. Check signature
Re: Daddy Freeze Shades Okoro Blessing After Blaming The Church Over Her Lies by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 28, 2019
This idiot must link every thing to the church.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Shades Okoro Blessing After Blaming The Church Over Her Lies by mamatwiny(f): 6:28pm On May 28, 2019
IamPatriotic:
Have you considered earning from his social media accounts? You think he is being controversial for nothing?

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Shades Okoro Blessing After Blaming The Church Over Her Lies by Abkreizi: 6:28pm On May 28, 2019
Hehehe.... he even did the hand like her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Shades Okoro Blessing After Blaming The Church Over Her Lies by AngelicBeing: 6:30pm On May 28, 2019
tongue
Re: Daddy Freeze Shades Okoro Blessing After Blaming The Church Over Her Lies by andrew444(m): 6:30pm On May 28, 2019
IamPatriotic:

Thy are not his cars o

The house and cars in the compound belong to a young dude who is into building of houses in the lekki and selling .

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Goldie On What She Wants To Be Remembered For / Ebuka Uchendu And Wife Cynthia In Lovely New Photo / Daniella Okeke Removes Her Booking Contact On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.