Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,870 members, 7,828,103 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Oshiomhole ‘embarrassed’ For Breaching Protocol At Buhari’s Inauguration (Video - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole ‘embarrassed’ For Breaching Protocol At Buhari’s Inauguration (Video (47472 Views)

The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) / Adams Oshiomole Chased Away By Security At Presidential Inauguration (video) / Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari Inauguration Develops Legs Injury (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole ‘embarrassed’ For Breaching Protocol At Buhari’s Inauguration (Video by stieyven(m): 12:27am On May 30, 2019
ElFabchuks:
Put the short man into his place.. He didn't meet the height requirement that's why it was obvious
DO not mock God who in His infinite wisdom created everyone the way they are.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole ‘embarrassed’ For Breaching Protocol At Buhari’s Inauguration (Video by Caseless: 5:17am On May 30, 2019
deltateam:

I saw no embarrassment myself. He was merely told protocol, nothing more. Maybe he forgot or something, it could be anyone.

that's what the kids do not understand.

Even buhari, if he's found standing where he's not supposed to stand, he could be redirected to where suits his status.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole ‘embarrassed’ For Breaching Protocol At Buhari’s Inauguration (Video by deltateam: 5:34am On May 30, 2019
Caseless:
that's what the kids do not understand.

Even buhari, if he's found standing where he's not supposed to stand, he could be redirected to where suits his status.

Even Obama was once corrected when he attempted to board air force 1 without saluting the guard of honour. He had to rewind himself to do the proper thing. I watched it in YouTube.

Its normal for humans to forget sometimes.
Re: Oshiomhole ‘embarrassed’ For Breaching Protocol At Buhari’s Inauguration (Video by Caseless: 7:16am On May 30, 2019
deltateam:

Even Obama was once corrected when he attempted to board air force 1 without saluting the guard of honour. He had to rewind himself to do the proper thing. I watched it in YouTube.

Its normal for humans to forget sometimes.
you're smart.
Re: Oshiomhole ‘embarrassed’ For Breaching Protocol At Buhari’s Inauguration (Video by Psoul(m): 9:17am On May 30, 2019
luminouz:

I get ur point but I still dont agree with the 'embarrassment' tag.
If you have ever been embarrassed in your life,you will know that being redirected is way different from being sent off/out!!

Ok...but to me, it's embarrassing. You called it "redirected". I will prefer to be "redirected" from a lower position to a higher one to be "redirected" from a high position which I think that I merit to a lower place that I actually merited.
Re: Oshiomhole ‘embarrassed’ For Breaching Protocol At Buhari’s Inauguration (Video by booksrite(f): 2:14am On Jun 29, 2019
that's what the kids do not understand.Even buhari, if he's found standing where he's not supposed to stand, he could be redirected to where suits his status.

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Rejects Christmas Gifts From Obaseki / Bandits’ Leader, Dogo Jede, Weds 16-year-old Christian / See How Wole Soyinka Was Arrested By A Police Officer In The Good Old Days(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.