Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

How Japan Overtook England. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Japan Overtook England. (560 Views)

Picture Of Eleko Of Eko, In London, England Circa, 1950s. / China Just Overtook The USA As The World's Largest Economy / How Indonesia Overtook Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Japan Overtook England. by Ikengawo: 6:36am On Sep 28, 2010
that queerbate country and it's hateful depressed people should write an article on their independence day on how Japan overtook it.

let alone how it's an american colony.

Just a thought.
Re: How Japan Overtook England. by Nobody: 6:41am On Sep 28, 2010
Ikengawo:

that queerbate country and it's hateful depressed people should write an article on their independence day on how Japan overtook it.

let alone how it's an american colony.

Just a thought.
Delightful!

Poster, just huff a few puffs into the breathalyzer. After the result, we'll get back with you shortly.
Re: How Japan Overtook England. by Ikengawo: 6:44am On Sep 28, 2010
i'm relaxed like your mothers vaginal cavity.

i just think it's odd how nobody questioned that rather childish BBC article about indonesia and nigeria when to VERY comparable countries, Japan and Britian, are facing the same contrast.

both island nations
similar population size
both resource poor

both started as textile exports, only when japan 'started' getting into the international game britian owned more the half of planet earth and now its an american colony.
Re: How Japan Overtook England. by Pukkah: 8:03am On Sep 28, 2010
Ikengawo:

i'm relaxed like your mothers womanly cavity.

i just think it's odd how nobody questioned that rather childish BBC article about indonesia and nigeria when to VERY comparable countries, Japan and Britian, are facing the same contrast.

both island nations
similar population size
both resource poor

both started as textile exports, only when japan 'started' getting into the international game britian owned more the half of planet earth and now its an american colony.

I feel you but let's put our house in order. We should ask ourselves why and how Indonesia overtook us and ambitiously plan to overtake Britain that is 'deriding' us by which time such 'criticisms' would be unnecessary.
Re: How Japan Overtook England. by VALIDATOR: 8:47am On Sep 28, 2010
For centuries, Europe's economy (not just only UK)had been built on looted resources from their colonies abroad (africa,asia,south america,etc). Even after independence, they had ensured that only leaders who did their biddings are put in power in the former colonies.Now,we are getting wiser and our resources are becoming difficult for europeans to loot, it is only logical that their economies will slow down. Watch china gradually become the largest economy in the world.It has just displaced japan from the 2nd position.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Gets Rape Victim's Phone As Gift / Amechi Bars School Aged Children From Hawking In Port Harcourt. / Delete Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.