Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,955 members, 7,824,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Looking For Someone To Take Some Simple Web Designing Jobs Off My Hands - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Looking For Someone To Take Some Simple Web Designing Jobs Off My Hands (1560 Views)

Which Pays More In Lagos - Selling Clothes In Boutiques Vs Web Designing / Web Designing With Corel Draw / Some Simple Sample Web Apps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Someone To Take Some Simple Web Designing Jobs Off My Hands by BrownEyes4(f): 1:50pm On May 05, 2007
This is geared towards a person that needs help building up their portfolio or find it difficult to get into that arena despite their skills. The pay will have to be in £s as i get paid in £s.

let me know your skills and if possible provide an url link to what you have done.

No time wasters please! meaning i want authentic web designers not people who fancy dabbling into web designing all of a sudden.
Re: Looking For Someone To Take Some Simple Web Designing Jobs Off My Hands by my2cents(m): 2:09pm On May 05, 2007
some folks on www.webmastersofafrica.com might be able to help. Click on "Find a webmaster".

It's revving up to be the #1 web/app development search site. So go ahead and look for one on there. It's not like you have anything to lose tongue
Re: Looking For Someone To Take Some Simple Web Designing Jobs Off My Hands by layi(m): 2:33pm On May 05, 2007
I own a webdesign firm made up of 14 young webartist (more than designers). They can do magic on the web from simple site design to web applications. They are creative youngsters btw the ages of 21 and 25.
I could hook u up. Email me
Re: Looking For Someone To Take Some Simple Web Designing Jobs Off My Hands by webplus(m): 2:45pm On May 05, 2007
Am a web peogrammer and designer and i also host website and applications
You can contact me through my telephone whick is 08028418499, or 017219265, or go to my website which is www.webplusng.com
email:info@webplusng.com, or koredefakuns@yahoo.com
Re: Looking For Someone To Take Some Simple Web Designing Jobs Off My Hands by BrownEyes4(f): 4:40pm On May 07, 2007
Thank you. I will be in touch shortly for further discussions regarding pay and availability
Re: Looking For Someone To Take Some Simple Web Designing Jobs Off My Hands by Afam(m): 5:32pm On May 07, 2007
My personal opinion though, never take webdesigners who don't have websites serious.

Well, it all depends on what you want done and how you want them done.

I can effortlessly develop a static website (up to 20 pages) under 5 hours if the materials are available or develop a fully dynamic database driven web application under 2 days if the list of deliverables, features and functionalities are clearly spelt out.
Re: Looking For Someone To Take Some Simple Web Designing Jobs Off My Hands by koolmartin: 8:59pm On May 07, 2007
Hi,

I am into web desiging and development full time with internet connection online almost 24/7.
I use tools like DREAM WEAVER, FRONT PAGE, SWITCH MX, FIRE WORKS, and PHOTOSHOP for my DESIGNS and ASP.NET 2.0 and VB.NET 2005 for my DEVELOPMENT WORKS

Seing is believing, i have the following websites designed by me

a. www.mylaspotech.com
b. www.royalexchangepls.com
c. www.adestar.com
d.www.rosellasparks.com
e. www.aquarevelation.com
My e-mail here : martinscom@yahoo.com My Tel: 08024745220
Re: Looking For Someone To Take Some Simple Web Designing Jobs Off My Hands by JEKayode: 9:07pm On May 07, 2007
Mail the description of the site to (4emmikay@myway.com)
and i will sent yu the qoute!. Trust!
Re: Looking For Someone To Take Some Simple Web Designing Jobs Off My Hands by BrownEyes4(f): 3:36pm On May 08, 2007
Can you email your name, skills and list of your sites to con3ro11@googlemail.com, Makes it simpler than phoning then we can communicate via email.
Re: Looking For Someone To Take Some Simple Web Designing Jobs Off My Hands by smartsoft(m): 4:33pm On May 08, 2007
humm,  please abeg no hard feelings here just saying my mind. why are does website not prefessional apart from mylaspotech of a thing you said you did, because the laspotech of a thing looks so good than others. shocked
Re: Looking For Someone To Take Some Simple Web Designing Jobs Off My Hands by fitinwell: 1:10pm On May 19, 2007
HI Bolaji media works & IT consultancy services Doesn't believe in web template and yet will deliver with speed, please visit www.bolajimedia.com or call 08028088179

call us today we got good quality website to deliver to you today, at a very good price,

Webmaster
Re: Looking For Someone To Take Some Simple Web Designing Jobs Off My Hands by cueniche(m): 5:43pm On May 25, 2007
Hey miss, i really don't and still wont shout about my abilities. I am a web developer and a creativity director for CueNiche Inc., a nigerian firm.
Along with my team at work we have executed dozens of web designs. I also freelance, so if you think you would want a guy that would take up a job and deliever right on time then i'd advice you check out these selected sites below:

http://www.bellissimmainteriore.com - An interior design company in Nigeria
http://www.dateastar.tv - A reality tv show in nigeria
http://www.imaginationhills.com - A non-governmental organization in Nigeria
http://www.unilag.edu/dli - Official website of the Distance Learning Institute of the University of Lagos

These sites where design by me while freelancing. Holla me at cueniche@gmail.com. better still call my digits on +2347028200417, +2348066103407
Re: Looking For Someone To Take Some Simple Web Designing Jobs Off My Hands by webzone(m): 8:19pm On May 25, 2007
I'm a J2EE Application and web Developer, i am intrested for the web design job from you. Please contact me through my email address ie manwaeze@yahoo.com
Thanks for your concern.
Mike
Re: Looking For Someone To Take Some Simple Web Designing Jobs Off My Hands by mukthar(m): 11:22am On May 28, 2007
cool

(1) (Reply)

Who Has My Content? Wordpress Or The Hosting Company? / T00lstore.ru - The Premium Tools Store / This Blog Is Up For Sale Www.nairaface.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.