Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,320 members, 7,829,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Throwback Picture Of Muhammadu Buhari & Aisha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Picture Of Muhammadu Buhari & Aisha (36974 Views)

Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) / Throwback Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari As A Handsome Young Man / "Tormentor Of Muhammadu Buhari" - Reno Omokri's Twitter Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Picture Of Muhammadu Buhari & Aisha by Front0lane: 9:38am On May 30, 2019
To remain forever foolish no de tire u ?!

SLAP44:

Him

For being so clueless

That he didn't even realise he has turned to a

DINOSAUR grin
Re: Throwback Picture Of Muhammadu Buhari & Aisha by BackToLife: 9:38am On May 30, 2019
Good
Re: Throwback Picture Of Muhammadu Buhari & Aisha by 2blessed01(m): 9:38am On May 30, 2019
We Should Fry Beans, Abi? Meanwhile, Which Integrity Are You Talking Abt, Mr OP?
Re: Throwback Picture Of Muhammadu Buhari & Aisha by megareal: 9:39am On May 30, 2019
sarrki:
All I can say to you Muhammadu Buhari is

You have made me and millions of good and responsible youths of Nigeria know that integrity pays

God bless Muhammadu Buhari

God bless federal republic of Nigeria

So you really believe this man has integrity? When will you wake up? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Muhammadu Buhari & Aisha by SLAP44: 9:41am On May 30, 2019
Pavore9:

And him being clueless, got him the Presidency. cheesy

Only in zoogeria republic
Re: Throwback Picture Of Muhammadu Buhari & Aisha by Pavore9: 9:43am On May 30, 2019
SLAP44:

Only in zoogeria republic

What is your position in your utopian republic?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Muhammadu Buhari & Aisha by wakes: 9:43am On May 30, 2019
ok
Re: Throwback Picture Of Muhammadu Buhari & Aisha by Gofwane(m): 9:43am On May 30, 2019
SLAP44:

He's looking super clueless even back then.
yet he was able to become what your papa or anyone in your family will never be!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Picture Of Muhammadu Buhari & Aisha by SocialJustice: 9:46am On May 30, 2019
sarrki:

He governed your grandparents

He governed your parents

He’s governing you now

So who is clueless
Professional praise singer.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Muhammadu Buhari & Aisha by Kasali226(m): 9:50am On May 30, 2019
sarrki:

He governed your parents

He’s governing you now

So who is clueless

grin grin
Mad oooooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Picture Of Muhammadu Buhari & Aisha by gentlegenius(m): 9:50am On May 30, 2019
sarrki:

He governed your parents

He’s governing you now

So who is clueless
You are the most clueless zombie for allowing an old man who governed your grandparents in the 20th century to still govern you in this 21st century...
And you are so proud of your shamelessness.
SMH.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Muhammadu Buhari & Aisha by Just2endowed2(m): 9:54am On May 30, 2019
gentlegenius:

You are the most clueless zombie for allowing an old man who governed your grandparents in the 20th century to still govern you in this 21st century...
And you are so proud of your shamelessness.
SMH.

I just taya for that guy. Need to ask him to study other developed nations if they follow Nigerian template of under development. Mehn I pity for our present generation
Re: Throwback Picture Of Muhammadu Buhari & Aisha by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:54am On May 30, 2019
sarrki:

He governed your parents

He’s governing you now

So who is clueless

1 minute of silence for Slap44. cry

This is one of the nastiest clapbacks ever grin grin grin

[img]https://media1./images/c044c993d4a08bb5d821c36df500b435/tenor.gif?itemid=8232447[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Muhammadu Buhari & Aisha by FYsol: 9:57am On May 30, 2019
You people will always put the option you don't like at SHARE. Buhari continue to fight the thieves God is behind you

OkpaAkuEriEri:
His a dictator
Luk lyk imitation hitler.

Lyk 4 GEJ
Share for GMB

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Muhammadu Buhari & Aisha by smokeyupu(m): 10:05am On May 30, 2019
sarrki:

You have made me and millions of good and responsible youths of Nigeria know that integrity pays

My guy there's nothing beautiful about these photo though the people in it are fine.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Muhammadu Buhari & Aisha by joe120120(m): 10:31am On May 30, 2019
sarrki:

Sarrki. ur father is a Dictator ,brainless .he is using igbachilism to govern Nigeria .
pls advice ur father now to change attitude
Re: Throwback Picture Of Muhammadu Buhari & Aisha by sweetrace(f): 10:31am On May 30, 2019
dokyOloye:

That a thief successfully robs and gets away with his loot doesn't make him a great man.

An assumed thief that can steal from three generations is certainly not clueless.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Muhammadu Buhari & Aisha by desiredhome: 10:50am On May 30, 2019
sarrki:

Buhari asked for local government autonomy , you didn’t see anything good in that

Your state Governor keep sharing kerosene you never see anything bad in that

President is not close to you

Channel your frustration towards your councilor, chairman, state house of rep members from your localities, federal member Of house from your area, senator representing you and all political appointees from your domain

Buhari is not your problem

keep telling them the truth my brother, they will be hailing their true enemies and still be pointing someone else for their frustration. bunch of blind zombies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Picture Of Muhammadu Buhari & Aisha by kernniejay(m): 10:54am On May 30, 2019
Wailers oya come o, somebody has cooked your favourite food.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Muhammadu Buhari & Aisha by mimicue(f): 10:54am On May 30, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Please we are not interested in your throw back, just get to work. You have another chance to amend your errors. Since yesterday no light. Are you looking to earn daily? I earn minimum of N3900 daily ask me how. I'm more than willing to put you through. DM or WhatsApp

Lool you dey vex

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Muhammadu Buhari & Aisha by desiredhome: 10:57am On May 30, 2019
megareal:

So you really believe this man has integrity? When will you wake up? undecided
that is the full definition of integrity, you will see it when you remove hate from your heart.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Picture Of Muhammadu Buhari & Aisha by desiredhome: 10:58am On May 30, 2019
Pavore9:

What is your position in your utopian republic?

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Throwback Picture Of Muhammadu Buhari & Aisha by Omoboricash(m): 11:36am On May 30, 2019
sarrki:

He governed your parents

He’s governing you now

So who is clueless
What a nice reply to the dude

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Picture Of Muhammadu Buhari & Aisha by Godson32(m): 11:40am On May 30, 2019
sarrki:

Na dem
Dullard Bubu be Master of Na dem, Commander in Chief of Na dem.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Muhammadu Buhari & Aisha by Okoroawusa: 11:43am On May 30, 2019
I thought that born troway Nnamdi Kanu said that Aisha was 13 then...
Idiota!
Re: Throwback Picture Of Muhammadu Buhari & Aisha by PapaAdanna: 11:54am On May 30, 2019
That is another version of Regina and Ned
Re: Throwback Picture Of Muhammadu Buhari & Aisha by Lavish88(m): 11:58am On May 30, 2019
dokyOloye:

That a thief successfully robs and gets away with his loot doesn't make him a great man.

And the security who keeps letting the thief steal shouldn't call himself a gateman!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Traffic In Abuja As Army Mounts Overnight Checkpoints Ahead Of PEPT / Picture Of Service Chiefs Sleeping On Duty / Why Aso Villa Cabal Wants Osinbajo’s Aides Out – The Guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.