Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) - Pets (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) (67627 Views)

Why Lions Do Not Attack When You Are In Safari Vehicles / How Do I Make My Dog To Be Aggressive? Please Help. / Would You Allow Your Dog To Kill A Thief/Robber In Your Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) by Psoul(m): 9:14am On May 30, 2019
luminouz:

Pheromones nigga...pheromones!!!

Thanks bro...daz the chemical men secrete when afraid.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) by chiboy1116: 1:01pm On May 30, 2019
vincentjk:

Not at all, he was the alpha to my gsd and not me

Rip to him sha

He passed on 3months ago cry
RIP TO HIM. the gsd must have hated his guts .

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) by vincentjk(m): 1:52pm On May 30, 2019
chiboy1116:
RIP TO HIM. the gsd must have hated his guts .

Yup kinda

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) by Olatomz1(f): 3:37pm On May 30, 2019
deltateam:

That's dangerous o. If he cut chain eh, you self go loyal.
angry angry[color=#990000][/color]
Re: How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) by Olatomz1(f): 3:44pm On May 30, 2019
stubbornman:

Shebi you don chop the dog grin ....wetin you dey miss am for
kiss
Re: How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) by Olatomz1(f): 3:45pm On May 30, 2019
advocate666:
So this is what you came on this earth to do? look after dogs?
what if they are paying you 500k a month to do it?
Re: How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) by Lovelyn451(f): 4:01pm On May 30, 2019
askibee:

I know I just wanna pull your legs,Nd it seems I won
smiley

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) by Olatomz1(f): 4:17pm On May 30, 2019
MrSly:

You lied. You made the same mistake in two different occasions. It is not typo error jorh!
I don't think you have word prediction on your phone or auto correct function.......... Who knows if it's 3310 you are using cool
Re: How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 30, 2019
Lovelyn451:
smiley

hope your day is going in fine
Re: How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) by Kokaine(m): 4:36pm On May 30, 2019
Olatomz1:

The owner no go gree

He said it will know me later
Yesterday night they let it loose
He didnt back at me
And today it's a different case
Sit on a chair close to it when it's chained and at a distance it can't touch you but smelling you. Remain there. Let it bark till its tired, give it food and water. Do this for three days, let it bark, get tired, sleep wake up and still see you there. It will know you
Re: How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) by Lovelyn451(f): 4:46pm On May 30, 2019
askibee:

hope your day is going in fine
yeah...yours??
Re: How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) by MrSly(m): 10:17pm On May 30, 2019
Olatomz1:

I don't think you have word prediction on your phone or auto correct function.......... Who knows if it's 3310 you are using cool
Sorry!!! That wasn't enough reason. Auto correct function is not accountable for what you typed and posted on the internet. Whether I use 3310 or Nokia torch, that won't change what you typed. The energy you have been using to defend the wrong spelling should have been used to edit it. That is simple wisdom.
Re: How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 31, 2019
Lovelyn451:
yeah...yours??

very fine

are you in Kano?
Re: How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) by Olatomz1(f): 10:00pm On Jun 02, 2019
MrSly:

Sorry!!! That wasn't enough reason. Auto correct function is not accountable for what you typed and posted on the internet. Whether I use 3310 or Nokia torch, that won't change what you typed. The energy you have been using to defend the wrong spelling should have been used to edit it. That is simple wisdom.
You know you have a big problem

I mistakenly typed a word
You came here shouting it was deliberate
Have we met before
Or who informed you about what I can do or not do

My advice is
Change the way you view or judge people
You don't know who is who

Over and out
Re: How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) by Olatomz1(f): 10:04pm On Jun 02, 2019
Olatomz1:
[b][/b]Hi everyone, I've been hired to look after a grown male boerboel
The owner is gonna travel in the next one week
And I need the dog to know me so I can be able to feed him.
What can I do for the dog to know me and not attack me when it's let loose.
NOTE: I've tried giving it some treats but it still backs whenever I go near to the dog

Kindly help me
What can I do.

HELLO FRIENDS
THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THE PROBLEM HAS BEEN SOLVED

GOD BLESS Y'ALL
Re: How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) by peeta4u(m): 5:30am On Jun 04, 2019
Olatomz1:

HELLO FRIENDS THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THE PROBLEM HAS BEEN SOLVED
GOD BLESS Y'ALL
so, hw did u solve it?
Re: How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) by lilbarracuda(m): 8:38pm On Jun 04, 2019
Psoul:

Thanks bro...daz the chemical men secrete when afraid.

Pheromones are (chemicals) mostly secreted by male insects to attract the other sex. I could be wrong but I'm not sure humans secret such

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 05, 2019
Olatomz1:
[b][/b]Hi everyone, I've been hired to look after a grown male boerboel
The owner is gonna travel in the next one week
And I need the dog to know me so I can be able to feed him.
What can I do for the dog to know me and not attack me when it's let loose.
NOTE: I've tried giving it some treats but it still backs whenever I go near to the dog

Kindly help me
What can I do.
pls what breed is this giant dog?
Re: How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) by Olatomz1(f): 4:53pm On Jun 12, 2019
Idowukings:
pls what breed is this giant dog?
Boerboel
Re: How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) by Olatomz1(f): 4:55pm On Jun 12, 2019
peeta4u:
so, hw did u solve it?
Basically I feed them And they see me everytime
Re: How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) by IamAlexander: 9:24am On Jun 26, 2019
stubbornman:

Shebi you don chop the dog grin ....wetin you dey miss am for

I don’t eat dogs sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 02, 2019
iamalexander:
I don’t eat dogs sir.

wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) / My Ram Died And I Roasted It For My Dogs (photos) / Talk To A Veterinarian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.