Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Lere Olayinka And Governor Fayemi Pose For A Selfie - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lere Olayinka And Governor Fayemi Pose For A Selfie (39421 Views)

Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. / Lere Olayinka: Fayose Has Thrown A Challenge… Buhari’s Men Should Follow Suit / Ekiti Election: 'FG Moves N18bn Cash Through Akure Airport' - Lere Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lere Olayinka And Governor Fayemi Pose For A Selfie by zoba88: 5:01pm On May 30, 2019
Our Omoluabi governor plays politics without bitterness.

Lere Olayinka ,media aide to former governor Fayose was spotted with Governor Fayemi this morning at the Akure airport. In fact, he was on the same flight from Abuja with the Governor. Lere even took a selfie with the Governor.

Now, that's a civil,decent and accomodating leader.Lere said....

'Imagine yourself in the same flight with two Next Lefu Govs...

Na so the thing take happen to me today on my way to Akure from Abuja.

Just like that, myself, Fayemi, his wife that is called Erelu Bam Bam, Aketi, Senator Adetumbi and retinue of Fayemi's Aides in the same flight!

It was Erelu Bam Bam that saw me and said; "Are we sure we are safe in this flight?"

I responded: "Eyin le nse Next Lefu to nowhere (You people are the ones doing Next Level to nowhere). Me I'm going to Ekiti and I'm safe."

On getting to Akure, I was waiting for my luggage when Fayemi and his wife came and I greeted them.

Then Erelu fired the first shot again; "Lere you better come and join us, we will accommodate you."

Today was the second time she will say that. The first time was when she came to the government house for inspection few days to the handing over of power by Osokomole Ekun Oke.

Before I could respond; Fayemi said; "You don't know Lere, he started this journey with us then. 'Owo mi yi lo bi omo e si' (I was aware when he had his child then).

Fayemi and his wife left to join their NEXT LEFU to nowhere while I waited for my luggage.

These pictures represent what happened and like I told Fayemi's wife then, I'm in PDP, I'm with Osokomole, Ayodele Omo Fayose, I can't work with APC.

However, politics apart, I'm an Ekiti man, I see all Ekitis as my brothers and sisters. I only hope our friends in the APC have the same mindset'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/05/fayoses-aide-lere-olayinka-poses-with.html

7 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka And Governor Fayemi Pose For A Selfie by Nathseun(m): 5:25pm On May 30, 2019
that's thoughtful of him.
swap,repair and buy your new phone. #08032833259.

2 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka And Governor Fayemi Pose For A Selfie by aremuforlife(m): 5:39pm On May 30, 2019
Build the bridge with your enemy

13 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka And Governor Fayemi Pose For A Selfie by LibertyRep: 5:52pm On May 30, 2019
Thses people are never enemies. It is just a matter of clash of interest.

I hope their supporters will see it that way.

Some idiots just killed and maimed their opponents in Zamfara.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lere Olayinka And Governor Fayemi Pose For A Selfie by dadebayo1(m): 6:11pm On May 30, 2019
Lefu lefu people grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lere Olayinka And Governor Fayemi Pose For A Selfie by yarimo(m): 6:31pm On May 30, 2019
LERE OLAYINKA will soon photoshop the pictures and post false comments later.

2 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka And Governor Fayemi Pose For A Selfie by Drversatile: 6:54pm On May 30, 2019
Ekiti Kétè... I hail ooo

Oshokomole ebora tounje jollof rice grin

5 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka And Governor Fayemi Pose For A Selfie by RemiTinubu(f): 7:22pm On May 30, 2019
die for a politician
die for nothing

25 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka And Governor Fayemi Pose For A Selfie by pcicero(m): 7:29pm On May 30, 2019
dadebayo1:
Lefu lefu people grin grin

Iberiberism is a disease

4 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka And Governor Fayemi Pose For A Selfie by VillagePipu: 8:34pm On May 30, 2019
I really pity those flatheaded morons who insult everyone thinking they are playing politics.

Omoluabis would always mend fences and the muddy baboons would be left high and dry to expose their folly to the world.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lere Olayinka And Governor Fayemi Pose For A Selfie by BanevsJoker(m): 9:11pm On May 30, 2019
I like his sense of humour.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lere Olayinka And Governor Fayemi Pose For A Selfie by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 30, 2019
Our revered stateman in Ekiti (Late Bunmi Ojo of blessed memory) referred Lere as one who does not have an enduring loyalty. Which is absolutely true.

He's being with our most respected leader and his boss (Segun Oni). Yet, insulted him while working with Fayose. Now, he wants to move to Fayemi and insult Fayose like he did with Oni.

Always ranting baseless words like a street kid. Pity!!!.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lere Olayinka And Governor Fayemi Pose For A Selfie by ABBkelvin(m): 9:31pm On May 30, 2019
Political intelligence at play on both side. I give it to most Yoruba's when it comes down to political acumen in dealing with opposition of any kind with future benefit for everybody.

22 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka And Governor Fayemi Pose For A Selfie by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 30, 2019
cheesy
Success has many friends.
Re: Lere Olayinka And Governor Fayemi Pose For A Selfie by Hezzyluv: 9:32pm On May 30, 2019
This na politics wey carry de spirit of sportsmanship grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lere Olayinka And Governor Fayemi Pose For A Selfie by Oluwakaysblog55: 9:32pm On May 30, 2019
Clean Toyota corolla sport in Central area Abuja for sale. Pictures Bellow

Price.... 1.2m

You can call or whatapp 08051366784
Re: Lere Olayinka And Governor Fayemi Pose For A Selfie by Bar1941(m): 9:32pm On May 30, 2019
Awòn omolùwábi

YORUBAS ARE DEVELOPMENT ORIENTED IRRESPECTIVE OF THEIR PARTY AFFILIATIONS.

17 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka And Governor Fayemi Pose For A Selfie by LowerPriceData0(m): 9:33pm On May 30, 2019
Interesting
Re: Lere Olayinka And Governor Fayemi Pose For A Selfie by osuofia2(m): 9:34pm On May 30, 2019
Fight for politicians at your own peril. I pity all the NL zombies

3 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka And Governor Fayemi Pose For A Selfie by israelmao(m): 9:34pm On May 30, 2019
After all they are brothers.
Re: Lere Olayinka And Governor Fayemi Pose For A Selfie by adadike(f): 9:34pm On May 30, 2019
Politics? No permanent friends, no permanent enemies, only permanent interest

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka And Governor Fayemi Pose For A Selfie by kolnel: 9:34pm On May 30, 2019
Nice
Lessons learnt
They are never enemies
Only the uneducated supporters fight to die

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka And Governor Fayemi Pose For A Selfie by gsley: 9:35pm On May 30, 2019
Na so life suppose be
Re: Lere Olayinka And Governor Fayemi Pose For A Selfie by chukwuibuipob: 9:35pm On May 30, 2019
cheesy grin grin cheesy grin FFK bro.Give dem food,dem go sing/dance well

3 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka And Governor Fayemi Pose For A Selfie by hisexcellency34: 9:35pm On May 30, 2019
Fayose is out, Lere looking for the next meal ticket

2 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka And Governor Fayemi Pose For A Selfie by FunkyAlhaji2015: 9:36pm On May 30, 2019
The guy don port
Re: Lere Olayinka And Governor Fayemi Pose For A Selfie by truvine(m): 9:36pm On May 30, 2019
Oluwakaysblog55:
Clean Toyota corolla sport in Central area Abuja for sale. Pictures Bellow

Price.... 1.2m

You can call or whatapp 08051366784
Where is the picture
Re: Lere Olayinka And Governor Fayemi Pose For A Selfie by chukwuibuipob: 9:37pm On May 30, 2019
Nathseun:
that's thoughtful of him.
swap,repair and buy your new phone. #08032833259.
wey ur shop dey
Re: Lere Olayinka And Governor Fayemi Pose For A Selfie by TemmyT002(m): 9:42pm On May 30, 2019
The same man that used to castigate Fayemi up and down.
Nawa o

3 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka And Governor Fayemi Pose For A Selfie by chuksjuve(m): 9:43pm On May 30, 2019
No love lost
It's all politics

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Reacts To Abduction Of Usman Okai, Atiku's Campaign Spokesman / Militants Split Nigeria Into Five Republics / Orsu LGA Secretariat Gate In Imo Painted With Biafran Colour (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.