Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,409 members, 7,954,624 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:24 AM

Oshiomhole Must Step Down Now- APC Nat'l Deputy Chairman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Must Step Down Now- APC Nat'l Deputy Chairman (419 Views)

Ize-Iyamu Acid: Oshiomhole Must Have Mistaken Me For Another Dean – Sagay / Kabiru Adjoto Plans ‘Oshiomhole Must Go’ Protest / Oshiomhole Must Go - Governors, Ex-Governors Insist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole Must Step Down Now- APC Nat'l Deputy Chairman by igwesylv: 3:28pm On May 28, 2019
The Deputy National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, APC, (North), Senator Lawan Shuaibu, has called for the resignation of the party’s National Chairman, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, from office.

Shuaibu said Oshiomhole has failed to improve on what he met at the party, hence the need for him to step down as APC’s leader.

He made the call in a letter dated May 27 and addressed to Oshiomhole, entitled: “APC: It’s fortune and misfortune, time to act!”

According to Shuaibu: “It is my honest opinion that your ability to ensure this party flourishes is deficient as you lack the necessary composure and you also don’t possess the capabilities and the requisite experience to run a political party.

“The respect was commanding among its members and sympathizers have been completely eroded, while the goodwill has equally evaporated with the type of attitude of threats to members you deploy, including senior..... CONTINUE READING: https://ugobestiky.com/oshiomhole-must-step-down-now-apc-deputy-chairman/
Re: Oshiomhole Must Step Down Now- APC Nat'l Deputy Chairman by Oxb90: 3:31pm On May 28, 2019
The chicks has come home to.......
Re: Oshiomhole Must Step Down Now- APC Nat'l Deputy Chairman by Oxb90: 3:38pm On May 28, 2019
Eye don clear. Just some months ago you guys was hailing him. He was carrying his broom from one stadium to another. He m u s t - n o t - r e s i g n.
Re: Oshiomhole Must Step Down Now- APC Nat'l Deputy Chairman by reccy(m): 3:38pm On May 28, 2019
Come and step him down now. Nonsense! I stand with osho! No going back on our next level agenda.
Re: Oshiomhole Must Step Down Now- APC Nat'l Deputy Chairman by Idonki(f): 3:39pm On May 28, 2019
Nah deir fight, wetin concern me

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Sanwo-Olu Takes Traffic Management And Transportation As Tops Agenda / Ex-NIMASA DG Sentenced To Seven Years Imprisonment / Breaking: Confusion Over Proclamation Of National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.