Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,413 members, 7,836,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

What If Sin Finds It Way Into Heaven? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What If Sin Finds It Way Into Heaven? (387 Views)

Why Did God Not Stop Satan From Sneaking Back Into Heaven / My Journey Into heaven / See Why It Will Be Difficult For Many To Enter Into Heaven, Don't Be Deceived (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Sin Finds It Way Into Heaven? by iamuye(m): 9:33am On May 31, 2019
I was innocently sitting outside my crib, enjoying a blunt early dis mornin when the thought came to my mind "what if sin finds it's way into heaven?" Is this possible or impossible,? According to the bible, the earth was without sin until the devil came into the picture.

#swayed
Re: What If Sin Finds It Way Into Heaven? by Righteousness89(m): 10:11am On May 31, 2019
The Holy Scripture says The Eyes of the LORD are too pure to behold iniquity.. Hab 1:13

Without Holiness, No Eyes Will see GOD Hebrews 12:14-15

Be Ye Holy for I am Holy 1 Peter 1:16.

GOD is Holy
Heaven is a Holy place
The Angels are Holy..

For us to Join THE FATHER up there we Have to Be HOLY
Re: What If Sin Finds It Way Into Heaven? by hopefulLandlord: 10:24am On May 31, 2019
iamuye:
I was innocently sitting outside my crib, enjoying a blunt early dis mornin when the thought came to my mind "what if sin finds it's way into heaven?" Is this possible or impossible,? According to the bible, the earth was without sin until the devil came into the picture.

#swayed

Sin, according to the Jewish mythology, started in heaven

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What If Sin Finds It Way Into Heaven? by Nobody: 11:29am On May 31, 2019
iamuye:

#swayed
The first and foremost sinner{criminal} is Satan, he sinned not here on earth but heaven when he abandoned his duties!
Other angels also joined him{2Peter 2:4, Jude 6} and they were going to and fro until Micheal drove them out of heaven! Revelations 12:7-9
So sin began in heaven.
But the idea of going to heaven is an illusion because heaven wasn't designed for humans, that's why Jesus{who made the decision} told his followers who are going to rule with him there that they must be born again! John 3:5
This means after becoming Christians, God will now choose a LIMITED number AMONGST CHRISTIANS, who will be given spirit bodies during their own resurrection in order to go and start living and ruling with Jesus in heaven!
So there is NO way sin can return to heaven again because
¤It's ONLY these born again Christians that will be given the VISA for entrance! John 3:3
¤They're not going there with physical bodies that is prone to sin! 1Corinthians 15:42-44
¤Those going are FULLY trained by Jesus to know what it means to live as a spirits! Luke 20:34-36
¤None of ancient faithful prophets qualifies to be there because they never received proper training from God's only begotten son! That's why Jesus said 'starting from the days of John{the baptist} that way was opened but it's not easy due to some reasons' Matthew 11:10-12
Re: What If Sin Finds It Way Into Heaven? by Uyi168: 10:40pm On Jun 01, 2019
Righteousness89:
The Holy Scripture says The Eyes of the LORD are too pure to behold iniquity.. Hab 1:13

Without Holiness, No Eyes Will see GOD Hebrews 12:14-15

Be ur Holy for I am Holy 1 Peter 1:16.

GOD is Holy
Heaven is a Holy place
The Angels are Holy..

For us to Join THE FATHER up there we Have to Be HOLY

How people like Una take Dea pass exam for school sef??

Re: What If Sin Finds It Way Into Heaven? by Kobojunkie: 3:42am On Dec 16, 2023
iamuye:
■ I was innocently sitting outside my crib, enjoying a blunt early dis mornin when the thought came to my mind "what if sin finds it's way into heaven?" Is this possible or impossible,?
■ According to the bible, the earth was without sin until the devil came into the picture.
First you need to know what sin really points to so you do not go about asking these ridiculous questions. grin

Sin is disobedience of God's commandments as stated in God's Law to Man here on earth. In heaven, there are no men or women — all are become like the angels — so there are no Laws that define sin. Hence it is not possible for sin to "enter" into Heaven.

2. What Scripture instead says is that sin came into the world through one man — his disobedience of God's commandment aka sin. undecided
Re: What If Sin Finds It Way Into Heaven? by Kobojunkie: 5:17am On Dec 16, 2023
hopefulLandlord:
■ Sin, according to the Jewish mythology, started in heaven
There is no truth to this claim. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Also React To COZA Pastor / The COZA Case: What Many Are Missing (biblical Persepctive On Adultery) / Hand Of God Is Not In Nigeria” -man Slams Nigeria Top Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.