Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,462 members, 7,836,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

With You By My Side, I’m Ready For The Next 4 Years –VP Yemi Osinbajo Tells Wife - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / With You By My Side, I’m Ready For The Next 4 Years –VP Yemi Osinbajo Tells Wife (15801 Views)

Some Kidnapping Cases Are False, Osinbajo Tells Nigerians In US / You’re Acting Opposition Script, Osinbajo Tells Obasanjo / Your Time To Run For President Has Not Come Yet – Osinbajo Tells Nigerian Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With You By My Side, I’m Ready For The Next 4 Years –VP Yemi Osinbajo Tells Wife by tommykiwi(m): 8:46pm On May 29, 2019
Enjoy it as much as God destined U to Sir.

But I know Atiku is coming soon!
Re: With You By My Side, I’m Ready For The Next 4 Years –VP Yemi Osinbajo Tells Wife by fyneguy: 8:47pm On May 29, 2019
Abfinest007:
u are wrong rather it should be with God on my side am ready for d next four years bcus without God u are nothing

Smh...He has already told God that. Your human support system also matters, especially a wife for a man. Your wife can make or mar you.
Re: With You By My Side, I’m Ready For The Next 4 Years –VP Yemi Osinbajo Tells Wife by femolii: 8:52pm On May 29, 2019
emmasege:
You had better watch and pray to God to make you escape the snares of the fowlers (Buhari and Tinubu) so that your wife wouldn't have become a widow by 2023.

Neither Buhari nor Tinubu would like to see you become Nigeria's next president.

Mr VP, Channel your praise and prayers to God. The journey ahead of you is long and life-threatening. My one cent!
Enemy of progress even sense you don't you behaved like OSU.
Re: With You By My Side, I’m Ready For The Next 4 Years –VP Yemi Osinbajo Tells Wife by enemyofprogress: 8:58pm On May 29, 2019
I'm alwayz imagning things with this woman. Her ringtones go baaaaaaaad
Re: With You By My Side, I’m Ready For The Next 4 Years –VP Yemi Osinbajo Tells Wife by jayson87: 9:02pm On May 29, 2019
Quite unromantic
Re: With You By My Side, I’m Ready For The Next 4 Years –VP Yemi Osinbajo Tells Wife by ufotty2001: 9:03pm On May 29, 2019
Is it ur wife u suppose to tell or us...
Re: With You By My Side, I’m Ready For The Next 4 Years –VP Yemi Osinbajo Tells Wife by dapadawee: 9:04pm On May 29, 2019
op u get writing skills if na another op like that controversial boy. u go hear osibanjo shade tinubu and buhari
Re: With You By My Side, I’m Ready For The Next 4 Years –VP Yemi Osinbajo Tells Wife by adem30: 9:13pm On May 29, 2019
this is the kind of attentiom Aisha wish to get from PMB
Re: With You By My Side, I’m Ready For The Next 4 Years –VP Yemi Osinbajo Tells Wife by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:16pm On May 29, 2019
Abfinest007:
u are wrong rather it should be with God on my side am ready for d next four years bcus without God u are nothing

He knows it's God first, Sir.
Re: With You By My Side, I’m Ready For The Next 4 Years –VP Yemi Osinbajo Tells Wife by ibkayee(f): 9:20pm On May 29, 2019
What the hell is this??

LMAOOOO

Re: With You By My Side, I’m Ready For The Next 4 Years –VP Yemi Osinbajo Tells Wife by Gforce2019: 9:24pm On May 29, 2019
SarkinYarki:
see how a pastor is gloating over stolen mandate

Shebi the Mata is in court? What is your headache...
Must you be stupid always on social media. ?

Oloriburuku, oloshi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With You By My Side, I’m Ready For The Next 4 Years –VP Yemi Osinbajo Tells Wife by Qudosdatas(m): 12:53am On May 30, 2019
Awwn that's sweet of him..

Re: With You By My Side, I’m Ready For The Next 4 Years –VP Yemi Osinbajo Tells Wife by eguarojeona: 2:07am On May 30, 2019
Lol,Scam spotted.
Re: With You By My Side, I’m Ready For The Next 4 Years –VP Yemi Osinbajo Tells Wife by ddeola: 2:11am On May 30, 2019
Nothing like correct wife in d life of a man o. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: With You By My Side, I’m Ready For The Next 4 Years –VP Yemi Osinbajo Tells Wife by imperialart: 10:17am On May 30, 2019
Our next President smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

MURIC Congratulates Tinubu, Atiku For Winning Presidential Primary / Governor Adeleke Launches Pro-masses 100 Days Programme / We’ve Seized N45 Billion Looted Funds, Identified Terrorist Financiers - FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.