Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Babajide Sanwo-Olu's 1st Tweet As Governor Of Lagos State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babajide Sanwo-Olu's 1st Tweet As Governor Of Lagos State (46739 Views)

Tribunal: Shehu Sani’s Tweet As Atiku, PDP Lose (Screenshot) / Akeredolu Reacts to Kayode Ogundamisi's Tweet As "Unwise" For Saying This / Babajide Sanwo-olu visits Femi Otedola, dines at his residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Babajide Sanwo-Olu's 1st Tweet As Governor Of Lagos State by weIMPORT: 1:06pm On May 29, 2019
Babajide Sanwo-Olu sworn in as governor of Lagos state on Wednesdays and has released his 1st social media statement on twitter.

Sanwo-Olu who is also the 6th civilian governor of Lagos State, after taking over affairs of the state from his predecessor, Akinwunmi Ambode, took to twitter moments ago to assure Lagos residents of a better time in his tenure.

He wrote:

Executive Governor of Lagos state. I share this moment with all of you. The Babajide Sanwo-Olu you see today will remain true. I will not change unless it’s to a version that will serve Lagos better. Today, we awaken a greater Lagos. #SanwoOluInauguration #ForAGreaterLagos

https://lailasnews.com/sanwo-olu-sworn-in-1st-tweet-as-governor-of-lagos-state/

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu's 1st Tweet As Governor Of Lagos State by weIMPORT: 1:07pm On May 29, 2019
Watch Video of Sanwo-Olu being sworn in as governor
https://lailasnews.com/sanwo-olu-sworn-in-as-governor-of-lagos/
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu's 1st Tweet As Governor Of Lagos State by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 29, 2019
Why is airtel network just so terrible embarassed

I hope this man won't be a twitter Governor

44 Likes

Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu's 1st Tweet As Governor Of Lagos State by Deomovies: 1:09pm On May 29, 2019
Congrats man. Make Lagos works in next four years. Meanwhile, you can get Latest and Top Rated hundreds of Movies and Series in HD quality into your External drives and PCs at affordable prices. Lagosians and non Lagosians, please help a bro today by patronizing, that's a best gift for Movies Junkies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu's 1st Tweet As Governor Of Lagos State by Waakanda: 1:12pm On May 29, 2019
Just don't disappoint your people cool

2 Likes

Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu's 1st Tweet As Governor Of Lagos State by jchioma: 1:13pm On May 29, 2019
Congratulations sir.
Let's see you work to create a Lagos the world would be proud of.
Remember your promises and keep them holy.
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu's 1st Tweet As Governor Of Lagos State by ikezuora4689(m): 2:19pm On May 29, 2019
All na wash

1 Like

Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu's 1st Tweet As Governor Of Lagos State by DesChyko: 2:19pm On May 29, 2019
Welcome to the Seat.

Note:

Power Intoxicates. cool

2 Likes

Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu's 1st Tweet As Governor Of Lagos State by kaen1317: 2:19pm On May 29, 2019
The speech before the looting.

1 Like

Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu's 1st Tweet As Governor Of Lagos State by Chriswazo(m): 2:20pm On May 29, 2019
This man talks too much, I have a feeling he will perform Nothing

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu's 1st Tweet As Governor Of Lagos State by StupidInyamiri: 2:20pm On May 29, 2019
grin

Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu's 1st Tweet As Governor Of Lagos State by FhukaFhuka: 2:20pm On May 29, 2019
grin

Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu's 1st Tweet As Governor Of Lagos State by kay5you: 2:20pm On May 29, 2019
Sanwo failure
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu's 1st Tweet As Governor Of Lagos State by Hoii(m): 2:20pm On May 29, 2019
We'll remind u of this statement in 4 years time.
See you then

1 Like

Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu's 1st Tweet As Governor Of Lagos State by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 29, 2019
which time him get time to dey tweet this shit.......
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu's 1st Tweet As Governor Of Lagos State by Ivimilly: 2:21pm On May 29, 2019
Deomovies:
Congrats man. Make Lagos works in next four years. Meanwhile, you can get Latest and Top Rated hundreds of Movies and Series in HD quality into your External drives and PCs at affordable prices. Lagosians and non Lagosians, please help a bro today by patronizing, that's a best gift for Movies Junkies
How much per movie
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu's 1st Tweet As Governor Of Lagos State by kaen1317: 2:21pm On May 29, 2019
Is this not the same man that Ambode said is a confirmed psychiatric case?
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu's 1st Tweet As Governor Of Lagos State by mmclatino(m): 2:21pm On May 29, 2019
The external and internal wouldn't let you do as you 'wish'- serve Lagos state of the best capacity, but your own personal messiah will surely give you outline on what to do , so why lie??

1 Like

Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu's 1st Tweet As Governor Of Lagos State by ignis: 2:22pm On May 29, 2019
The Twitter governor
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu's 1st Tweet As Governor Of Lagos State by RiyadhGoddess(f): 2:22pm On May 29, 2019
Are you looking to earn daily? I earn minimum of N3900 daily ask me how. I'm more than willing to put you through. DM or WhatsApp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu's 1st Tweet As Governor Of Lagos State by ufuosman(m): 2:23pm On May 29, 2019
Congrats to him
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu's 1st Tweet As Governor Of Lagos State by DrBasit(m): 2:23pm On May 29, 2019
" I will not change unless it’s to a version that will serve Lagos better......"

This statement is loaded if well understood...

2 Likes

Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu's 1st Tweet As Governor Of Lagos State by blowjohn(m): 2:23pm On May 29, 2019
Chriswazo:
This man talks too much, I have a feeling he will perform Nothing

Me just tire o.
Na so so tweet.
Well, Trump tweets and gets the job done so let's see..
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu's 1st Tweet As Governor Of Lagos State by Mynightmare: 2:24pm On May 29, 2019
Talk is cheap
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu's 1st Tweet As Governor Of Lagos State by mozona(m): 2:24pm On May 29, 2019
i hope nigerians will not remind you of this tweet later on
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu's 1st Tweet As Governor Of Lagos State by Pidginwhisper: 2:25pm On May 29, 2019
dem go verify am in few hours grin
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu's 1st Tweet As Governor Of Lagos State by Angelopeters: 2:26pm On May 29, 2019
BabaOwen:
Why is airtel network just so terrible embarassed

I hope this man won't be a twitter Governor

Right, who wouldn't complain about their network provider when they just made ftc
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu's 1st Tweet As Governor Of Lagos State by Almunjid(m): 2:29pm On May 29, 2019
kay5you:
Sanwo failure

Ur intention is not good towards ur fellow human beings that's y ur life is a mess. U r the greatest failure!

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

David Mark As A Military Officer (Throwback Photo) / Asari Dokubo Told To Leave Ndigbo Alone In His Propaganda / Tinubu Meets With Yemi Idowu And Toyin Subair In London (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.