Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

"I Pretended To Be Dead When Gunmen Killed Six In My Family" - Survivor (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Pretended To Be Dead When Gunmen Killed Six In My Family" - Survivor (Photos) (48166 Views)

I Pretended As Herbalist To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims In Osun — Suspect / Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Gunmen Shot Dead After Policeman Pretended To Be A Robber. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Pretended To Be Dead When Gunmen Killed Six In My Family" - Survivor (Photos) by Nobody: 10:09am On May 31, 2019
I am.not going to.prerend to be hurt , you guys voted in buhari again now deal with it!!

You all had a chance to take to the street and riot but you all say down, so I'mma gonna laugh this one off
[img]https://media1./images/a53be6cc904e63941709e5f7eae8f4e1/tenor.gif?itemid=3393233[/img]
Re: "I Pretended To Be Dead When Gunmen Killed Six In My Family" - Survivor (Photos) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 10:10am On May 31, 2019
Yoruba muslims abi una dey happy now. E go be una turn 2moro
Re: "I Pretended To Be Dead When Gunmen Killed Six In My Family" - Survivor (Photos) by UbiDaniels: 10:11am On May 31, 2019
nd yuh no breath....!!! yuh strong mind ohhh

Re: "I Pretended To Be Dead When Gunmen Killed Six In My Family" - Survivor (Photos) by Nobody: 10:12am On May 31, 2019
kaen1317:
Violence will never depart from the families of the gunmen and their sponsors.

Something tells me this killings politically motivated.Its may also have foreign imput.It used to be BH in Borno.Ir moved to plateau,then to Benue,then to kaduna,then to zamfara,then to kaduna-abuja and other parts in the north.
Re: "I Pretended To Be Dead When Gunmen Killed Six In My Family" - Survivor (Photos) by Herbephe1(m): 10:14am On May 31, 2019
May God give the family the heart to Bear the loss
amen. which family? oh I mean the survived one.
On a more serious note, those who voted for buhari have really contributed indirectly to these killings, forgive me God, I voted for him in 2014 and my vote to remove him in 2o19 was weightless, so pathetic?!!

1 Like

Re: "I Pretended To Be Dead When Gunmen Killed Six In My Family" - Survivor (Photos) by sevo(m): 10:17am On May 31, 2019
Gabson001:

Every country has their challenges

Meaning??
Re: "I Pretended To Be Dead When Gunmen Killed Six In My Family" - Survivor (Photos) by KingRabota: 10:23am On May 31, 2019
the news coming out of this nation can cause nightmares

GOD how did YOU ALLOW MY PEOPLE , get to this point of ABSOLUTE HOPELESSNESS ?
Re: "I Pretended To Be Dead When Gunmen Killed Six In My Family" - Survivor (Photos) by varyo: 10:24am On May 31, 2019
hat can we say? This is sad!!!! Innocent children, men and women are murders on daily basis.
Me president pls do something.
Re: "I Pretended To Be Dead When Gunmen Killed Six In My Family" - Survivor (Photos) by package7(m): 10:26am On May 31, 2019
Fulani herdsmen 3x Where ever you are from your unborn children will not no peace. The blood of those innocents killed will continues to ask for vengeance day and night. You have murder sleep you will never sleep again.
Re: "I Pretended To Be Dead When Gunmen Killed Six In My Family" - Survivor (Photos) by Nobody: 10:37am On May 31, 2019
NO IT IS IPOB NOT FULANI HERDSMEN... IPOB IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN HERDSMEN THEY WANT TO DIVIDE NIGERIA.... OUR INHERITANCE FROM WHITE MAN WHICH WE MOST DO EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO KEEP ONE

Allam bless nigeria
Re: "I Pretended To Be Dead When Gunmen Killed Six In My Family" - Survivor (Photos) by Nobody: 10:40am On May 31, 2019
Gabson001:

Every country has their challenges

Yeah that's obvious but some countries like Uk, Canada don't have Electrical power outage issues compared to Nigeria
Re: "I Pretended To Be Dead When Gunmen Killed Six In My Family" - Survivor (Photos) by olarge: 10:56am On May 31, 2019
Herbephe1:
May God give the family the heart to Bear the loss
amen. which family? oh I mean the survived one.
On a more serious note, those who voted for buhari have really contributed indirectly to these killings, forgive me God, I voted for him in 2014 and my vote to remove him in 2o19 was weightless, so pathetic?!!
Bros where is the family?
Re: "I Pretended To Be Dead When Gunmen Killed Six In My Family" - Survivor (Photos) by Nobody: 11:10am On May 31, 2019
wandeykul:
I hate the northern part of Nigeria

Afonja are far worst and wicked than them. I will take a Fulani killer anyday, anytime than an Afonja.

1 Like

Re: "I Pretended To Be Dead When Gunmen Killed Six In My Family" - Survivor (Photos) by Masterppower: 11:23am On May 31, 2019
ICC awaits BUHARI
Re: "I Pretended To Be Dead When Gunmen Killed Six In My Family" - Survivor (Photos) by DarlingEmojist(m): 11:23am On May 31, 2019
God's protection shall follow us till eternity
Re: "I Pretended To Be Dead When Gunmen Killed Six In My Family" - Survivor (Photos) by DarlingEmojist(m): 11:29am On May 31, 2019
LiveByNight:
I am.not going to.prerend to be hurt , you guys voted in buhari again now deal with it!!

You all had a chance to take to the street and riot but you all say down, so I'mma gonna laugh this one off
[img]https://media1./images/a53be6cc904e63941709e5f7eae8f4e1/tenor.gif?itemid=3393233[/img]

Dont be heartless..
Gunmen killed the whole family,she was the only survivor and See what is cuming out of thy mouth
Re: "I Pretended To Be Dead When Gunmen Killed Six In My Family" - Survivor (Photos) by Herbephe1(m): 11:34am On May 31, 2019
olarge:
Bros where is the family?

sir someone survived nah
Re: "I Pretended To Be Dead When Gunmen Killed Six In My Family" - Survivor (Photos) by Nobody: 11:38am On May 31, 2019
#satanic next level!
Re: "I Pretended To Be Dead When Gunmen Killed Six In My Family" - Survivor (Photos) by Nobody: 11:40am On May 31, 2019
DarlingEmojist:

Dont be heartless..
Gunmen killed the whole family,she was the only survivor and See what is cuming out of thy mouth

Bro I understand your emotions and response clearly but how will a few people for tribal , religious or whatever sentiment vote back buhari and expect a different outcome ?

I wish you guys stuck in Nigeria the fortitude to face the next four years
Re: "I Pretended To Be Dead When Gunmen Killed Six In My Family" - Survivor (Photos) by odomanis: 11:46am On May 31, 2019
Hector09:
Who we bell the cat, thats d question on the lips of every nigerians residen in the north

Endure for another 4 years !
Re: "I Pretended To Be Dead When Gunmen Killed Six In My Family" - Survivor (Photos) by solosolo111: 11:59am On May 31, 2019
SPOILT9JAOLOSHO:
This is sad and they gunmen were no where around during the non.sense inauguration of Bumhari
And the foolish Buhari does not know that the Fulani herdsmen lives within the society and known
by people in the society so they can be fished out. Just no efforts to get them fished out! what an annihilated man
called the president of Nigeria.
Re: "I Pretended To Be Dead When Gunmen Killed Six In My Family" - Survivor (Photos) by dadavivo: 12:14pm On May 31, 2019
prince3009:

And who do you think Abba Kyari is working for?...

Ok...let me help you answer the question...

Abba Kyari is working for the Federal Government.

Who is the head of the affairs and activities of the Federal Government?...BUHARI

What is Buhari's ethnicity?...

FULANI!

you finish work here
Re: "I Pretended To Be Dead When Gunmen Killed Six In My Family" - Survivor (Photos) by olumalcolm(m): 12:28pm On May 31, 2019
What reason do we gv as to y these morons go here and dere to kill and destroy properties
Re: "I Pretended To Be Dead When Gunmen Killed Six In My Family" - Survivor (Photos) by adedayoa2(f): 1:10pm On May 31, 2019
And this gunmen na humanbeing, hmmmm
Re: "I Pretended To Be Dead When Gunmen Killed Six In My Family" - Survivor (Photos) by Philomathhh(m): 1:13pm On May 31, 2019
cry
Re: "I Pretended To Be Dead When Gunmen Killed Six In My Family" - Survivor (Photos) by Bj92: 1:52pm On May 31, 2019
falcon01:
How can This things be happening in a sane country?
leaders are ignoring this cus it's not affecting them but they can arrest Marley �����
Re: "I Pretended To Be Dead When Gunmen Killed Six In My Family" - Survivor (Photos) by DarlingEmojist(m): 3:49pm On May 31, 2019
LiveByNight:

Bro I understand your emotions and response clearly but how will a few people for tribal , religious or whatever sentiment vote back buhari and expect a different outcome ?

I wish you guys stuck in Nigeria the fortitude to face the next four years

Wait!!
Dont tell me you are one of those people striving to Vote out Buhari
Buhari is the MAN
Re: "I Pretended To Be Dead When Gunmen Killed Six In My Family" - Survivor (Photos) by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 31, 2019
DarlingEmojist:

Wait!!
Dont tell me you are one of those people striving to Vote out Buhari
Buhari is the MAN

Okay I don hear

If you like say buhari is the Messiah , if you like out atiku there or Osibanjo , I do not care

Nigeria is finished as a nation and needs to be recolonized!!!

I will never step. Foot into that cesspit of fûck of a nation ever again

Nigeria belong to a sub set of a subset of filthy pits of fûck

And there is no reason any reasonable person with the means should. Remain there with his family!! Do your kids a favor and take them to a better country...

I see hungry poor waids arguing how buhari is a saint and loves nigerian, yet none of his kids school there ? Mine of them use Nigerian hospitals? grin

Buhari. Loves Nigeria so much if he has a cold he jumps on a private jet and flies to a foreign country for medical help

Yet he preaches his love for Nigeria and says all youths who won't farm are lazy!! grin yet none of.his kids have lived a whole year in Nigeria since birth ! Yet buhari loves Nigeria !!

Off course he loves it for the riches it's has given him ... So I won't be packaged with citizens who think like dogs by voting atiku or buhari when they should riot and finish off all the politicians!

If you don't have the means to live Nigeria don't worry it's natural selection running its course! grin

To all those who have a choice run now while you can!! I know couples who both had good jobs I mean very good jobs they have relocated and are safer and happier in a better country

Forget Nigeria
Re: "I Pretended To Be Dead When Gunmen Killed Six In My Family" - Survivor (Photos) by Amanda4life: 6:32pm On May 31, 2019
Gowon karma

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Caught Trying To Behead Her Daughter In Delta State Caught. Photos / Nigerian Man Kills Wife In Germany Over Children Benefit (photos) / Mile 12 Boils, Hoodlums Vandalise BRT Buses, Loot Shops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.