Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Bbnaija's Alex Dances Gbe Body, Dressed In Engineer Outfit At “mokalik” Premiere - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija's Alex Dances Gbe Body, Dressed In Engineer Outfit At “mokalik” Premiere (28083 Views)

Ini Edo Dances Gbe Body, Zanku In Hot Mini, Fans Say She Did Plastic Surgery / Tiwa Savage Vs Zlatan Ibile: Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance (photos) / Tekno Is Back With His Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance Moves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija's Alex Dances Gbe Body, Dressed In Engineer Outfit At “mokalik” Premiere by varyo: 10:14am On May 31, 2019
I love Alex!!!!! Happy gal

quote author=cozyfaithex post=78885096]I love this girl so much.
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija's Alex Dances Gbe Body, Dressed In Engineer Outfit At “mokalik” Premiere by moseslarry(m): 10:24am On May 31, 2019
Bleep Atiku
Re: Bbnaija's Alex Dances Gbe Body, Dressed In Engineer Outfit At “mokalik” Premiere by moseslarry(m): 10:25am On May 31, 2019
Bleep it
Re: Bbnaija's Alex Dances Gbe Body, Dressed In Engineer Outfit At “mokalik” Premiere by waletoke12345(m): 10:34am On May 31, 2019
please help me with application letter as a factory work I ll be glad
Re: Bbnaija's Alex Dances Gbe Body, Dressed In Engineer Outfit At “mokalik” Premiere by Nobody: 10:53am On May 31, 2019
Jessyjack:
I just like her......... always glad when I see her progressing.....

Progressing for attending a movie premiere?
Re: Bbnaija's Alex Dances Gbe Body, Dressed In Engineer Outfit At “mokalik” Premiere by elegantslayer(f): 11:01am On May 31, 2019
Jokerman:
Ode girl.

If she knows what it takes to study engineering, I don't think she'd be joking with their outfit...

The maths alone will scatter that wig on her pelebe head undecided
I dey tell you,engineering maths don finish me here
Re: Bbnaija's Alex Dances Gbe Body, Dressed In Engineer Outfit At “mokalik” Premiere by Facidio: 11:07am On May 31, 2019
That's a labourera outfit. Engineers don't dress like that
Re: Bbnaija's Alex Dances Gbe Body, Dressed In Engineer Outfit At “mokalik” Premiere by BENEAMATA: 12:23pm On May 31, 2019
beta pikin
Re: Bbnaija's Alex Dances Gbe Body, Dressed In Engineer Outfit At “mokalik” Premiere by michaelmo11(m): 12:38pm On May 31, 2019
Facidio:
That's a labourera outfit. Engineers don't dress like that
Sorry to ask, how do engineers actually dress? aside the way Alex went for the movie premiere (and also the use of reflective jackets).
Re: Bbnaija's Alex Dances Gbe Body, Dressed In Engineer Outfit At “mokalik” Premiere by phorget(m): 12:58pm On May 31, 2019
Jokerman:
Ode girl.

If she knows what it takes to study engineering, I don't think she'd be joking with their outfit...

You mean people that studied engineering all had a scattered wig?
Nigerian electrical engineers that can't change ordinary bulb, Mechanical Engineers that can't change ordinary plug, Civil Engineers that can't set two courses of block and Structural Engineers that will still require the help of baba Mulika before they can give their quotation.
Re: Bbnaija's Alex Dances Gbe Body, Dressed In Engineer Outfit At “mokalik” Premiere by Ayobami7(m): 1:44pm On May 31, 2019
Ok
Re: Bbnaija's Alex Dances Gbe Body, Dressed In Engineer Outfit At “mokalik” Premiere by CEOwatazs: 1:50pm On May 31, 2019
abbasajao:

I was very surprised too when I wrote Bleep Atiku and later got bleep Atiku.

hahahahahaha.... and it just corrected ur Bleep again

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija's Alex Dances Gbe Body, Dressed In Engineer Outfit At “mokalik” Premiere by CEOwatazs: 1:51pm On May 31, 2019
tosinosam:
Not just urz alone.. Its general

lol..... nawa for Dem ooooo
Re: Bbnaija's Alex Dances Gbe Body, Dressed In Engineer Outfit At “mokalik” Premiere by Facidio: 1:55pm On May 31, 2019
michaelmo11:

Sorry to ask, how do engineers actually dress? aside the way Alex went for the movie premiere (and also the use of reflective jackets).

Real engineers dress neatly with selected crested coverall, and clean white helmet. Engineers only wear rain boots when working in a messy terrain with water or mud. If not they are always on their safety boots. What she's wearing is a labourers boot and coverall of a poor company for that matter.
Re: Bbnaija's Alex Dances Gbe Body, Dressed In Engineer Outfit At “mokalik” Premiere by OdefaGirl(f): 2:20pm On May 31, 2019
Jokerman:
Ode girl.

And who told u she isn't brilliant enough to study it, or are there no women studying engineering?

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija's Alex Dances Gbe Body, Dressed In Engineer Outfit At “mokalik” Premiere by Jokerman(m): 2:32pm On May 31, 2019
phorget:

You mean people that studied engineering all had a scattered wig?
Nigerian electrical engineers that can't change ordinary bulb, Mechanical Engineers that can't change ordinary plug, Civil Engineers that can't set two courses of block and Structural Engineers that will still require the help of baba Mulika before they can give their quotation.

See how you look down on the engineering profession?? Many of you need orientation into what engineering is... Well all these quack roadside engineers na them give una mouth to talk
Re: Bbnaija's Alex Dances Gbe Body, Dressed In Engineer Outfit At “mokalik” Premiere by Jokerman(m): 2:33pm On May 31, 2019
OdefaGirl:

And who told u she isn't brilliant enough to study it, or are there no women studying engineering?

An engineer won't have time for too much frivolity

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija's Alex Dances Gbe Body, Dressed In Engineer Outfit At “mokalik” Premiere by Hordbaz(m): 8:22pm On May 31, 2019
Lolz embarassed grin
Re: Bbnaija's Alex Dances Gbe Body, Dressed In Engineer Outfit At “mokalik” Premiere by phorget(m): 11:12pm On May 31, 2019
Jokerman:

See how you look down on the engineering profession?? Many of you need orientation into what engineering is... Well all these quack roadside engineers na them give una mouth to talk

Those you called "roadside engineers" are mostly your saving grace. The so called learned engineers in Nigeria what have they been able to do except blowing grammars that won't put food on anybody's table. They can keep shucking out their theorem while the baba mulikas will keep giving us the real needed practicals.
Re: Bbnaija's Alex Dances Gbe Body, Dressed In Engineer Outfit At “mokalik” Premiere by michaelmo11(m): 3:22pm On Jun 01, 2019
Facidio:

Real engineers dress neatly with selected crested coverall, and clean white helmet. Engineers only wear rain boots when working in a messy terrain with water or mud. If not they are always on their safety boots. What she's wearing is a labourers boot and coverall of a poor company for that matter.
Well she, simply dressed like the common roadside auto-mechanic that has a coverall ( Erroneously called "Overall"wink, as the movie was centered on a Mechanic (Mokalik)...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija's Alex Dances Gbe Body, Dressed In Engineer Outfit At “mokalik” Premiere by Makschinchin: 9:49pm On Jun 01, 2019
itspzpics:
grin cheesy cheesy

See some Sexy Photos of Alex rocking her sexy body in Sexy revealing outfit => HERE

Stop belittling yourself for cheap views that will take you nowhere good undecided

Let this rubbish stop in this new administration please
Re: Bbnaija's Alex Dances Gbe Body, Dressed In Engineer Outfit At “mokalik” Premiere by Beaubussy(f): 10:34pm On Jun 01, 2019
Bleep it
Bleep it
Re: Bbnaija's Alex Dances Gbe Body, Dressed In Engineer Outfit At “mokalik” Premiere by Beaubussy(f): 10:34pm On Jun 01, 2019
fuuuuuuck

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nomoreloss' Photo: Lepacious Bose Blasts Those Using His Pics On Social Media / Maryam Charles: Nigerian entertainers are too broke for me / That Princess And Rico Swavey Dated, Shocked BBNaija Ex Housemates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.