Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Singer Asa Goes Braless, Rocks Cleavage Baring Outfit - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Asa Goes Braless, Rocks Cleavage Baring Outfit (47510 Views)

Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts / Biodun Okeowo Dazzles In Tight Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Singer Asa Goes Braless, Rocks Cleavage Baring Outfit by Himarshyne(m): 2:00pm On Jun 01, 2019
it's been a while she has release a song
Re: Singer Asa Goes Braless, Rocks Cleavage Baring Outfit by AuxiliaryD(m): 2:03pm On Jun 01, 2019
Oooo chim
Re: Singer Asa Goes Braless, Rocks Cleavage Baring Outfit by tabuski(m): 2:11pm On Jun 01, 2019
You bad o
hisexcellency34:
See bress like udala seeds
Re: Singer Asa Goes Braless, Rocks Cleavage Baring Outfit by nicepoker101(m): 2:13pm On Jun 01, 2019
Mutemenot:
My best musician dat year. She's fading gradually both in career n beauty..
Beauty? When was that. And how did it happen

1 Like

Re: Singer Asa Goes Braless, Rocks Cleavage Baring Outfit by Vizzim: 2:23pm On Jun 01, 2019
Yewandequeen:
Na so e dey starts. she don join them

She don join badt gang.

1 Like

Re: Singer Asa Goes Braless, Rocks Cleavage Baring Outfit by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:29pm On Jun 01, 2019
what a world, so funny..people wey get big one dey hide am, while those wey for they shame say dem get small ones, they expose am!
Re: Singer Asa Goes Braless, Rocks Cleavage Baring Outfit by Akshow: 2:33pm On Jun 01, 2019
Olukologia24592:
Pele o Beholder �
if you are one of the two people on your profile, you are actually uglier than ASA but I'm not gonna call you ugly sha
Re: Singer Asa Goes Braless, Rocks Cleavage Baring Outfit by ngwababe(f): 2:35pm On Jun 01, 2019
Phock2sweet:
see fine and firm breasts...... oh my God

I will suck the hell out of those two sweet mango looking nipples with vigor. my hands will squeeze and handle her nipples. my will grab and squeeze her vagina, inserting my 4 fingers inside her toto as I locate her g spot, scrubbing the g....spot as if It is rug. her klitoris will be well soaked with my saliva, as I use my tongue to wipe every cumming that comes out of her vagina

my big preek will penetrate her front and back as I turn it in reverse motion than dip it real deep as I pound her. while she will be screaming..... my toto dey Pepper me!

Corruption himself! Na Una SARs suppose dey arrest for always trying to distract us. Can't you just comment without explanation? cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Singer Asa Goes Braless, Rocks Cleavage Baring Outfit by Firstorderwizard(m): 2:35pm On Jun 01, 2019
Teacher1776:
Na sooo.
As attention is gradually shifting from her music, it is time to market her other hidden assets... Her bwests.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Singer Asa Goes Braless, Rocks Cleavage Baring Outfit by Firstorderwizard(m): 2:38pm On Jun 01, 2019
madjune:
Husband no dey market, Ma.

It's unfortunate but this lady should be a real wife material.

Bros de bros,dat small breast wey you see don dey shack you just now

2 Likes

Re: Singer Asa Goes Braless, Rocks Cleavage Baring Outfit by GodisGreat4vr: 2:42pm On Jun 01, 2019
[quote author=Thicktemptation post=78922533][/quote]
Hmmmm
Re: Singer Asa Goes Braless, Rocks Cleavage Baring Outfit by mamaafrik(m): 2:45pm On Jun 01, 2019
Asa please if you are reading this,it is time to tour between home and france,it will help song inspiration and your relevance back Home and at old age,ask fashek majek and the rest,no mattet how bad home is,ile labo isinmioooo.

1 Like

Re: Singer Asa Goes Braless, Rocks Cleavage Baring Outfit by Fisiryorh(m): 2:46pm On Jun 01, 2019
The Elegbede's...very beautiful set of humans.. still looking for her younger sis(Tola)...
Jah bless ya beautiful...#Period...
Re: Singer Asa Goes Braless, Rocks Cleavage Baring Outfit by TemmyT002(m): 2:47pm On Jun 01, 2019
Cute and hot
Re: Singer Asa Goes Braless, Rocks Cleavage Baring Outfit by Olukologia24592(m): 2:48pm On Jun 01, 2019
Akshow:
if you are one of the two people on your profile, you are actually uglier than ASA but I'm not gonna call you ugly sha
Ode, check me out na! I no be like you
Re: Singer Asa Goes Braless, Rocks Cleavage Baring Outfit by abercrombie(m): 2:50pm On Jun 01, 2019
Phock2sweet:

I will suck the hell out of those two sweet mango looking nipples with vigor. my hands will squeeze and handle her nipples. my will grab and squeeze her vagina, inserting my 4 fingers inside her toto as I locate her g spot, scrubbing the g....spot as if It is rug. her klitoris will be well soaked with my saliva, as I use my tongue to wipe every cumming that comes out of her vagina

my big preek will penetrate her front and back as I turn it in reverse motion than dip it real deep as I pound her. while she will be screaming..... my toto dey Pepper me!
Your Fada

2 Likes

Re: Singer Asa Goes Braless, Rocks Cleavage Baring Outfit by abercrombie(m): 2:51pm On Jun 01, 2019
Phock2sweet:

Your Fada

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Asa Goes Braless, Rocks Cleavage Baring Outfit by Awe4luv(m): 2:59pm On Jun 01, 2019
kilo wo yii nitori olohun!!!!
Re: Singer Asa Goes Braless, Rocks Cleavage Baring Outfit by Sureguytalk(m): 2:59pm On Jun 01, 2019
wink
MJBOLT:
why her breasts come fine pass her face?
Re: Singer Asa Goes Braless, Rocks Cleavage Baring Outfit by Awe4luv(m): 3:01pm On Jun 01, 2019
Phock2sweet:

a ni were po nibi sha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Asa Goes Braless, Rocks Cleavage Baring Outfit by Cameroonglass(m): 3:11pm On Jun 01, 2019
see Cameroon boi shouting"""U BAD O''"""
Re: Singer Asa Goes Braless, Rocks Cleavage Baring Outfit by octacore(m): 3:31pm On Jun 01, 2019
VULCAN:
You hit the bullseye!!

She left Nyja where she could get daily inspiration for her ageless music and ran to France to have a better quality of life.

If she knows what's good for her she shud relocate back here for at least two years or she will soon become a memory.

FYI, her record-selling was at France, Nigeria didn't even recognize her.

2 Likes

Re: Singer Asa Goes Braless, Rocks Cleavage Baring Outfit by Noblemarce: 3:56pm On Jun 01, 2019
Akshow:
beauty is in the eye of the beholder
the beholders at times are confused people.

1 Like

Re: Singer Asa Goes Braless, Rocks Cleavage Baring Outfit by Legendguru: 4:04pm On Jun 01, 2019
hmmm
Re: Singer Asa Goes Braless, Rocks Cleavage Baring Outfit by BravoDe: 4:23pm On Jun 01, 2019
Teacher1776:
Na sooo.
As attention is gradually shifting from her music, it is time to market her other hidden assets... Her bwests.
See this one. Seems u don't know her sef. Try watching her EYO videos... She kinda dress like this
Re: Singer Asa Goes Braless, Rocks Cleavage Baring Outfit by meobizy(f): 4:57pm On Jun 01, 2019
She’s cute.
This is a picture for those foot fetish dudes.
Spending a lot of time in one other forum has made me able to recognize them even from sleep.
Re: Singer Asa Goes Braless, Rocks Cleavage Baring Outfit by meobizy(f): 5:00pm On Jun 01, 2019
Mutemenot:
My best musician dat year. She's fading gradually both in career n beauty..
She was never beautiful and she sings now for an audience which truly appreciates her music.
We’ve had Sound Sultan for years but Nigerians in their ever wicked ways still keep him as a struggling artiste.
Re: Singer Asa Goes Braless, Rocks Cleavage Baring Outfit by bluefilm: 5:32pm On Jun 01, 2019
The cleavage didn't help.

She's still ugly as fûck.
Re: Singer Asa Goes Braless, Rocks Cleavage Baring Outfit by Angelfrost(m): 5:32pm On Jun 01, 2019
wheesin:

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?

What do you think? Delusions arising from excessive idle exposure to xvideos... You see the set of individuals holding sway on a once respectable forum. undecided
Re: Singer Asa Goes Braless, Rocks Cleavage Baring Outfit by bcoo24: 5:45pm On Jun 01, 2019
FALLEN
Re: Singer Asa Goes Braless, Rocks Cleavage Baring Outfit by Angelfrost(m): 5:47pm On Jun 01, 2019
meobizy:

She was never beautiful and she sings now for an audience which truly appreciates her music.
We’ve had Sound Sultan for years but Nigerians in their ever wicked ways still keep him as a struggling artiste.

You left out Timi Dakolo, Etcetra, M.I's younger brother (can't remember his name), Nneka, Bez, etc... Just wait till they are done with Falz, Brymo, Adekunle Gold, and Simi... A nation of generally poor taste in Music and Art.

1 Like

Re: Singer Asa Goes Braless, Rocks Cleavage Baring Outfit by Teacher1776(m): 6:05pm On Jun 01, 2019
BravoDe:

See this one. Seems u don't know her sef. Try watching her EYO videos... She kinda dress like this
We are kind of saying the same thing.
When she sang "Fire on the mountain" and "jailer", she didn't dress like this.
As the creativity is waning, she needs something tintilating to spice it up.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emmanuel Adebayor Invites Davido To His House, Dances With Him (ThrowbackVideo) / Nkechi Blessing Shames Her Ex, Opeyemi Falegan's Apartment Abroad / Photo; Wizkid Gets Himself A New Ride, A Bentley Continental Gtc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.