Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Reno Omokri Pens Open Letter To Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Pens Open Letter To Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide (24635 Views)

Chieftaincy Saga, Anambra Traditional Rulers Pens Open Letter To Gov Soludo / Reno Omokri Pens An Article In Hausa For His Northern Nigeria Followers / Ayade’s Aide, Freeman Godwin Threatens Suicide Over Unpaid Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Pens Open Letter To Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide by LifeDrama: 7:05am On May 30, 2019
Reno Omokri, a former aide to former President Goodluck Jonathan has written an open letter to Okoro Blessing after she threatened suicide.

Reno wrote; "Dear Blessing Okoro

Don't contemplate suicide. SHAME is a SATANIC emotion. When God created man, we were NAKED and we were not ASHAMED. It is the fall of man that brought SHAME. Jesus died to take away your SHAME. Turn from the WORLD to the WORD #FreeLeahSharibu #RenosNuggets If anybody can help me with Blessing Okoro’s contact details, I will be most grateful. I would have included my email address, but the last time I tried to reach a distressed person by giving an email address opportunistic people just cluttered my inbox with begging emails."

Source: https://mandynews.com/reno-omokri-pens-open-letter-to-okoro-blessing-as-she-threatens-suicide/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Pens Open Letter To Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide by alonzoiv(m): 7:15am On May 30, 2019
Opportunistic and unrepentant fame seeking lady. Suicide isn't on her plate one bit. She's only looking for more attention.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Pens Open Letter To Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide by Jayslicky: 7:19am On May 30, 2019
The okoro blessing is not contemplating suicide at all, all she wants is attention and a opportunity for a gullible person to have pity on her and send her some cash so she could stop her fake suicide mission.

We have seen her type before, no be today some Nigerians start to use pity to scam people.

143 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Pens Open Letter To Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:29am On May 30, 2019
True words from Reno...

We'll be glad he remains a motivational speaker like this rather than lcausing trouble in Nigeria far from the foreign land he is cooling off!

@Okoro, live with your shame,
It will go away with time.
No go die o,
Life is sweet and beautiful!

12 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Pens Open Letter To Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide by lonelydora: 7:30am On May 30, 2019
If she likes, let her kill herself because of fame. Many people have suffered worst things than this.

Chidinma - the cucumber girl - is still enjoying her life.

Blessing pick yourself up and move on. You are an Igbo girl for that matter. Igbos are die-hard. Don't disgrace Igbos by killing yourself. Use your cry and water your ground for greatness

Don't allow some Nigerians living fake lives on social media pull you down.

I pray you heal soon.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Pens Open Letter To Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide by RockHard: 7:30am On May 30, 2019
Las las, this blessing girl go take this matter cash out big time. Yeye.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Pens Open Letter To Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide by tomiwakeem: 7:30am On May 30, 2019
Jayslicky:
The okoro blessing is not contemplating suicide at all, all she wants is attention and a opportunity for a gullible person to have pity on her and send her some cash so she could stop her fake suicide mission.

We have seen her type before, no be today Nigerians start to use pity to scam people.
you dey vex?

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Pens Open Letter To Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide by Newsupdate24: 7:30am On May 30, 2019
grin
Re: Reno Omokri Pens Open Letter To Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide by Nobody: 7:31am On May 30, 2019
Okoro blessing is a foolish attention seeker. She planned it all with onye eze for fame and publicity. Nonsense. Like her blog posts all na fake

16 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Pens Open Letter To Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide by Newsupdate24: 7:31am On May 30, 2019
cool
Re: Reno Omokri Pens Open Letter To Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide by martineverest(m): 7:31am On May 30, 2019
she's just looking for sympathy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Pens Open Letter To Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide by FhukaFhuka: 7:31am On May 30, 2019
grin... Yes wooooo grin TURN FROM THE WORLD TO THE WORD.....

Because...............

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Pens Open Letter To Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide by Newsupdate24: 7:31am On May 30, 2019
Re: Reno Omokri Pens Open Letter To Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide by adewest1999(m): 7:31am On May 30, 2019
She no dey go anywhere......we go enjoy this next level together

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Pens Open Letter To Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:31am On May 30, 2019
Let's contribute to build her a house like that.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Pens Open Letter To Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide by Freshbaba95(m): 7:31am On May 30, 2019
Finally, this blessing dn trend, thanks to iron lord from China. Fake life is common among celebrities, but she went too far, and now she made a video to get people to see a her as the victim, not the culprit

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Pens Open Letter To Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide by barrypro: 7:32am On May 30, 2019
Someone have to watch that girls back. The embarrassment is much.
For your professional web design. Check my signature.
Re: Reno Omokri Pens Open Letter To Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide by Richdad50(m): 7:32am On May 30, 2019
shocked

Just when you thought you have heard it all.

Lessons:

1. Never cover shame with an act. It will only reinforce
the doubts.

2) Never seek for sympathy after a shame. Dust your
butts, stay away from the spotlight for a while. The
world is so busy they had forgotten your scandal in
weeks.

3) Only fight for your name when you are sure your
evidence will clear you a 100% else, stay calm and find
a new path to redemption.

Richdad

13 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Pens Open Letter To Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide by naijaguy123456(m): 7:32am On May 30, 2019
Fake life.

Typical thief. A house that’s not yours, you called it yours. Common door or nail you no get and you copy copy fake life. The owner of the house contacted you to stop posting pictures of his house as yours, you responded with a video of you in the house and photos of master plan. I pray you get help with your suicide threat but you must live with the shame.

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Pens Open Letter To Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide by Dagger111(m): 7:33am On May 30, 2019
Re: Reno Omokri Pens Open Letter To Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide by Nobody: 7:34am On May 30, 2019
Okoro is a Fakebrity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Pens Open Letter To Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide by oyetunder(m): 7:34am On May 30, 2019
undecided those in other climes are busy facilitating the techs needed for the growth of the internet and people access to info. Behold, our know it all ladies here sit all day misusing every available social media just to gather emergence recognitions. See their downfalls up and down. When u market sands during those days of playing little boys, then be ready to receive stones and currency.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Pens Open Letter To Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide by SoftP(m): 7:34am On May 30, 2019
The first time Mr.Rhino is making sense

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Pens Open Letter To Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide by bigstan11787(m): 7:34am On May 30, 2019
Blessing okoro does not look like someone who eants to commit suicide... Attension is all i see. They dey announce suicide?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Pens Open Letter To Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide by kolafolabi(m): 7:34am On May 30, 2019
That suicidal thought is a scam.. She is obviously looking for sympathies and trust me, Nigerians always quick to forgive and forget. grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Pens Open Letter To Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide by don4real18(m): 7:34am On May 30, 2019
I'm not gullible enough to believe that she will commit suicide. She's probably targeting those social media philanthropists who will probably buy her a house or credit her account. Fake ass CEO

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Pens Open Letter To Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide by deebrain(m): 7:34am On May 30, 2019
Rubbish.

I really hope that people realize that God is not mocked.

We are indeed in the era of grace does not mean judgement does not yet happen.

Rather than correct a wrong, we are pampering it.

This generation!

Then, we were told as children, never to cry "wolf, wolf" when there was no wolf, so aside the sin of lying, people will trust us.

Today, we are told we can cry wolf cos we are just human and God understands our weaknesses. He will forgive us, so people should just understand and yet trust us despite our lies.

The time when unfortunately, many will get that grace itself has a standard is when the mark of the beast trends. Reality is always the best teacher.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Pens Open Letter To Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide by Nobody: 7:35am On May 30, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
Let's contribute to build her a house like that.
Good Idea, start contributing into my account. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Of You Don’t Read, Ben Bruce Hits Colleagues At Valedictory Session / APC Vows To Arrest Anyone If They Protest, Disrupt President Tinubu UN Outing / Anger In Military Over Amnesty Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.