Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,585 members, 7,861,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:19 PM

This Political Prophecy Is Coming To Pass, Help A Nairalander Get His Promise... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Political Prophecy Is Coming To Pass, Help A Nairalander Get His Promise... (484 Views)

Governor Wike Fulfils His Promise To Peter Obi & His Campaign (Pictures) / This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. / President Buhari Fulfils His Promise To Igbo Traders In Aba (photos, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Political Prophecy Is Coming To Pass, Help A Nairalander Get His Promise... by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 29, 2019

I remembered how i was nearly lynched by some bad guys planning to got move the ballot box during the 2015 governorship election. I tried making them know its wrong, i was around where they were planning the havoc. They charged at me, then i go afraid. I knew 'anu oju ni koni je ka towobo' oh i was still afraid after saying the incantation. Just then something gingered my spirit then i charged towards them, i stripped to my pants i was only on my boxers. Then i saw channels TV camera rushing towards me. Then those hoodlums took to their heels....

I watched the movie Titanic some years back. Till today, i still ponder on why someone who suffered to safe a lady who is barely his. Ordinarily Jack should have been rewarded for his troubles, well we all know the story. He died saving his love.
I wonder why people who are good and should be reaping from their good deeds end up not been appreciated. It gives me pain everytime i realise people like zik, Awo and Bola Ige were not allowed to give us what they all had in stock. Truly, good people don't last....
It was just like yesterday when the whole drama started. I was walked up to, i was just on my way from work that day when i was given the flier that reads Ambo l'eko..... I wouldn't know who this chubby man is. I had always thought Lagos state is jinxed with having not too chubby governors. Most of those vying for the post are from my Local government, Epe. I was happy we would also be governing the state soon. I rushed down to consult google, then i asked it to tell me about the contestants. I finished the research with a conviction in my heart to work and give all it takes to this man Akinwunmi Ambode, oh not with that slogan "itesiwaju Eko, lo je mi loogun" . I'm sorry ooo, i love Lagos without any remnant. If Lagos no prosper, wetin i gain? Im also very concerned with Lagos.
I met the governor once, i remember he told me he won't forget his promises. I believe he didn't, he won't. He is a very honourable man, he won't forsake his promises. I tried getting through to him again, but my governor was 'too busy' according to his..... Well, im still not deterred, i kept working vigorously, i kept writing, i kept making people believe the crusade. It was the love we have for our state that made us keep fighting for it, making people believe was our watchword. Although, i wasn't too happy i had been cut off just like that, yet this awesome governor kept making me happy with his works, his policies were all masses oriented. Kudos sir!
It wasn't looking like an happy ending when the news strucked that this very good man won't be ruling for the next four years. I nearly lost hope on my ifa.... Then i remembered
I wouldn't do anything without consulting my personal 'ifa'. "Iwaju opon ogbo oo, eyin opon, arin opon ita orun... Ifa eleri ipin, iranse eledumare, mafi ibi pe ire o, ma fi ire pe ibi. Ifa, mafi ololo fohun. Bo ba se ma je gaan ni ko wi ooo" (divination). I asked my ifa who would eventually emerge as the governor, i asked twice and the answer kept pointing fingers at Ambode. I went on to ask how his tenure would look like and my ifa had already went on break.......

I was told he would rule for eight years, now he has handed over... How could my ifa lie to me? Maybe it wasn't telling lies, maybe Ambo is truly still coming back. He surely should, this i kept believing.
I pray my dreams come true.... Ambode was given a portfolio in my dreams, i also saw myself working closely with him. Oh my God, is this the way the Ex-governor would reward my patriotism. I would ordinarily say I don't want to be rewarded, at least i am only working for my state, if the state no move forward, wetin i gain? I tried wanting to say that but just know i meant it, but my inner person also want to serve this state and country on higher stance. The governor once promised 'us'. I pray this get to him.
Fellow Nairalanders and my friends, well wishers and family. Its time to help me spread this peice so that our amiable Ex-governor would remember he gave a promise he's yet to fulfill. Thanks for reading this.

Please help a small boy who kept waiting he gets that attention ( he has paid his dues ) I know our collective voice can send this information to the right place. Help me tell him i still have that proposal i told him about. Lagos must be 'free' and move forward too.

Re: This Political Prophecy Is Coming To Pass, Help A Nairalander Get His Promise... by madridguy(m): 8:37pm On May 29, 2019
Sharp guy grin

Here I go. People around Abu Zara Sai Baba should help me too. All I desire is job offer at CBN, NEPZA, NPA, NNPC or FAAN.
Re: This Political Prophecy Is Coming To Pass, Help A Nairalander Get His Promise... by Nobody: 5:47am On May 30, 2019
madridguy:
Sharp guy grin

Here I go. People around Abu Zara Sai Baba should help me too. All I desire is job offer at CBN, NEPZA, NPA, NNPC or FAAN.

Hope my brother.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians, Others Launder £100bn Dirty Money In UK Annually / Saraki Is Just Like Abacha - PDP Senator / Edo APC Lawmakers-elect Reject Party’s Nomination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.