Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,445 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

I Pretended As Herbalist To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims In Osun — Suspect - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Pretended As Herbalist To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims In Osun — Suspect (39417 Views)

Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) / Man Stabs His Co-Tenant To Death In Osun. Suspect Found Dead Hours Later / Lady Exposes Guy Using Her Photos To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Pretended As Herbalist To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims In Osun — Suspect by gladdensir(m): 7:21am On Jan 21, 2022
One Adeyemo Mufutau, 26, on Thursday, said he pretended as a herbalist to dupe his victims.

Speaking after he was paraded by the Osun State Command, Nigeria Security Defence Corps, NSCDC, at their headquarters in Osogbo, Mufutau said he always pretend to have spiritual solution to his victims’ problems.

The impostor, who was paraded with his cohort, Oladehi Hezekiah, 27, were said to be luring their victims over the phone with promise to help boost their businesses.

Mufutau, who was arrested at Ile-Ife on Monday, said he ventured into fraudulent business due to financial difficulty.

He said “I learnt Furniture after my secondary school but when I didn’t get money to start my own shop, I decide to engage in illegal activities.

“I was into “Yahoo Yahoo” business before I learnt the act of obtaining money fraudulently through a brother who reside beside my house in Ife.

“I’ve known Hezekiah since childhood and we do the business together. What we normally do is to call our victims on phone and pretend as an old herbalist, who can solve their problems.

“My last victim wanted her business to boom and I told her to send money to my account promising to prepare a charm that will attract more customers to her shop”.

Earlier, the Commandant, Emmanuel Ocheja, said the duo also volunteered confessional statements confirming the allegation levelled against them, adding they will charged to court in the interest of justice and to serve as deterrent to other criminally minded individuals.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/01/i-pretended-as-herbalist-to-dupe-unsuspecting-victims-suspect/amp/

Re: I Pretended As Herbalist To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims In Osun — Suspect by Penguin2: 7:24am On Jan 21, 2022
Jisike...

Now you have pretended your way into prison.

Meanwhile, don’t vote this man below. He’s a thief and a father of touts.

296 Likes 33 Shares

Re: I Pretended As Herbalist To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims In Osun — Suspect by Boogyman557: 7:28am On Jan 21, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

EVERYBODY 1 Make dat RUBBERZ by all MEANS

Easy guys... EASY guy's...

LITE UP my WEED in peace..

WTF MAN

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Pretended As Herbalist To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims In Osun — Suspect by Ovana(f): 7:31am On Jan 21, 2022
Wicked world
Re: I Pretended As Herbalist To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims In Osun — Suspect by dawnomike(m): 7:47am On Jan 21, 2022
Over to those that like diabolism...

4 Likes

Re: I Pretended As Herbalist To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims In Osun — Suspect by Thomaskepper: 8:08am On Jan 21, 2022
God catch you

2 Likes

Re: I Pretended As Herbalist To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims In Osun — Suspect by LaSenior: 10:16am On Jan 21, 2022
cheesy
Re: I Pretended As Herbalist To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims In Osun — Suspect by slawormiir: 10:16am On Jan 21, 2022
Damnnn niggar

All humans....We all are huzzling

Our modus of operandi is the only difference

deepdeep:
I no blame them, na the people wey dey fall for those cheap tricks I blame
Na women dey fall for this kind thing pass

Women love spiritual help

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Pretended As Herbalist To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims In Osun — Suspect by Lamasta(m): 10:17am On Jan 21, 2022
Go and continue pretending in jail

2 Likes

Re: I Pretended As Herbalist To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims In Osun — Suspect by Cholls(m): 10:17am On Jan 21, 2022
My brothers and sisters what can I say
Re: I Pretended As Herbalist To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims In Osun — Suspect by bestman09(m): 10:18am On Jan 21, 2022
grin
Fake herbalist is also Yahoo Yahoo.

Enjoy your Yahoo business in the prison

4 Likes

Re: I Pretended As Herbalist To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims In Osun — Suspect by WiszyFraud: 10:18am On Jan 21, 2022
i don’t believe you.. lipsrsealed
Re: I Pretended As Herbalist To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims In Osun — Suspect by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:18am On Jan 21, 2022
Get ready to say the same thing in prison.. why will a sensible person patronise an herbalist in the first place (not the kinda real one that deals with herbal treatment)..
Re: I Pretended As Herbalist To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims In Osun — Suspect by freshkpomo(m): 10:19am On Jan 21, 2022
As country hard reach some still dey dupe people
cry
Re: I Pretended As Herbalist To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims In Osun — Suspect by philo04(m): 10:19am On Jan 21, 2022
Another voter weh suppose vote against Tinubu done cool down enter prison

2 Likes

Re: I Pretended As Herbalist To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims In Osun — Suspect by FreeStuffsNG: 10:19am On Jan 21, 2022
“I’ve known Hezekiah since childhood and we do the business together. What we normally do is to call our victims on phone and pretend as an old herbalist, who can solve their problems.
I remember these impostors and lazy youths who pretend and sound like old men calling me occasionally then and I warned them that they will be caught some day. They should be tried and jailed. They will never change unless they are removed and kept away from the society for a very long time. Despite my counsel to them,I was so much surprised that they still called me afterwards with same silly trick.

Cc Impostor Prince of Lagos wink

1 Like

Re: I Pretended As Herbalist To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims In Osun — Suspect by Tboymessiah(m): 10:19am On Jan 21, 2022
NasoLifeBe?

Even the yahoo sef no dey boom like before

4 Likes

Re: I Pretended As Herbalist To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims In Osun — Suspect by Mystic969: 10:19am On Jan 21, 2022
Isoright
Re: I Pretended As Herbalist To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims In Osun — Suspect by Emrixx(f): 10:19am On Jan 21, 2022
They should leave them
Desperate people met desperados
Re: I Pretended As Herbalist To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims In Osun — Suspect by daddytime(m): 10:19am On Jan 21, 2022
Useless people
Re: I Pretended As Herbalist To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims In Osun — Suspect by tiswell(m): 10:20am On Jan 21, 2022
cut off his neck already sad
Re: I Pretended As Herbalist To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims In Osun — Suspect by iCauseTrouble: 10:20am On Jan 21, 2022
angry
Re: I Pretended As Herbalist To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims In Osun — Suspect by xpressionx(m): 10:20am On Jan 21, 2022
Ok ma
Re: I Pretended As Herbalist To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims In Osun — Suspect by nairavsdollars(f): 10:20am On Jan 21, 2022
Only God knows how many girls he has dispatched
Re: I Pretended As Herbalist To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims In Osun — Suspect by DropsMic(m): 10:20am On Jan 21, 2022
Lol
Re: I Pretended As Herbalist To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims In Osun — Suspect by NotoriousBiggyS: 10:20am On Jan 21, 2022
YORUBA MUSLIMS and crime be like 5 and 6

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Pretended As Herbalist To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims In Osun — Suspect by ResidentSnitch(f): 10:20am On Jan 21, 2022
Who knows how many skulls this one must have mined....

1 Like

Re: I Pretended As Herbalist To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims In Osun — Suspect by Dididrumz(m): 10:21am On Jan 21, 2022
Funny story

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fraudster Kingpin Arinze AKA 'senator Nwobodo' Who Died Seeking Forgiveness (pic / 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) / Gunfight Between Boko Haram And Nigerian Army In Sambisa Forest (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.