Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Agbero Madness On The Road at night - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Agbero Madness On The Road at night (25361 Views)

Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) / How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja / Lady Holds On To The Brake Of The Bus For A Driver To Fight An Agbero (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agbero Madness On The Road at night by Sirseedorf(m): 5:12am On Jan 21, 2023
What is the benefit of agbero to the state, the people and tthe country? Why do we have many agbero unit instead of our security forces.
Our truck was coming from Ogun state, park on getting to iyana isashi The drive did not stop because none of the unfortunate agbero stoped him, lo and behold one cursed agbero came from no where and smash the side mirror with a pipe, the driver had to reverse back to ask he had to smash the side mirror broken when nobody ask him to stop, then about five of them started confronting the Old man and assaulting him physically with the pipe in the their hand. and saying they have juju to avert curses, while the assault was going on I was inside the truck, because if I had came down and support baba, his beating would have been child play mine. Eventually I came down to beg them, talk to the driver and we moved on in pain and anger, but nothing's to be done our side mirror was broken, the driver and old man was beating and I feel helple

Igbo elerin, isashi and igando are there base, and anybody benefiting from agbero cursed money shall know no peace..

200 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Agbero Madness On The Road at night by Toneypen247(m): 5:42am On Jan 21, 2023
Jobless youths looking for money to take drugs. Pathetic.

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbero Madness On The Road at night by hisgrace090: 7:42am On Jan 21, 2023
The easiest way to incur curses of life foolishly.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbero Madness On The Road at night by youngrichnigga: 9:03am On Jan 21, 2023
That's what the country might likely turn into if APC continue ruling Nigeria angry angry angry

167 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Agbero Madness On The Road at night by OgunKiLhordSpy: 9:25pm On Jan 21, 2023
Obingo and nmpkpuri

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Agbero Madness On The Road at night by money121(m): 9:25pm On Jan 21, 2023
Ok
Re: Agbero Madness On The Road at night by Ashez: 9:25pm On Jan 21, 2023
I strongly believe that this and many more will be thrashed out when Peter Obi steps in.
The menace agberos constitute on our major roads is out of hand, and only a reasonable government with reasonable plans to move the nation forward will put an end to this mess.
Obidient generation, we move

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Agbero Madness On The Road at night by kezienaira: 9:25pm On Jan 21, 2023
meanwhile the sleeping bulaba is everywhere sleeping at every given opportunity.
But cursed human beings are expecting me to vote him to represent my country, because he singlehandedly built Dubai from scratch and developed the red and green print of Lagos slum ...
Just dey play

80 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Agbero Madness On The Road at night by Imstrong2(m): 9:26pm On Jan 21, 2023
Agbero empowerment angry

1 Like

Re: Agbero Madness On The Road at night by jospepper(m): 9:26pm On Jan 21, 2023
Nigeria is not a normal country.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbero Madness On The Road at night by alpharoyalty: 9:27pm On Jan 21, 2023
Tinubu's legacy

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbero Madness On The Road at night by Ennoloa: 9:27pm On Jan 21, 2023
They are not called Agberos but Jagaban Logistics, just like there are Jagaban Young Stateman etc grin

Vote a balanced ticket

No where in the world would Muslim-Muslim condemn the killings of Christians or other religion

Vote wisely

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Agbero Madness On The Road at night by Edipet(m): 9:27pm On Jan 21, 2023
V
Re: Agbero Madness On The Road at night by Johnkennie(m): 9:27pm On Jan 21, 2023
Mile 2 to that area. The agbéró there na blood taster.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Agbero Madness On The Road at night by smile11s(m): 9:27pm On Jan 21, 2023
Igando na head quaters

17 Likes

Re: Agbero Madness On The Road at night by Dannyset(m): 9:28pm On Jan 21, 2023
grin

They won't tell you about the mad hungry and tattered-looking Agberos operating at the toll gate between Delta and Onisha. grin grin grin

Check their comments grin

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Agbero Madness On The Road at night by Reelmii: 9:28pm On Jan 21, 2023
Na wah oo...the driver shouldn't have reversed,, he should have just continued the journey.....because they won't have paid for the damage

Now he was beaten and also the broken mirror was not replaced....

Just like one time i was driving in lagos...i was going to Hardrock cafe at Landmark, oniru....so i was coming from marina .....now there is a part around that outer marina area,, like you are getting to either officer's mess or Bonny camp..( i cant really remember that area,, been a long time though)...that area is always dark and dangerous at night......

So when i was at outer marina, the car tyre got burst,,, i dont know wat happened because that road is bad.....i knew if i stopped,, boys will surround my car in the twinkle of an eye......i drove that car like that to landmark oooo....i did not even stop one bit

It was wen i got to landmark i got someone to change the tyre for me......

Next time please dont stop,, especially if u were not injured and the car is still moving....just drive to ur destination before u check the car damage... dont take such risk ooo ...those boys can kill

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbero Madness On The Road at night by 900warriorz: 9:28pm On Jan 21, 2023
SEBI una wan vote Tinubu, una never see anything angry

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbero Madness On The Road at night by lilachiever(m): 9:29pm On Jan 21, 2023
Sirseedorf:
What is the benefit of agbero to the state, the people and tthe country? Why do we have many agbero unit instead of our security forces.
Our truck was coming from Ogun state, park on getting to iyana isashi The drive did not stop because none of the unfortunate agbero stoped him, lo and behold one cursed agbero came from no where and smash the side mirror with a pipe, the driver had to reverse back to ask he had to smash the side mirror broken when nobody ask him to stop, then about five of them started confronting the Old man and assaulting him physically with the pipe in the their hand. and saying they have juju to avert curses, while the assault was going on I was inside the truck, because if I had came down and support baba, his beating would have been child play mine. Eventually I came down to beg them, talk to the driver and we moved on in pain and anger, but nothing's to be done our side mirror was broken, the driver and old man was beating and I feel helple

Igbo elerin, isashi and igando are there base, and anybody benefiting from agbero cursed money shall know no peace..

That's how they do in that area. Dem get backing of a king in that area who was a former union person.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbero Madness On The Road at night by Asgard13: 9:29pm On Jan 21, 2023
If you tell them how agbero came to be in Nigeria and the very region that introduced it ..

They will shout tribalism with insult

But who cares
But like the name .. agbero..

Na south west creation under one Yoruba sage.. used majorly for political purposes..

Rest on pa.

14 Likes

Re: Agbero Madness On The Road at night by BlueDuck: 9:29pm On Jan 21, 2023
Sirseedorf:

Na Tinubu empire cause am

13 Likes

Re: Agbero Madness On The Road at night by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 21, 2023
Say Hi to APC urchins

13 Likes

Re: Agbero Madness On The Road at night by StrongAlphMale: 9:30pm On Jan 21, 2023
This is exactly why Nigeria urgently needs Peter obi to rescue and liberate this country from those criminal ancestors

9 Likes

Re: Agbero Madness On The Road at night by Ameduedwin: 9:31pm On Jan 21, 2023
That's the 2 million Job that tinubu create for his people when he was a govnor.

21 Likes

Re: Agbero Madness On The Road at night by edungene7: 9:31pm On Jan 21, 2023
OgunKiLhordSpy:
Obingo and nmpkpuri
Muslim Muslim ticket will never see the daylight in Nigeria urchins and their handsome gorilla will not listen

12 Likes

Re: Agbero Madness On The Road at night by Helpfromabove1(m): 9:31pm On Jan 21, 2023
Emi Lokan boys u mean

2 Likes

Re: Agbero Madness On The Road at night by blueAgent(m): 9:32pm On Jan 21, 2023
Ennoloa:
They are not called Agberos but Jagaban Logistic grin

Vote a balanced ticket

No where in the world would Muslim-Muslim condemn the killings of Christians or other religion

Vote wisely

Wicked man grin grin grin.

No be small logistics. grin grin

I don laugh tire.

11 Likes

Re: Agbero Madness On The Road at night by Chimeluv(f): 9:32pm On Jan 21, 2023
They should be conscripted into the Nigerian Army and sent to the north, they would be more useful in fighting Boko Haram😐

10 Likes

Re: Agbero Madness On The Road at night by edungene7: 9:32pm On Jan 21, 2023
Tinubus legacy in Lagos they are more powerful than the police in Lagos you talk u die God will never allow Abuja to become a center of lawlessness

2 Likes

Re: Agbero Madness On The Road at night by tradepunter: 9:33pm On Jan 21, 2023
They could be eliminated..... Gray area operations will do a great job....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A 20ft Containerized Truck Fell At Ijora-7up Bridge This Morning - Photos / My Travail In Libya As I Sold My 4 Bedroom Flat For 450,000 / Update On Third Mainland Bridge Repairs (Week 10)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.