Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,501 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Kogi Workers Get Fraudulent Bank Alert As Salaries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Workers Get Fraudulent Bank Alert As Salaries (4829 Views)

Agony, Pains, As Kogi Workers Celebrate Sallah With Empty Stomach / Unpaid Kogi Workers Protest Against Yahaya Bello (Photos) / Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care (2) (3) (4)

Kogi Workers Get Fraudulent Bank Alert As Salaries by KogiRevive2019: 11:15pm On May 29, 2019
The kogi state government under the leadership of Gov. Yahaya Bello has again taken it treachery to high haven when workers for past 2day began getting alert in what look like customised Bulk SMS to truely look like a bank credit alert only for the hungry suffering work-force masses to arrive at their various banks with nothing in there account and the the banks also deny knowledge of ever sending such messages....

#GodWillHelpKogibtate
Re: Kogi Workers Get Fraudulent Bank Alert As Salaries by Oche211(m): 11:22pm On May 29, 2019
Chai
too much wickedness in kogi
Re: Kogi Workers Get Fraudulent Bank Alert As Salaries by Masterppower: 12:33am On May 30, 2019
Hello needs to be flogged mercilessly.

I have personally told bello to forget second tenure but he won't listen.
Re: Kogi Workers Get Fraudulent Bank Alert As Salaries by yarimo(m): 1:13am On May 30, 2019
Where is pictures to back up your claim including videos when the banks said they are not aware of the alert ?
KogiRevive2019:
The kogi state government under the leadership of Gov. Yahaya Bello has again taken it treachery to high haven when workers for past 2day began getting alert in what look like customised Bulk SMS to truely look like a bank credit alert only for the hungry suffering work-force masses to arrive at their various banks with nothing in there account and the the banks also deny knowledge of ever sending such messages....

#GodWillHelpKogibtate
Re: Kogi Workers Get Fraudulent Bank Alert As Salaries by odave: 4:55am On May 30, 2019
I don't like anything related to Yahaya Bello but this your accusation is baseless! In this technology Era, you can't even screenshot the message for us to see or make a 1 minute video to back ur claim? Fear God, you just sit down with your phone and cook lies! We are not fools bro...
Re: Kogi Workers Get Fraudulent Bank Alert As Salaries by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:41am On May 30, 2019
yarimo:
Where is pictures to back up your claim including videos when the banks said they are not aware of the alert ?
Well it is true, believe it or not. This isn't the first time he's done that.

Re: Kogi Workers Get Fraudulent Bank Alert As Salaries by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:42am On May 30, 2019
odave:
I don't like anything related to Yahaya Bello but this your accusation is baseless! In this technology Era, you can't even screenshot the message for us to see or make a 1 minute video to back ur claim? Fear God, you just sit down with your phone and cook lies! We are not fools bro...
No one really cares if you're a fool or not, Op's telling the truth.

Re: Kogi Workers Get Fraudulent Bank Alert As Salaries by binsanni(m): 5:44am On May 30, 2019
YoungBlackRico:
U even get time reply am self

Yeye Bello must go

Re: Kogi Workers Get Fraudulent Bank Alert As Salaries by aolawale025: 6:01am On May 30, 2019
So sad
Re: Kogi Workers Get Fraudulent Bank Alert As Salaries by odave: 6:02am On May 30, 2019
YoungBlackRico:
guy no need for insults all I asked for is a proof, and if you have one send it here

Re: Kogi Workers Get Fraudulent Bank Alert As Salaries by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:13am On May 30, 2019
odave:
guy no need for insults all I asked for is a proof, and if you have one se d it here
First of all, I see no insult. Secondly, you can keep waiting for the proof.

Re: Kogi Workers Get Fraudulent Bank Alert As Salaries by Nbote(m): 7:03am On May 30, 2019
yarimo:

So wen dey send d pictures and videos to U, what happens? It will bring back ur sense or U will go and do something about it? Did U ask for evidence and videos of workers who haven't been paid for years?

Re: Kogi Workers Get Fraudulent Bank Alert As Salaries by lonelydora: 7:21am On May 30, 2019
Who did this thing to us?

Bello is a disgrace to humanity

Re: Kogi Workers Get Fraudulent Bank Alert As Salaries by DrKKK1(m): 8:36am On May 30, 2019
It is true that GYB is wicked for not prioritizing workers welfare but the poster is a chronic lier trying to mislead people and further portray Yeye Bello in bad light. More than 20 of my friends and family members working for the state here in Lokoja have all collected their Dec salaries.
Re: Kogi Workers Get Fraudulent Bank Alert As Salaries by Acermoon(m): 8:45am On May 30, 2019
Re: Kogi Workers Get Fraudulent Bank Alert As Salaries by eleojo23: 9:36am On May 30, 2019
DrKKK1:
It is true that GYB is wicked for not prioritizing workers welfare but the poster is a chronic lier trying to mislead people and further portray Yeye Bello in bad light. More than 20 of my friends and family members working for the state here in Lokoja have all collected their Dec salaries.

2018 December salary in May 2019?
Kai...!!

Re: Kogi Workers Get Fraudulent Bank Alert As Salaries by BlackfireX: 9:58am On May 30, 2019
Good for them....
Re: Kogi Workers Get Fraudulent Bank Alert As Salaries by Austeeenxx: 12:44pm On May 30, 2019
DrKKK1:

December 2018 salary when it's almost june 2019?

Re: Kogi Workers Get Fraudulent Bank Alert As Salaries by Casptainspecial: 12:54pm On May 30, 2019
This can only happens in Nigeria
Re: Kogi Workers Get Fraudulent Bank Alert As Salaries by Umisar(m): 1:10pm On May 30, 2019
SCAM!

BREAKING: How Lagos APC Leaders Removed Ambode's Nominee's Name From FCC List / Man Who Criticizes IPOB Online Get His Mother Killed By Unknown Gunmen / Shocking Throwback News Of Tinubu From 25 Years Ago- Picture