Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,018 members, 7,859,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:29 PM

Sanwo-Olu: "My Best Food, Boli And I Like Carrying Peoples Problem" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu: "My Best Food, Boli And I Like Carrying Peoples Problem" (16433 Views)

As Nigeria Gets Worse, Some Peoples Problem Is Still Peter Obi / "We Are Yet To Generate Electricity To Roast Boli" - Tinubu / Babajide Sanwo-olu: My Encounter With The Biggest Change Lagos Has Ever Seen. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu: "My Best Food, Boli And I Like Carrying Peoples Problem" by GeneralPula: 11:06am On May 29, 2019
[s]
Davash222:

How then do you interact with the grassroots if you don’t walk on the street You guys are already clustered with 30K stipends hence you now defend laxity from your pay masters.

[/s]

You guys are just dumb. You lack everything including comprehending simple information!
Re: Sanwo-Olu: "My Best Food, Boli And I Like Carrying Peoples Problem" by etrange: 11:08am On May 29, 2019
Davash222:

How then do you interact with the grassroots if you don’t walk on the street You guys are already clustered with 30K stipends hence you now defend laxity from your pay masters.

Bro, you didn't need to generalise and insult that guy. There's no way the governor would be walking the streets as freely as he used to. It's not obtainable anywhere. If it is not supporters, it'd be non supporters or journalists or any form of paparazzi. He'd definitely attract attention as the number one person in the state, like it or not. We all know this, so why the sentiment?

No one is saying he can't move into the streets with his entourage for grassroot interaction. But he cannot walk the streets freely like a common man. Fact.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: "My Best Food, Boli And I Like Carrying Peoples Problem" by 12345baba(m): 11:09am On May 29, 2019
He done win nah y he still dey lie?
Re: Sanwo-Olu: "My Best Food, Boli And I Like Carrying Peoples Problem" by Lovelyn451(f): 11:09am On May 29, 2019
Just look at Lagos state governor, hmmm... I love boli
Re: Sanwo-Olu: "My Best Food, Boli And I Like Carrying Peoples Problem" by mechanics(m): 11:13am On May 29, 2019
hisexcellency34:
If you need favour from Sanwo-Olu, just go to his office with roasted boli and groundnut.

Boli sellers right now...
lol, where they doing dancing competition?
Re: Sanwo-Olu: "My Best Food, Boli And I Like Carrying Peoples Problem" by RexTramadol1: 11:13am On May 29, 2019
Abeg interchange oh, like boli and love problems
Re: Sanwo-Olu: "My Best Food, Boli And I Like Carrying Peoples Problem" by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:13am On May 29, 2019
yuanexchanger:
Problem carrier...we pay your 1688 sellers instantly

Mynd44, Seun, lalasticlala, Dominique, funlord

this is china4shopping notorious yuan scammer

please ban his account to save unsuspecting nairalanders

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: "My Best Food, Boli And I Like Carrying Peoples Problem" by Stillthebest: 11:15am On May 29, 2019
Davash222:

Truth be told, as a high office holding political figure you can't walk freely like you used to. Commitments and responsibilities are part of the reasons. Apart from that, they operate on protocols. Doesn't mean he can't but not as always as he used to.

Let's be realistic.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: "My Best Food, Boli And I Like Carrying Peoples Problem" by zoedew: 11:16am On May 29, 2019
Little wonder Sanwo Olu is mosquito-weight! Make no mistakes however about his ability to be the husband that makes his wife happy and fulfilled since he loves boli! lolzzzzzzz
Re: Sanwo-Olu: "My Best Food, Boli And I Like Carrying Peoples Problem" by jydeskill1(m): 11:23am On May 29, 2019
Davash222:

so he must walk on the street to relate with the grassroots. What happened to town hall meetings, representative council's and the social media? You are still living in 1987.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: "My Best Food, Boli And I Like Carrying Peoples Problem" by skylowlow: 11:28am On May 29, 2019
Lolzz.

He likes sisisioge grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu: "My Best Food, Boli And I Like Carrying Peoples Problem" by funlord(m): 11:43am On May 29, 2019
yuanexchanger:
[s]Problem carrier...we pay your 1688 sellers instantly

[/s]
Useless god forsaken thief...

https://www.nairaland.com/3190496/currency-e-currency-market-deals/7155#78815155

Dominique

Mynd44

Search that number

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: "My Best Food, Boli And I Like Carrying Peoples Problem" by Fitz22(f): 11:58am On May 29, 2019
Hmmmmmmm
Hmmmmmmm
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Sanwo-Olu: "My Best Food, Boli And I Like Carrying Peoples Problem" by tobitoself(m): 12:07pm On May 29, 2019
grin

Re: Sanwo-Olu: "My Best Food, Boli And I Like Carrying Peoples Problem" by Dudeladude(m): 1:23pm On May 29, 2019
nairalee:
What a combination! I don't understand. Did u mean Boli and groundnut or Boli and carrying people's problem?

Whenever he's eating Boli he likes mixing it with people's problem.
dude..u have a very sweet brain
Re: Sanwo-Olu: "My Best Food, Boli And I Like Carrying Peoples Problem" by frozen70(f): 2:28pm On May 29, 2019
Lagosians will hold on to this his statement

" I love carrying people's problems"

Let's see how far he will carry Lagosians problems

He has committed himself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: "My Best Food, Boli And I Like Carrying Peoples Problem" by wifeesnatcher(m): 5:40pm On May 29, 2019
thatigboman:
Gbagada General hospital active mental patient. Lagos has on auto pilot one-chance since tinubu became governor in 1999. This ganja smoke mentally ill sanwo will kukuma crash everything. I pity innocent lagosians

pity Abians kid
Re: Sanwo-Olu: "My Best Food, Boli And I Like Carrying Peoples Problem" by alexrufabot(m): 11:45pm On May 29, 2019
Boli bawo sir, Try Ewa Agonyin and Bread Agege. You will change ur love.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dasuki’s Loyalists Threaten To Release Videos Of Beneficiaries Of Armsgate Fund / Magu Immediately Ceases To Act As EFCC Chairman – Ozekhome. / How NHIS Squandered Over N6.8 Billion On Illegal Allowances – Audit Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.