Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,954 members, 7,828,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

We Are All Thieves - Bobrisky Supports Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / We Are All Thieves - Bobrisky Supports Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide (31295 Views)

Okoro Blessing Shares Her Own House / Meet Eze Money, The Owner Of The House Okoro Blessing Claimed Was Hers / Okoro Blessing Shows Her Duplex House, 8 Years After Ex-husband Threw Her Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are All Thieves - Bobrisky Supports Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide by magicminister: 5:14am On May 30, 2019
If you have used filters on your photo, taken pictures in front of a Behind environment, posed in or around a nice car posted it online, you’re no different from this girl.

I’ve posted pictures in private jets that weren’t mine,

I’ve posted pictures in cars that weren’t mine,

When I was younger, I’ve posted pictures of houses that were mine and acted like my dad owned it coz i was poor and wanted to belong!!!

Nobody killed me!!

1 Like

Re: We Are All Thieves - Bobrisky Supports Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide by 2sexycom(m): 5:18am On May 30, 2019
Bob is always standing for people the society has condemned... Bob stands for what the righteous has condemned...what the holy has condemned because they are all without sins. What an irony!

1 Like

Re: We Are All Thieves - Bobrisky Supports Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide by dominique(f): 5:19am On May 30, 2019
Bob likes to send words of encouragement to distressed people, nice of him/her

True most celebrities live fake lives but this one took it too far. She KNOWS the house doesn't belong to her so the moment she got called out she should have kept mum and let the matter sail over. Instead She publicly challenged the real owner of the house. She even took it further by doing a video showing fake documents of the house that doesn't belong to her. The owner has every rights to press charges and have her arrested. The humiliation part was unfair but she brought it upon herself.

2 Likes

Re: We Are All Thieves - Bobrisky Supports Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide by Kreamie(m): 5:22am On May 30, 2019
Speak for yourself s/him
Re: We Are All Thieves - Bobrisky Supports Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide by Nobody: 5:23am On May 30, 2019
magicminister:
[b]I’m not a fan of bobrisky’s transgender madness but I’ve noticed that she’s a well thinking individual and I’ve heard numerous people give her compliments.

1- I stand with the girl because she did not commit any crime or broke the laws of Nigeria. There is no law against living a fake life if you have not used it to defraud someone. She was allowed on the property by the security man and she took pictures in Front of the property and claimed it was hers on the internet. If anyone is to be blamed, it’s the security man that failed to do his job and let her into the property.

What she did was morally wrong but it’s definitely not a crime.

2- on the other hand, the owner of the property and his associates committed numerous crimes by:

A- kidnaping: holding her in the property against her will
B- impersonation of law enforcement officials.
C- Threat of bodily harm
D- assault: by putting handcuffs on her and making her kneel down
E- blackmail and attempt to extort: according to the girl, he forced her to shoot the video and insisted that she brought 500k. If that is true, then he violated the laws.

Every well thinking Nigerian should stand against behaviors exhibited by the owner of the property. I am not in anyway condoning what the girl did but I maintain she did not commit a crime and even if she did, why not report to the police and let them handle it?[/b]

Someone that brought doctored documents when she claimed the house was hers...

She is a bad influence to the society and younger Generation who may still believe in the ladder of success.

3 Likes

Re: We Are All Thieves - Bobrisky Supports Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide by JasonScoolari: 5:26am On May 30, 2019
dominique:
Bob likes to send words of encouragement to distressed people, nice of him/her

True most celebrities live fake lives but this one took it too far. She KNOWS the house doesn't belong to her so the moment she got called out she should have kept mum and let the matter sail over. Instead She publicly challenged the real owner of the house. She even took it further by doing a video showing fake documents of the house that doesn't belong to her. The owner has every rights to press charges and have her arrested. The humiliation part was unfair but she brought it upon herself.
Very correct dear.
You can't be playing for Arsenal and posing with Chelsea (Europa League Champions) Jersey.

3 Likes

Re: We Are All Thieves - Bobrisky Supports Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide by bamasite(m): 5:27am On May 30, 2019
Could this be a confession?

IF YOU LOVE GOOD SOUND, YOU MUST LOVE THIS:
https://www.nairaland.com/5170014/best-bluetooth-speaker-everyone-talking
Re: We Are All Thieves - Bobrisky Supports Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide by Nobody: 5:35am On May 30, 2019
Bobrisky will make a very good president.
Re: We Are All Thieves - Bobrisky Supports Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide by nijabazaar: 5:39am On May 30, 2019
Bob has a pure heart

1 Like

Re: We Are All Thieves - Bobrisky Supports Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide by Nobody: 5:41am On May 30, 2019
Almost everything on Instagram by celebrities are not what we think they are. From the clothes to the make up. Many still dont understand that some live off free stuff, and famz the actually "rich" people. The ones making money spend it mostly on the lavish life.

Where is davido's private jet?
Where is chioma's car?

They pop smtg quite extraordinary like "I just got a bentley" and everyone is oohing and aahing, then they do something to throw you off sticking to the Bentley subject and then we forget they even bought a Bentley but what is ingrained in our mind is "this pikin na fly boy mehn"

1 Like

Re: We Are All Thieves - Bobrisky Supports Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide by EmekaBlue(m): 5:42am On May 30, 2019
bobrisky don dey act matured lately

1 Like

Re: We Are All Thieves - Bobrisky Supports Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide by Spoiler0652: 5:44am On May 30, 2019
blessing is depressed he is just giving her hope ok
Re: We Are All Thieves - Bobrisky Supports Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide by Eroms4life17(m): 5:45am On May 30, 2019
I like the way the op used the HE pronoun to refer to bobrisky. That shows there's still hope for this country

1 Like

Re: We Are All Thieves - Bobrisky Supports Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide by chiedu7: 5:50am On May 30, 2019
holuwajobar:
I thought laws of physics never fail...

In this scenario , like poles attract each other

its opposites oh
Chijeep:
grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/9512228_1559172569243_jpeg2a662c994ed88f29cd204ab5e33eef83
I be Arsenal fan,but u made me laugh

1 Like

Re: We Are All Thieves - Bobrisky Supports Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide by BrokenCock: 5:58am On May 30, 2019
JudgeOGBUNABALI:
Misfits and Miscreants always attract each other. Tonto Diikke next to support the useless female lying tongue!
portaikort bwoi! How e dey be na?

Tonto Dikeh don cast that babe sef, she dey mock am Lols
Re: We Are All Thieves - Bobrisky Supports Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide by BanevsJoker(m): 6:02am On May 30, 2019
magicminister:
[b]I’m not a fan of bobrisky’s transgender madness but I’ve noticed that she’s a well thinking individual and I’ve heard numerous people give her compliments.

1- I stand with the girl because she did not commit any crime or broke the laws of Nigeria. There is no law against living a fake life if you have not used it to defraud someone. She was allowed on the property by the security man and she took pictures in Front of the property and claimed it was hers on the internet. If anyone is to be blamed, it’s the security man that failed to do his job and let her into the property.

2- on the other hand, the owner of the property and his associates committed numerous crimes by:

C- Threat of bodily harm
E- blackmail and attempt to extort: according to the girl, he forced her to shoot the video and insisted that she brought 500k. If that is true, then he violated the laws.

Every well thinking Nigerian should stand against behaviors exhibited by the owner of the property. I am not in anyway condoning what the girl did but I maintain she did not commit a crime and even if she did, why not report to the police and let them handle it?[/b]
She committed a crime please. She claimed someone else's property, even went ahead to produce forged documents to that effect. Both the false claim and the forgery are crimes. Even trespassing should be added to the list. lf Onye Eze had kept quiet, she might have even sold the property to gullible Nigerians like you. Ignorance of the law is no excuse. Also, don't join the bandwagon of supporting criminals. From "Yahoo Boys" to "Blessing Okoros", they are all criminals.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are All Thieves - Bobrisky Supports Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide by Nobody: 6:09am On May 30, 2019
BOB THE BOBRISKY.

OYA SAMA THE WOMAM 100MILLION COWRY
Re: We Are All Thieves - Bobrisky Supports Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide by isax(m): 6:19am On May 30, 2019
Where did d story start sef? angry
Re: We Are All Thieves - Bobrisky Supports Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide by Kingkun69(m): 6:21am On May 30, 2019
Temple1288:
Just like I rebuked someone on NAIRALAND who said "We are all scammers in one way or the other"

Bobrisky should speak for himherself alone or better still join Tonto Dikeh..

As for the other motivational speaker/house thief, jee chuuba ego, ichuta ego everything ga e follow one time!!
but we are all scammers ONE Way or the other
Re: We Are All Thieves - Bobrisky Supports Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide by jonath0012(m): 6:24am On May 30, 2019
Bobrisky has a point though.

As a celebrity you cannot survive in Nigerian without living a fake life. We glorify materialism too much.

Meanwhile, is your child lagging behind in school work? Or perhaps he is doing well and you want him or her to maintain that excellence? Kindly check my signature to get a private tutor.
Re: We Are All Thieves - Bobrisky Supports Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide by Bizibi(m): 6:26am On May 30, 2019
I'm not one
Re: We Are All Thieves - Bobrisky Supports Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide by dfrost: 6:29am On May 30, 2019
SoftP:
Bobrisky just made sense for the first time in shim life

Fixed. Don't thank mate. What can I say buy 'you're welcome' cheesy grin
Re: We Are All Thieves - Bobrisky Supports Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide by bitingcool: 6:50am On May 30, 2019
magicminister:

C- Threat of bodily harm

May you build a house and read on social media someone claiming it's hers/his. Let it be a powerful person sef
If you have ever been duped of rent by a fake landlord, you will know how illegal what she did is.

Stop supporting foolishness.youre Blaming gate man but not who lied. Disgraceful

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are All Thieves - Bobrisky Supports Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide by joiyke89: 6:55am On May 30, 2019
Ikeboboafri:
Bobrisky who reacted to the latest video Okoro Blessing shared in which she threatened suicide as she claimed she was set up by Onye Eze and his boys, has stated that we are all thieves at some points in our lives. 

Bobrisky who supported Okoro Blessing after she threatened suicide, said they've never met before but he was touched by the video of her crying and felt like giving her a hug. The cross dresser further revealed that 90% of Nigerian celebrities all live fake lives and if everybody will mock her, he will never be part of it.

He wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/30/we-are-all-thieves-bobrisky-supports-okoro-blessing-as-she-threatens-suicide/

He will never be part of it, is bobrisky a he or she please i need urgent response.
Re: We Are All Thieves - Bobrisky Supports Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide by Sally97(f): 7:02am On May 30, 2019
JudgeOGBUNABALI:
Misfits and Miscreants always attract each other. Tonto Diikke next to support the useless female lying tongue!
You don't have the power to judge because you're neither perfect nor truthful.. Next time you want to be the lord of good behaviors remember that our imperfections are what makes us perfect

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

M.I Explains Why Some Artist Didn’t Donate Cash During Ojb’s Kidney Ailment / Flavour And His Six Packs Stun In New Photos / Juliet Ibrahim Asks Rihanna If She Is Pregnant, Gets Blasted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.