Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,667 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

BREAKING: Gov Abiodun Sacks Council Chairmen, Councillors In Ogun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Gov Abiodun Sacks Council Chairmen, Councillors In Ogun (3668 Views)

Umahi Swears-In Ebonyi LG Chairmen, Councillors Despite Court Order / Supreme Court Nullifies Makinde's Sack Of LGA Chairmen, Councillors In Oyo State / Sanwo-Olu Meets 377 Councillors In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Gov Abiodun Sacks Council Chairmen, Councillors In Ogun by lackren(m): 4:21pm On May 31, 2019
Ogun State Governor, Dapo Abiodun has sacks Democratically Elected Local Government Chairmen and Councillors of the 18 Local Government Areas (LGAs) and 26 Local Council Development Authority (LCDAs) in the State.

The Iperu born Prince also sacked all Kings appointed and promoted by the immediate past administration of Ibikunle Amosun. READ MORE STORY HERE

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Gov Abiodun Sacks Council Chairmen, Councillors In Ogun by Casptainspecial: 4:27pm On May 31, 2019
Season of sacking everywhere

Not new for new govt
Re: BREAKING: Gov Abiodun Sacks Council Chairmen, Councillors In Ogun by MrPolitics: 4:28pm On May 31, 2019
Where are the APC goons abusing Seyi Makinde yesterday?
What do you say to this?

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Gov Abiodun Sacks Council Chairmen, Councillors In Ogun by Hardeyshinardt(m): 4:30pm On May 31, 2019
The way all this newly elected governor they act....i pray they fulfil all d promised dey made during election process.
Re: BREAKING: Gov Abiodun Sacks Council Chairmen, Councillors In Ogun by kayusely70(m): 4:34pm On May 31, 2019
It is the Ogun State House of Assembly that suspended them and asked to report on June 7 to defend various allegations against them. The headline was mischieviously crafted to draw traffic.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Gov Abiodun Sacks Council Chairmen, Councillors In Ogun by slivertongue: 4:53pm On May 31, 2019
Season of sack abi na sack festival. but why sack apc elected officials? aint dey party members?
Re: BREAKING: Gov Abiodun Sacks Council Chairmen, Councillors In Ogun by Johnnyessence(m): 4:56pm On May 31, 2019
kayusely70:
It is the Ogun State House of Assembly that susended them and asked to report on June 6 to defend various allegations against them. The headline was mischieviously crafted to draw attention.
but at least governor dapo Abiodun have carried out his operation by sacking them.
Re: BREAKING: Gov Abiodun Sacks Council Chairmen, Councillors In Ogun by Olatunji1929: 5:21pm On May 31, 2019
i will see how those apc bastard that were busy insulting makinde yesterday will react to this news awon weyrey
Re: BREAKING: Gov Abiodun Sacks Council Chairmen, Councillors In Ogun by shigoslim(m): 6:03pm On May 31, 2019
The question many fail to asked " are these chairman's were duly elected by the electorate? I support Gov seyi makinde because for good 8 years under Formal gov Ajimobi local government were not functioning , they are selected and imposed on the masses by him .
Though I don't know much about Ogun state. As for oyo state I will implore Gov seyi makinde to allow the electorate exercise their franchise on the local government election.
APC administration has killed our local government, the sit on the local government allocation.
Re: BREAKING: Gov Abiodun Sacks Council Chairmen, Councillors In Ogun by helinues: 6:04pm On May 31, 2019
Time to pay loyalist back.

Abeg, what's the function of local governments in Nigeria??
Re: BREAKING: Gov Abiodun Sacks Council Chairmen, Councillors In Ogun by ikennamadu1(m): 6:23pm On May 31, 2019
Mumu sarrki and BuhariAdvocate can kiss dust... Una dey abuse makinde.. Now see wetin dapo done do...
Re: BREAKING: Gov Abiodun Sacks Council Chairmen, Councillors In Ogun by BuhariAdvocate: 7:25pm On May 31, 2019
I pray God forgive you Because I didn't say anything about makinde sacked local government chairman or whatever.
ikennamadu1:
Mumu sarrki and BuhariAdvocate can kiss dust... Una dey abuse makinde.. Now see wetin dapo done do...
Re: BREAKING: Gov Abiodun Sacks Council Chairmen, Councillors In Ogun by solmusdesigns: 8:49pm On May 31, 2019
shocked

It is now very obvious, Governors main target for money is the unaudited unaccounted local goverment allocation.
Re: BREAKING: Gov Abiodun Sacks Council Chairmen, Councillors In Ogun by LibertyRep: 8:58pm On May 31, 2019
One good thing about Karma is that it is always timely and is best served cold.

Who would have thought that same Amosun that reversed everything done at the twilight of his predecessor's administration will also make appointments at the the dying minutes of his administration.

Hypocrite

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News The Chief Fire Officer For Anambra, Engr Agbili Has Been Sacked / APC Campaign Flag Off Empty Despite Massive Financial Inducement / Soldiers Shoot Lekki Tollgate Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.