Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) (67621 Views)

Why Lions Do Not Attack When You Are In Safari Vehicles / How Do I Make My Dog To Be Aggressive? Please Help. / Would You Allow Your Dog To Kill A Thief/Robber In Your Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) by XklusivGistBlog(m): 5:26pm On May 29, 2019
Ababsimikikpayong shocked sadIs dah my twin brother from Calabar South?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) by donvicke: 5:26pm On May 29, 2019
Re: How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) by Jokerman(m): 5:26pm On May 29, 2019
Dogs are known to be greedy

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) by NigeriaBam: 5:27pm On May 29, 2019
Cut your Left hand for him....

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) by Mcowubaba: 5:27pm On May 29, 2019
Move out from the house angry angry undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) by encryptjay(m): 5:27pm On May 29, 2019
MikeBetty:
Allow Hunger To Hammer Am For 7days, After That Buy Better Food Give Am, He Go Loyal. Only Him Go Dey Follow Follow You.
We will find you grin
Just feed it and watch the dog become your friend.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 29, 2019
vincentjk:
My aunt paid us a visit some months ago, she arrived at night and my boerboel was barking at her just as he does to everyone. The next day, I left for work early in the morning just to come back to find my dog, aunt and my dad sitting outside discussing omg shocked ( Murphy that has so much guard instinct in him)

I asked her how she did it? She told me that a dog would bark at you especially when he's the alpha, but it's up to you to stand your ground and comply with the owner, but depending on the level of aggression which the said dog posses.
Nice

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) by CaptainFM1: 5:27pm On May 29, 2019
Start by throwing the food from a distance to the dog.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 29, 2019
Give it food. I recall when my cousin's dog used to disgrace me whenever I visit. One day, I told myself that this dog must stop barking at me whenever she sees me, so I got food from my cousin and he walked me to the dog while I feed it. From that day, we became friends. grin

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) by perdollar(m): 5:28pm On May 29, 2019
ds dog dey eat better pass some nairalanders

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) by Bishop(m): 5:29pm On May 29, 2019
Olatomz1:
[b][/b]Hi everyone, I've been hired to look after a grown male boerboel
The owner is gonna travel in the next one week
And I need the dog to know me so I can be able to feed him.
What can I do for the dog to know me and not attack me when it's let loose.
NOTE: I've tried giving it some treats but it still backs whenever I go near to the dog

Kindly help me
What can I do.

Send me a PM

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) by Owaincouncil: 5:29pm On May 29, 2019
I only pray that the owner when he return meet u alive and intact.
But just think well before the dog use your skull for dinner..

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) by bettercreature(m): 5:30pm On May 29, 2019
They didn’t train the dog It supposed to know you by mere handing over it’s chain to you by the owner

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 5:31pm On May 29, 2019
Olatomz1:
NOTE: I've tried giving it some treats but it still backs whenever I go near to the dog

Kindly help me
What can I do.

The owner needs to introduce you to the dog, like he is introducing you to a girlfriend........

Feed the dog with the owner, play with the dog together, walk with the dog together etc etc

Once the dog gets your trust, you are fully introduced........

NB: When the owner travels, ensure you don't visit the dog alone o....... Make dog no turn you to suya....... grin

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) by klever18(m): 5:32pm On May 29, 2019
ask lalasticlala

oh no he is the snake master not dog

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) by ddjay: 5:32pm On May 29, 2019
Olatomz1:

Kindly help me u
What can I do.
ALWAYS BE THE ONE TO FEED IT

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) by deltateam: 5:34pm On May 29, 2019
MikeBetty:
Allow Hunger To Hammer Am For 7days, After That Buy Better Food Give Am, He Go Loyal. Only Him Go Dey Follow Follow You.

That's dangerous o. If he cut chain eh, you self go loyal.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) by DabuIIIT: 5:34pm On May 29, 2019
post=78833597:
Give him food most times and he will change towards you.

Dogs are just like human beings.

Shut up,thank you.
You wanna use that dog for suya,ba?

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) by funshint(m): 5:34pm On May 29, 2019
That's how boerboel behave.... I'm presently staying with a family that has one. When the dog is in the cage it barks as if it's going to tear me. But when it comes out it becomes meek like a child. Just try to pat it on the head whenever it comes out and the more you feed it; it'll get to know your face.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) by gdon1010(m): 5:34pm On May 29, 2019
Kiss the dog and thank me later���

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) by AmazingELixir: 5:34pm On May 29, 2019
undecided undecided undecided

Diswan dhan dey go find Wetin go bite him bails off..na must say the dog must pally you...if you must know dogs dey sense bad pipu from afar....

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 5:34pm On May 29, 2019
just dey feed am...no release am,when d dog kip seeing only u feeding it...u urself will know u can near it in just like 2wks

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) by Toju200(m): 5:35pm On May 29, 2019
Olatomz1:

The owner no go gree

He said it will know me later
Yesterday night they let it loose
He didnt back at me
And today it's a different case
u and d owner should take it out for a stroll and u should be d handler....den take it to ur house feed it take care of it just for dat day....d next day do d same...if it's used to ur scent it won't bark...but take not dogs smell fear once u are afraid they know...dats why Dey attack

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) by Gabson001(m): 5:36pm On May 29, 2019
MikeBetty:
This one weak me

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) by greggng: 5:36pm On May 29, 2019
Olatomz1:

Kindly help me
What can I do.

The best way to make dog know you is by giving he or her food..

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) by sunnydking(m): 5:38pm On May 29, 2019
[color=#770077][/color]
vincentjk:
My aunt paid us a visit some months ago, she arrived at night and my boerboel was barking at her just as he does to everyone. The next day, I left for work early in the morning just to come back to find my dog, aunt and my dad sitting outside discussing omg shocked ( Murphy that has so much guard instinct in him)

I asked her how she did it? She told me that a dog would bark at you especially when he's the alpha, but it's up to you to stand your ground and comply with the owner, but depending on the level of aggression which the said dog posses.
Re: How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 29, 2019
Tell the owner to introduce it to you! He should hold d chains and give it to you to hold. He must be there when you touch the dog oh! Then spend l1hr taking it on a walk

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) by odutolu1(m): 5:38pm On May 29, 2019
xperlear:
Exclusive Information Every Nairalander Need To Have At His/her Disposal

1. How to Successfully Relocate to Canada as a Permanent Resident Without Wasting a Kobo on Agents
2. How to easily get jobs in Canada.
3. The High-Score IELTS Program

For the Blueprint guide and Video

Whats App Only : 0 9 0 5 8 6 1 4 0 0 4

Human trafficker

_^^
Re: How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) by Lincoln275(m): 5:38pm On May 29, 2019
Olatomz1:
I'm so sorry sir
It was a typographical error....
But I think you should know shocked
You dey mind him? Even him, what is it’s barks?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) by globalview(m): 5:39pm On May 29, 2019
Start giving him foods/ water even in presence of the owner,by time you give him food and water for 3days he will be friendly with you.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) by Psoul(m): 5:39pm On May 29, 2019
Olatomz1:

Kindly help me
What can I do.

Stop bn afraid of the dog and that will settle it.

When u are afraid, ur body produces some secretions which the nose of the dog can smell. This smell triggers the attack mode in the dog.
The interpretation of the smell u produce in the brain of the dog goes like this. Anyone that gets scared once he/she shes a dog is a bad person or has a bad intention, so he/she deserved to be attacked to stop his/her bad intention.

That is why the dog tends to attack u once it smells the secretion.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) by Gabson001(m): 5:40pm On May 29, 2019
xperlear:
Exclusive Information Every Nairalander Need To Have At His/her Disposal

1. How to Successfully Relocate to Canada as a Permanent Resident Without Wasting a Kobo on Agents
2. How to easily get jobs in Canada.
3. The High-Score IELTS Program

For the Blueprint guide and Video

Whats App Only : 0 9 0 5 8 6 1 4 0 0 4

_^^
Bullshits

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) / My Ram Died And I Roasted It For My Dogs (photos) / Talk To A Veterinarian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.