Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,341 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Embarrassing Photos Of Imo Govt House As Governor Ihedioha Tours Around Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Embarrassing Photos Of Imo Govt House As Governor Ihedioha Tours Around Today (43818 Views)

Governor Ihedioha Surrenders Himself To Be Searched At the Airport (Photo) / Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) / Governor Ihedioha: Okorocha Failed To Handover Financial Documents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Embarrassing Photos Of Imo Govt House As Governor Ihedioha Tours Around Today by ngoziclara: 9:54pm On May 31, 2019
Governor Emeka Ihedioha of Imo state entered the Imo state government house today for the first since his swearing in. As he toured around the facility, we saw beautiful photos of the Imo state government house left by former governor Rochas Okorocha.

However, as the tour proceeded, hidden embarrassing pictures began to surface.
See some photos from the facility tour to Imo state government house today.

See more photos here:
https://www.expressiveinfo.com/are-these-embarrassing-photos-truly-from-imo-state-government-house/
https://www.expressiveinfo.com/photos-video-governor-ihedioha-finally-enters-imo-government-house/

Re: Embarrassing Photos Of Imo Govt House As Governor Ihedioha Tours Around Today by ClassicMG(m): 9:56pm On May 31, 2019
Just say you guys want to build a new government house undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Embarrassing Photos Of Imo Govt House As Governor Ihedioha Tours Around Today by CANlBUS(m): 10:04pm On May 31, 2019
I saw similar with the five star hotel I booked in my last Vacay in Lagos,Africa.Ibime,how about I slam your bald head on that sit,huhn
Re: Embarrassing Photos Of Imo Govt House As Governor Ihedioha Tours Around Today by Wesporting: 10:06pm On May 31, 2019
This PDP guy should calm down. You just come begin do yeye work. People dey street dey beg

3 Likes

Re: Embarrassing Photos Of Imo Govt House As Governor Ihedioha Tours Around Today by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 31, 2019
I refuse to believe that toilet is in a government house.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Embarrassing Photos Of Imo Govt House As Governor Ihedioha Tours Around Today by lilvicky68(m): 11:04pm On May 31, 2019
You see that last picture ehnn..na big lie be that
Re: Embarrassing Photos Of Imo Govt House As Governor Ihedioha Tours Around Today by tinsel: 11:12pm On May 31, 2019
This man is starting his regime wrongly. I always suspect he is not going to be a good governor. The signs are coming out too early.

3 Likes

Re: Embarrassing Photos Of Imo Govt House As Governor Ihedioha Tours Around Today by midolian(m): 3:11am On Jun 01, 2019
My friend fix it and stop complaining...

Afterall, one of the reasons people voted you 's to right the wrongs in Imo state.

1 Like

Re: Embarrassing Photos Of Imo Govt House As Governor Ihedioha Tours Around Today by ICAMETOWIN(m): 5:01am On Jun 01, 2019
I don't comment on Nigerian politics but I gotta join sensible people to refute these lies being peddled about IMO govt house suddenly looking like idp camps.

it's a pity you guys are just being petty, I think it's still " shame rochas season " huh?
There's a lot of work to be done in IMO and you're busy showing us irrelevant stuff.
Quit whining like sissies and get to work ASAP!.
Re: Embarrassing Photos Of Imo Govt House As Governor Ihedioha Tours Around Today by authehighness: 5:14am On Jun 01, 2019
okorocha may be better than this green cap man,i hate complain,propaganda and blame game

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Embarrassing Photos Of Imo Govt House As Governor Ihedioha Tours Around Today by Ugegbe4life: 5:29am On Jun 01, 2019
Pls, I don't understand the age and mentality of people commenting in this blog. I want you people to kno that it was not Rt honorable Emeka ihedioha nor pdp that took these pics and reported it to the media. It was a journalist that was in the entourage who is doing his or her job that brings ds to the public. Ihedioha knows de level of decay in imo state before he vied for that office. The administration is just two days old and you people have started running him down already. It seems there r people in Nigeria whose job is to run down dignatories. U people should leave Emeka alone to wk. He is not complaining. It is not only govt house toilet in decay, imo state as a whole is in taters, she needs rebuilding. Allow Emeka to do that. Stop attributing to him things he never said n done.

6 Likes

Re: Embarrassing Photos Of Imo Govt House As Governor Ihedioha Tours Around Today by adekolaelect(m): 5:49am On Jun 01, 2019
Ugegbe4life:
Pls, I don't understand the age and mentality of people commenting in this blog. I want you people to kno that it was not Rt honorable Emeka ihedioha nor pdp that took these pics and reported it to the media. It was a journalist that was in the entourage who is doing his or her job that brings ds to the public. Ihedioha knows de level of decay in imo state before he vied for that office. The administration is just two days old and you people have started running him down already. It seems there r people in Nigeria whose job is to run down dignatories. U people should leave Emeka alone to wk. He is not complaining. It is not only govt house toilet in decay, imo state as a whole is in taters, she needs rebuilding. Allow Emeka to do that. Stop attributing to him things he never said n done.
stop trash !!!!!! Were you there to validate your claims Everybody knows the pix is fake just to demoralize the ex Governor by painting him bad and if it it is so !!!! Was he voted as a Governor to complain or to perform ?? You are here complementing blame game by asking the age of commentators mind you if you are aged it doesn't mean your IQ is 100℅ OK .Your exposure and knowledge you acquired always prove who you are.

1 Like

Re: Embarrassing Photos Of Imo Govt House As Governor Ihedioha Tours Around Today by Kelklein(m): 5:50am On Jun 01, 2019
From my observation. There are three THINGS every successive state government always do in Nigeria because they are easy ways to siphon money

1. Build a new government House (and equip). They remove every thing when going.
2. Build a new court
3. Buy cars(trucks) for security agencies.

1 Like

Re: Embarrassing Photos Of Imo Govt House As Governor Ihedioha Tours Around Today by Mbediogu(m): 6:38am On Jun 01, 2019
The Igbo get proverb - 'The way a masquerade moves out from his base shows how he will dance in the in the arena'.
I am one of those who prayed for Okorochas to leave Government House but what I am seeing now beats me. What Imo needs is a new way of doing things not a new face.
Let us continue to pray.
Re: Embarrassing Photos Of Imo Govt House As Governor Ihedioha Tours Around Today by Nobody: 7:06am On Jun 01, 2019
Okorocha don use Imo money smoke finish

1 Like

Re: Embarrassing Photos Of Imo Govt House As Governor Ihedioha Tours Around Today by RemiTinubu(f): 7:21am On Jun 01, 2019
midolian:

Afterall, one of the reasons people voted you 's to right the wrongs in Imo state.
midolian the gworo seller
happy new month bra grin
Re: Embarrassing Photos Of Imo Govt House As Governor Ihedioha Tours Around Today by Firstorderwizard(m): 7:28am On Jun 01, 2019
I'm PDP but Ihedioha should quit this APC blame game style of politics and get down to work .No time.

1 Like

Re: Embarrassing Photos Of Imo Govt House As Governor Ihedioha Tours Around Today by raggnnar: 8:28am On Jun 01, 2019
Ugegbe4life:
Pls, I don't understand the age and mentality of people commenting in this blog. I want you people to know that it was not Rt honorable Emeka ihedioha nor pdp that took these pics and reported it to the media. It was a journalist that was in the entourage who is doing his or her job that brings ds to the public. Ihedioha knows de level of decay in imo state before he vied for that office. The administration is just two days old and you people have started running him down already. It seems there r people in Nigeria whose job is to run down dignatories. U people should leave Emeka alone to wk. He is not complaining. It is not only govt house toilet in decay, imo state as a whole is in taters, she needs rebuilding. Allow Emeka to do that. Stop attributing to him things he never said n done.
You are good and honest Bro. What you said is the exact picture.

adekolaelect:
stop trash !!!!!! Were you there to validate your claims Everybody knows the pix is fake just to demoralize the ex Governor by painting him bad and if it it is so !!!! Was he voted as a Governor to complain or to perform ?? You are here complementing blame game by asking the age of commentators mind you if you are aged it doesn't mean your IQ is 100℅ OK .Your exposure and knowledge you acquired always prove who you are.
People like you, I don't know what's their problem. Maybe you read without understanding or you don't read at all before commenting. Did you read where it was said Ihedioha or PDP said? "It was a journalist that was in the entourage who is doing his or her job that brings this to the public" as that my Bro above rightly said. Stop the distraction and misleading, go get a life.

2 Likes

Re: Embarrassing Photos Of Imo Govt House As Governor Ihedioha Tours Around Today by Ochendo1: 8:39am On Jun 01, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
I'm PDP but Ihedioha should quit this APC blame game style of politics and get down to work .No time.

Get down to work from where, obviously not from this government house in shambles.

If he works from home you people will still say he is an ogboni man that he is running away from government house due to fetish reasons.

I don't see anything wrong in assessing the state of affairs on facilities on ground and doing it in a transparent manner publicly.

If he did it in secrecy you lots will still say he is lieing.

They were no handover notes as vital government documents where withheld from the incoming government, prompting Ihedioha to give a directive to mdas and banks not to honour cheques or cash withdrawals in the imo government's name.

How is he expected to get to work without truly assessing the through state of things, is he a magician.

Pls let's be reasonable atimes.

2 Likes

Re: Embarrassing Photos Of Imo Govt House As Governor Ihedioha Tours Around Today by laxetude: 8:59am On Jun 01, 2019
So Rochas backyard dey like this all the while he was busy building monuments upandan

1 Like

Re: Embarrassing Photos Of Imo Govt House As Governor Ihedioha Tours Around Today by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:13am On Jun 01, 2019
to me all this inspection and picture taking just to get sympathy from imo people and damned Rochas will not bring anything.....the new governor should get to work and kick the ball running....Imo people will not accept any excuses..Emeka must not fail Imo people!

1 Like

Re: Embarrassing Photos Of Imo Govt House As Governor Ihedioha Tours Around Today by adekolaelect(m): 10:22am On Jun 01, 2019
raggnnar:

You are good and honest Bro. What you said is the exact picture.

People like you, I don't know what's their problem. Maybe you read without understanding or you don't read at all before commenting. Did you read where it was said Ihedioha or PDP said? "It was a journalist that was in the entourage who is doing his or her job that brings this to the public" as that my Bro above rightly said. Stop the distraction and misleading, go get a life.
see this one who talk about party here ? You are programmed to do so.repeating the same thing .
Re: Embarrassing Photos Of Imo Govt House As Governor Ihedioha Tours Around Today by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:48am On Jun 01, 2019
tinsel:
This man is starting his regime wrongly. I always suspect he is not going to be a good governor. The signs are coming out too early.

Only corrupt minds will find faults in what Ihedioha has done!!!

Filthy corrupt minds!!!
Re: Embarrassing Photos Of Imo Govt House As Governor Ihedioha Tours Around Today by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:51am On Jun 01, 2019
Ugegbe4life:
Paid agents are running him down!!! Not sensible people!!!

Mark my words!!!

1 Like

Re: Embarrassing Photos Of Imo Govt House As Governor Ihedioha Tours Around Today by Dakad: 10:54am On Jun 01, 2019
lilvicky68:
You see that last picture ehnn..na big lie be that

I just don't understand how someone sensible will believe that last picture. This guy stop get to work rather than looking for useless sympathy. He's now the governor. This is same thing most of us are complaining about PBM for. Fix the mess if it's even true rather than whining
Re: Embarrassing Photos Of Imo Govt House As Governor Ihedioha Tours Around Today by DrChukzy(m): 10:56am On Jun 01, 2019
midolian:

Will you Shut up Who is your friend

We need more of pictures like this so everyone can know that anything associated with APC is evil and satanic.

Meanwhile, face your brown roofs community and let us face our own states. Nonsense
Re: Embarrassing Photos Of Imo Govt House As Governor Ihedioha Tours Around Today by midolian(m): 11:12am On Jun 01, 2019
DrChukzy:

Will you Shut up Who is your friend

We need more of pictures like this so everyone can know that anything associated with APC is evil and satanic.

Meanwhile, face your brown roofs community and let us face our own states. Nonsense
So you now know how to face your states? grin

Confused cone-heads!
Re: Embarrassing Photos Of Imo Govt House As Governor Ihedioha Tours Around Today by gcof(m): 12:00pm On Jun 01, 2019
kennygee:
I refuse to believe that toilet is in a government house.
no way, with that door too? This is mere propaganda
Re: Embarrassing Photos Of Imo Govt House As Governor Ihedioha Tours Around Today by Akshow: 12:02pm On Jun 01, 2019
Nonsense propaganda
Re: Embarrassing Photos Of Imo Govt House As Governor Ihedioha Tours Around Today by Casptainspecial: 12:04pm On Jun 01, 2019
You want to demolish this one too in order to spend billions to build another govt house ?

What's d essence of showing us this ?
To arrest the xgovr or to donate to rebuild a new one

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' / GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology / Ex-Governors Umahi, Wike, Akpabio Visit President Tinubu Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.