Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,298 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

- Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (5092 Views)

10 Painfully Obvious Truths Everyone Forgets Too Soon / Is There An End To Creativity? / End All Family/fertility Wahala And Consider Ivf. See Lily Price Slash Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 04, 2010
Re: by Busybody2(f): 12:30am On Oct 05, 2010
@ Chaircover

All this donkey and crab and fish you dey post dey make me hungry and remind me of asun. Don't shoot me, na ordinary messanger i be oh, na ileke-idi-araba tell me say donkey na delicacy for Ekiti oh tongue grin

chaircover:

Oh my days . . . .

OAM4Jenny so instead of going for your plastic surgery operation, you are here chatting to babes. Anyway I trust my babes and by the time we are finished with you na true true your name go be OAM4mentholatum.

By the way Tura extra white concentrated whitening solution made in China is on special offer. [size=14pt]Rub 3 times a day including your scalp and other bits to see a change in 24 hours [/size] shocked grin

Chai, Jenny don suffer, see as Chaircover dey drag her Husband OAM4jenny's yansh for ground dey expose his secret that he is bald, his teeth are not his own, he is 7 different shade of yoyo - fanta for face and so on and so forth, and na plastic hips he get embarassed Now i feel bad for breaking OAM4JENNY'S hips with my bedmantics cry Poor guy, i nearly kill the old ketekete but he never complained, all he used to say to me was oh yeah, yes, oh bisi, yeah bisi cheesy grin cheesy

Wetin sef, i nor feel bad joo, na me talk say make Jenny no get action ni angry And she wan thief my babydaddy Sagamite too angry On npe ki OAM4J kan lorun join, e nor konsain me cheesy

Ileke-IdI:

But you didnt greet me nau. That is not enough angry angry

Yoruba, i was waving at you and waving at you and waving at you and waving at you for one whole second nko, and you were snubbing me cry cry cry
Re: by Nobody: 12:47am On Oct 05, 2010
Busy_body:

@ Chaircover

All this donkey and crab and fish you dey post dey make me hungry and remind me of asun. Don't shoot me, na ordinary messanger i be oh, na ileke-idi-araba tell me say donkey na delicacy for Ekiti oh tongue grin

Yoruba, i was waving at you and waving at you and waving at you and waving at you for one whole second nko, and you were snubbing me cry cry cry
This woman, so inflation don reach yaba left pharmaceutical center? I tire o.
No wonder OAM4J come dey beg to be my booty call so he can earn a lil money to buy his darling some medications grin grin
Mehn, I had to decline, after seeing those koko and boils where they shouldnt be lmao.

@OAM4J
Oya come o, na which boy you dash me again?
Re: by OAM4J: 1:26am On Oct 05, 2010
Busy_body:

Chai, Jenny don suffer, see as Chaircover dey drag her Husband OAM4jenny's yansh for ground dey expose his secret that he is bald, his teeth are not his own, he is 7 different shade of yoyo - fanta for face and so on and so forth, and na plastic hips he get embarassed Now i feel bad for breaking OAM4JENNY'S hips with my bedmantics cry Poor guy, i nearly kill the old ketekete but he never complained, all he used to say to me was oh yeah, yes, oh bisi, yeah bisi  cheesy grin cheesy

Wetin sef, i nor feel bad joo, na me talk say make Jenny no get action ni angry And she wan thief my babydaddy Sagamite too angry On npe ki OAM4J kan lorun join, e nor konsain me cheesy

Well for your information, I have retired Jenny. She is pregnant again but she does not know the owner cos she was doing 3 of us (Sagamite, Denzel2009 and myself) at the same time

I am with Spikey and Muki now. Pls Muki says you are not welcomed for visits and if she sees you around me, you will be transfered from yaba west to Aro. You have been warned!

Ileke-IdI:

@OAM4J

I say I no wan make your Arochukwu lover kidnap me, I cant afford a ransom now cos the child support am paying Jenny and busy_body is already affecting my account.
Re: by denzel2009: 1:32am On Oct 05, 2010
What I know is that I'm not in the habit of firing blanks.
Re: by Busybody2(f): 2:57am On Oct 05, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

This woman, so inflation don reach yaba left pharmaceutical center? I tire o.
No wonder OAM4J come dey beg to be my booty call so he can earn a lil money to buy his darling some medications grin grin
Mehn, I had to decline, after seeing those koko and boils where they shouldnt be lmao.

@OAM4J

One tablet between 27 inmates, ko easy rara grin

denzel2009:

What I know is that I'm not in the habit of firing blanks.

Hang on a minute shocked I know Sagamite fires nothing else but blanks, poor him, unbeknown to him, none of my kids belong to him, hmmm, come oh, you mean OAM4jenny fires blanks too shocked Oh so those 3 children i thought i had for him are not his, so Musibau his favourite pikin with his bucktooth, crosseyes and hair starting from the middle of his head like OAM4JENNY, no be hin own, shuo, so na who i born dem for embarassed Ha ha i was pregnant na abi i was just imagining it embarassed Or maybe i went to the park with my 16 pikins and mistakenly came back with 19 pickinese embarassed

Hen hen, God don catch Jenny today, sOAM4J only dey fire blanks, so she go come explain who get the pikin cheesy And it berra not be my DEnzel2009 angry
Re: by OAM4J: 3:46am On Oct 05, 2010
Busy_body:

Hang on a minute shocked I know Sagamite fires nothing else but blanks, poor him, unbeknown to him, none of my kids belong to him, hmmm, come oh, you mean OAM4jenny fires blanks too shocked Oh so those 3 children i thought i had for him are not his, so Musibau his favourite pikin with his bucktooth, crosseyes and hair starting from the middle of his head like OAM4JENNY, no be hin own, shuo, so na who i born dem for embarassed Ha ha i was pregnant na abi i was just imagining it embarassed Or maybe i went to the park with my 16 pikins and mistakenly came back with 19 pickinese embarassed

Hen hen, God don catch Jenny today, sOAM4J only dey fire blanks, so she go come explain who get the pikin cheesy And it berra not be my DEnzel2009 angry

Me fire blanks? for where? My forefathers no dey fire blanks, where i go come get blanks. Even at age 70, 80 and 90 my forefathers dey score goals.

Me I get trademark & na my trademark i dey take recognize my 3 pikins out of your 19, and my 4 pikins out of Jenny's 23 pikins, Even chaicover wey no dey see well go recognize my pikins in the dark

But I suspect say na Denzel2009 owns this pregnancy, cos I hear say na for 7 days and 7 night the guy camp Jenny for action & Jenny con get bow leg. Na my magic massage i take straighten the legs again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dying In Shock! Never Knew That My Parents Are Not My Real Parents / 20 Dirty Questions To Ask A Girl And Make Her Wet / How Long Can A Married Man In His Thirties Stay Without Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.