Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,443 members, 7,850,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:31 AM

Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time - Sports (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time (67597 Views)

Falconets Celebrate With Fans After Defeating France At FIFA U20 World Cup (Vid) / Nigeria Vs USA: FIFA U20 World Cup, Monday 27 May 2019 / Nigeria Vs Qatar: FIFA U20 World Cup (4 - 0) Full Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by abdulkayus(m): 9:34pm On May 30, 2019
Listar:

Check their names. They don't have any business in football world, they should rather go for their calling. (Herdsmen)

And some should be selling spare parts and smuggling drugs
Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by deltateam: 9:34pm On May 30, 2019
mexzony:
I hate this third loser thing. So if there was no third best this is how we would have exited the competition.this team is clueless and tactically inept.

That's to feel a bite of nepotism.

Hausa doesn't know how to play ball. They are best pursuing nama.

Instead of to get the best irrespective of tribe. We are here doing tribe equality on top football.

Incompetence

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by Princeadonis(m): 9:34pm On May 30, 2019
anabose:
nor forget say,
them Mikel squad of 2005
finished third place in group stageto reach final o
Always confirm your facts before posting. We came 2nd in the group

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by Pablonkor: 9:35pm On May 30, 2019
Pls y'all should join let's wish them a safe Trip back to their Fatherland since they're allergic to Poland

Welcome back in addy boys
Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by LilSmith55(m): 9:35pm On May 30, 2019
flemsy15:
tournament top goal scorer ladies and gentlemen

That guy Erling Haland I've been using him on this video game football manager 2018... The guy is a beast, he score goal anyhow for me... And this guy also Luka Jovic I've known him since 2015 this same Football Manager, there is this anoda guy Fiete Arp... I think Football manager predict future best player... Manager should start using this game to scout player I swear...

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by blacknp(m): 9:36pm On May 30, 2019
mexzony:
I hate this third loser thing. So if there was no third best this is how we would have exited the competition.this team is clueless and tactically inept.
I any of your family members were better they would have been in Poland with them,Charity they say begins at home.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by sleeknaija(m): 9:37pm On May 30, 2019
putin4:
Nonsense I know na watin go happen when I first see the list of the team,any Nigeria team Igbos didn't dominate will not do well in any competition,some tribe are made to bring fame and luck to Nigeria and some are made to bring shame like what happen today.the coach should learn his lesson now.

U are critically mad... U this triballistic bigot ..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by joxxy01(m): 9:37pm On May 30, 2019
They are Lucky they qualified...
Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by kingjosephat(m): 9:38pm On May 30, 2019
Though I didn't watch the match but based on the analysis so far, I hope they will improve in the next stage
Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 30, 2019
NotBeenPaid:

Our squad qualified for the next round please or they're coming back home?

We have qualified....as one of four third place winners.

Poland is the other qualifier.

The other two spots would be fought out between Ecuador, Norway, Portugal and Panama

We may meet either Italy or Senegal in the next round. Depends.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by kenzysmith: 9:38pm On May 30, 2019
Why bashiru never play 4 2 matches now shey dem dey bench am abi he get injury?
Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by Chukalemon(m): 9:39pm On May 30, 2019
Na hausa and Fulani I they see here .I know no why this hausa Fulani herdsmen people no wan leave us make we enjoy our Biafra sha
Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by PopeFlatino(m): 9:39pm On May 30, 2019
grin guy wats d name of that football manager game abeg...make I download asap
LilSmith55:

That guy Erling Haland I've been using him on this video game football manager 2018... The guy is a beast, he score goal anyhow for me... And this guy also Luka Jovic I've known him since 2015 this same Football Manager, there is this anoda guy Fiete Arp... I think Football manager predict future best player... Manager should start using this game to scout player I swear...

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by AAA593: 9:41pm On May 30, 2019
Pablonkor:
Pls y'all should join let's wish them a safe Trip back to their Fatherland since they're allergic to Poland

Welcome back in addy boys
U don't understand under 20 competition

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by Realhommie(m): 9:41pm On May 30, 2019
tactius:

We may have qualified for the next round as one of four best 3rd place finisher. That's why.
I know.. But they bury their heads in shame, they had everything to top the group.

I hope they go farther than the next round otherwise they should just pack up already to come back home.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by Boyooosa(m): 9:42pm On May 30, 2019
tosinosam:
There is no better chance to hypertension than supporting arsenal.and Nigeria football team....They can dissapoint any moment
And they can surprise at any moment..,
Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by abdulkayus(m): 9:43pm On May 30, 2019
deltateam:

Instead of to get the best irrespective of tribe. We are here doing tribe equality on top football.

Incompetence

U guys keep talking about this same thrash. Pls, between you and God, tell me how many hausas do we have in the entire squad of this current U20? Just 2,just 2 ooooo, and u guys are blabbering up and down like a Billy goat on heat.
We have had squad with more hausas than this squad and they all did very well. We even have one with captain being Hausa and they all did well.
What u accuse others of, is what you and your ilks are actually are.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by Realhommie(m): 9:43pm On May 30, 2019
kenzysmith:
Why bashiru never play 4 2 matches now shey dem dey bench am abi he get injury?
He started the last game against the US but was subbed in the first half, probably due to injury concerns.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by 2blessed01(m): 9:44pm On May 30, 2019
stieyven:

He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
...And Where Does That Places Him Dat Wishes His Brother Death
Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by abdulkayus(m): 9:45pm On May 30, 2019
Chukalemon:
Na hausa and Fulani I they see here .I know no why this hausa Fulani herdsmen people no wan leave us make we enjoy our Biafra sha

I can see only two hausas in the entire squad. Zulkiflu Rabiu and Muhammad Tijjani, can u pls show me more.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by Pablonkor: 9:45pm On May 30, 2019
AAA593:

U don't understand under 20 competition
Is this for real
Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by Realhommie(m): 9:45pm On May 30, 2019
Boyooosa:

And they can surprise at any moment..,
They'll only spring surprises one in every 10 games. They're masters in raising and crushing hopes.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by Boyooosa(m): 9:46pm On May 30, 2019
Realhommie:
They'll only spring surprises one in every 10 games. They're masters in raising and crushing hopes.
Hmmmm, it is well
They are just the reflection ANigeria agovernment
Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by Sabby1(m): 9:47pm On May 30, 2019
flemsy15:
tournament top goal scorer ladies and gentlemen

That Erling Haaland is already a prolific and proven goal scorer in Norway, he once scored four goals in a competitive game. He played under Ole Gunnar Solksjaer in Molde and is wanted by Man Utd and top European clubs. Currently, he plays for Red Bull Salzburg.

The guy is still a protege anyway

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by Jacobx007: 9:48pm On May 30, 2019
deltateam:

Incompetence

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by Pidginwhisper: 9:50pm On May 30, 2019
LilSmith55:

You can't be far from truth. There's some players in FM who moves from their parents clubs and to another. still end up with the same clubs in real life. FM is crazy. So addictive. Still on FM2016 with over £2B for transfer alone. Still trying to adapt to 2018-2019.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by MorufuAtanda: 9:50pm On May 30, 2019
You pack abookis wet suppose dey tend to their Maluu for katsina to go play football, na wetin you expect?
Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by Jacobx007: 9:51pm On May 30, 2019
putin4:
Nonsense I know na watin go happen when I first see the list of the team,any Nigeria team Igbos didn't dominate will not do well in any competition,some tribe are made to bring fame and luck to Nigeria and some are made to bring shame like what happen today.the coach should learn his lesson now.
We are not talking of drug trafficking here

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by Nat404: 9:52pm On May 30, 2019
tactius:

We have qualified....as one of four third place winners.

Poland is the other qualifier.

The other two spots would be fought out between Ecuador, Norway, Portugal and Panama

We may meet either Italy or Senegal in the next round. Depends.
Senegal.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by Chimezirim121: 9:52pm On May 30, 2019
Worst Under 20 ever
Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by Walelavender(m): 9:53pm On May 30, 2019
emeernest:

FIFA needs to investigate that match to make sure no wayo. A whole 12goals with one player scoring 9 & Norway actually needed plenty goals to stand a chance of qualifying as best 3rd place.
Norway won't qualify. They stand no chance as other teams are well placed with 4 points

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Swaziland: World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 13th November 2015 / Arsenal & Chelsea: This Picture Of 4 Ladies Got People Talking On Twitter / Samuel Eto'o Marries Georgette Tra Lou In A Lavish White Wedding In Italy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.