Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

We Are All Thieves - Bobrisky Supports Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / We Are All Thieves - Bobrisky Supports Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide (31294 Views)

Okoro Blessing Shares Her Own House / Meet Eze Money, The Owner Of The House Okoro Blessing Claimed Was Hers / Okoro Blessing Shows Her Duplex House, 8 Years After Ex-husband Threw Her Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are All Thieves - Bobrisky Supports Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide by cr7lomo: 7:05am On May 30, 2019
magicminister:
[b]I’m not a fan of bobrisky’s transgender madness but I’ve noticed that she’s a well thinking individual and I’ve heard numerous people give her compliments.

1- I stand with the girl because she did not commit any crime or broke the laws of Nigeria. There is no law against living a fake life if you have not used it to defraud someone. She was allowed on the property by the security man and she took pictures in Front of the property and claimed it was hers on the internet. If anyone is to be blamed, it’s the security man that failed to do his job and let her into the property.

What she did was morally wrong but it’s definitely not a crime.

2- on the other hand, the owner of the property and his associates committed numerous crimes by:

A- kidnaping: holding her in the property against her will
B- impersonation of law enforcement officials.
C- Threat of bodily harm
D- assault: by putting handcuffs on her and making her kneel down
E- blackmail and attempt to extort: according to the girl, he forced her to shoot the video and insisted that she brought 500k. If that is true, then he violated the laws.

Every well thinking Nigerian should stand against behaviors exhibited by the owner of the property. I am not in anyway condoning what the girl did but I maintain she did not commit a crime and even if she did, why not report to the police and let them handle it?[/b]

U are totally wrong...what she did is a crime...and if onye eze wanna prosecute , they could jail her...

1...she posted someone's house on the internet for the world to see as hers...now let's say criminals like kidnappers get a hold of that picture and decide to lay siege ard the house to kidnap her or a relative to make money , once they get there , they will take who ever they see regardless if the house is owned by anyone...Hu will pay the kidnappers??

2...onye eze might wanna keep a low profile but this girl just exposed him to people for no reason

3... May b onye eze doesn't even want village people to remember him but this woman has exposed him...

4…remenber that he asked her to take that post off when she first posted it but instead she posted fake documents claiming it belonged to her

5... Do u know how much he spent ( money that he dint budget) to fly down to Nigeria from China, do u know how much it costs ?? Some people will even force her to pay the money spent on plane tickets...

You can't try this abroad, u will go to jail for trespassing

The problem with Nigeria is that most Nigerians think wrong is right and that's why the country is not functioning

3 Likes

Re: We Are All Thieves - Bobrisky Supports Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide by Justpd: 7:07am On May 30, 2019
JudgeOGBUNABALI:
Misfits and Miscreants always attract each other. Tonto Diikke next to support the useless female lying tongue!

They are better than you impoverished stupid buhari masturbator.
Re: We Are All Thieves - Bobrisky Supports Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide by Temple1288(m): 7:18am On May 30, 2019
Kingkun69:
but we are all scammers ONE Way or the other

Remove that we!! You and you are all scanners one way or the other..
Re: We Are All Thieves - Bobrisky Supports Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide by Duggedised12(f): 7:42am On May 30, 2019
Always on the opposite side of morality undecided. Don't people realize that it is a criminal offence to produce fake documents to a house that is not yours? . Its one thing to post a picture of a house that is not yours on social media claiming its yours but going further to produce fake documents is criminal minded ,she could have easily swindled a tenant or even a buyer. She is a criminal ,its that simple.

2 Likes

Re: We Are All Thieves - Bobrisky Supports Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide by Nobody: 7:47am On May 30, 2019
magicminister:
[b]I’m not a fan of bobrisky’s transgender madness but I’ve noticed that she’s a well thinking individual and I’ve heard numerous people give her compliments.

1- I stand with the girl because she did not commit any crime or broke the laws of Nigeria. There is no law against living a fake life if you have not used it to defraud someone. She was allowed on the property by the security man and she took pictures in Front of the property and claimed it was hers on the internet. If anyone is to be blamed, it’s the security man that failed to do his job and let her into the property.

What she did was morally wrong but it’s definitely not a crime.

2- on the other hand, the owner of the property and his associates committed numerous crimes by:

A- kidnaping: holding her in the property against her will
B- impersonation of law enforcement officials.
C- Threat of bodily harm
D- assault: by putting handcuffs on her and making her kneel down
E- blackmail and attempt to extort: according to the girl, he forced her to shoot the video and insisted that she brought 500k. If that is true, then he violated the laws.

Every well thinking Nigerian should stand against behaviors exhibited by the owner of the property. I am not in anyway condoning what the girl did but I maintain she did not commit a crime and even if she did, why not report to the police and let them handle it?[/b]

ddnt hear that the dude had initially warned her to take down the claim over his house on Instagram and she ignored not knowing it's the real owner.
Why do u think yahoo boys who do relationship scams online are arrested ....it's not because they collect money from the person..cos it wasn't forceful or at gun point. But because it was under false claims that they were someone else
.incase u don't know the count charge against her,...it's called intent to commit crime...... claiming a house is urs with full picture on line could lead to ease of fraudulent sale to unsuspecting buyers.....
I have never seen Linda ikeji's house ..but if she says she wants to sell it to me...I won't bother checking if it's true cos I've seen her online over and over self claiming a huge property is hers...
It's becos we are in Nigeria where the authorities don't do their job...abroad..if u flaunt a property all of a sudden, the IRS will come for you sharp sharp
Re: We Are All Thieves - Bobrisky Supports Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide by Nobody: 7:49am On May 30, 2019
we already know that you all are Fakebrities
Re: We Are All Thieves - Bobrisky Supports Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide by SURElee(f): 8:12am On May 30, 2019
She was set up? If she hadn't gone to claim that man's property, straying on his property, trespassing and claiming it as hers. They wouldn't have had anything on her. Why aren't men setting Rita Dominic or Genevieve nnaji or Omotola or Linda ikeji up? These ones siddon their house, even if na hut dem get, they didn't go claim another man's property.

Thank God for social media that will kwantinu to expose them.
Re: We Are All Thieves - Bobrisky Supports Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide by Hi272726: 8:25am On May 30, 2019
Don't miss it!!!

Re: We Are All Thieves - Bobrisky Supports Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide by magzey: 8:37am On May 30, 2019
Girls and pictures they will get people car,houses and snap picture and send to FB,Twitters telling their mumu followers I have made it ,and commenters will be posting Congratulations thank God they have begin to expose them. grin grin

Re: We Are All Thieves - Bobrisky Supports Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide by Fhowe: 8:50am On May 30, 2019
baby124:
You are the thief. Armed robber! This is how criminals justify evil acts thinking everyone is like them. No, Na only you get the problem.
Re: We Are All Thieves - Bobrisky Supports Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide by Fhowe: 8:52am On May 30, 2019
SURElee:
She was set up? If she hadn't gone to claim that man's property, straying on his property, trespassing and claiming it as hers. They wouldn't have had anything on her. Why aren't men setting Rita Dominic or Genevieve nnaji or Omotola or Linda ikeji up? These ones siddon their house, even if na hut dem get, they didn't go claim another man's property.

Thank God for social media that will kwantinu to expose them.
I just pity these blessing girl so much and i feel most for her followers she is deceiving, many are going through marital crisis i just hope this girls lies and post does not mislead them .The street is military dont leav your husband when you can work things out with him cause blessing okoro posted this and that i just hope many learn from this especially those that use social media to live their lives

1 Like

Re: We Are All Thieves - Bobrisky Supports Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide by Fhowe: 9:00am On May 30, 2019
cr7lomo:

U are totally wrong...what she did is a crime...and if onye eze wanna prosecute , they could jail her...

1...she posted someone's house on the internet for the world to see as hers...now let's say criminals like kidnappers get a hold of that picture and decide to lay siege ard the house to kidnap her or a relative to make money , once they get there , they will take who ever they see regardless if the house is owned by anyone...Hu will pay the kidnappers??

2...onye eze might wanna keep a low profile but this girl just exposed him to people for no reason

3... May b onye eze doesn't even want village people to remember him but this woman has exposed him...

4…remenber that he asked her to take that post off when she first posted it but instead she posted fake documents claiming it belonged to her

5... Do u know how much he spent ( money that he dint budget) to fly down to Nigeria from China, do u know how much it costs ?? Some people will even force her to pay the money spent on plane tickets...

You can't try this abroad, u will go to jail for trespassing

The problem with Nigeria is that most Nigerians think wrong is right and that's why the country is not functioning
it is so painful many dont see what this girl really did. A visit to her social media account she has a pretty number of followers why mislead them do you know how many marriages this her singular move would have destroyed "if blessing can do it i can do it " .Social media influences lots of people and youth today we should frown at such behaviours that why we have internet fraudsters and prostitutes all over the place

1 Like

Re: We Are All Thieves - Bobrisky Supports Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide by Shegson12345(m): 9:26am On May 30, 2019
How? what is the digits in your account?
He is smarter dan you ... for a guy to be acting female script for years, he is the best actor...
Auxtin85:
Bobrisky is the biggest fraudulent celebrity in Nigeria
Re: We Are All Thieves - Bobrisky Supports Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide by Laurens130(m): 9:35am On May 30, 2019
Lie Lie and Fake Life,5 & 6 since ADC
Re: We Are All Thieves - Bobrisky Supports Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide by Kingkun69(m): 9:39am On May 30, 2019
Temple1288:

Remove that we!! You and you are all scanners one way or the other..

of course we will all deny smiley well I hope u are telling the truth
Re: We Are All Thieves - Bobrisky Supports Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide by Auxtin85(m): 10:56am On May 30, 2019
Shegson12345:
How? what is the digits in your account?
He is smarter dan you ... for a guy to be acting female script for years, he is the best actor...

Let’s not talk about mine yet, I can show your my wife’s expenses account balance.

Not all nairalanders are as useless as you are
Re: We Are All Thieves - Bobrisky Supports Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide by Angelfrost(m): 11:14am On May 30, 2019
"Keep a closed eye"... How do people who write like this afford to pose, and act all glamorous

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are All Thieves - Bobrisky Supports Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide by Laeroy(f): 5:16pm On May 30, 2019
JudgeOGBUNABALI:
Misfits and Miscreants always attract each other. Tonto Diikke next to support the useless female lying tongue!

Idiot, u have no moral obligation to judge your fellow lying human... Typical pot calling kettle black... LET YOUR CONSCIENCE JUDGE YOU. M

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stephanie Linus Is Looking So HOT In These Her New Pictures (PHOTOS) / Cee-C Wows In Peach Tank Top With A Stylish Print Bum Shorts / M.I Explains Why Some Artist Didn’t Donate Cash During Ojb’s Kidney Ailment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.