Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,141 members, 7,842,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Shehu Sani Speaks On Nigeria’s Membership Of Islamic Cooperation, Buhari Attendi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani Speaks On Nigeria’s Membership Of Islamic Cooperation, Buhari Attendi (423 Views)

Shehu Sani Speaks On Drugs Smuggling In Saudi Arabia & 'Execution Penalty' / Afcta: Senator Sani Speaks On Buhari’s Refusal To Sign Agreement / APC Crisis: Shehu Sani Speaks On Being Part Of Plot To Impeach Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shehu Sani Speaks On Nigeria’s Membership Of Islamic Cooperation, Buhari Attendi by Best10: 9:26am On Jun 01, 2019
Buhari is currently in Makka to attend the Organization of Islamic Cooperation, OIC, summit.
The 14th session of the Summit of the OIC hosted by Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, will commence at midnight.

Reacting to Buhari’s trip, Sani said there was nothing wrong with Nigeria being part of the OIC.
In a post on his official Facebook page, the lawmaker said any organization that would boost Nigeria’s economy is welcomed.
He stressed that so long as the organization doesn’t compromise Nigeria’s sovereignty, such an organization should be welcomed.

“There is nothing wrong with Nigeria’s membership of the OIC and PMB’s attendance.
“Any association that will bring economic benefits to our country is welcome as long as there’s no blackmail and our sovereignty will not be compromised,” Sani wrote

READ MORE: https://gistok.ng/shehu-sani-speaks-on-nigerias-membership-of-islamic-cooperation-buhari-attending-summit/

Re: Shehu Sani Speaks On Nigeria’s Membership Of Islamic Cooperation, Buhari Attendi by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:33am On Jun 01, 2019
Best10:

There is nothing wrong with Nigeria’s membership of the OIC and PMB’s attendance.
“Any association that will bring economic benefits to our country is welcome as long as there’s no blackmail and our sovereignty will not be compromised,” Sani wrote

READ MORE: https://gistok.ng/shehu-sani-speaks-on-nigerias-membership-of-islamic-cooperation-buhari-attending-summit/
Every Nigerian knows that Buhari is a fanatic and a jihadist!!!

That he attended doesn't make Nigeria a member!!!

I for one am not a Muslim and I don't think that thought has or will ever occur to me.

Not that I don't respect those who are but not killing people!!!

I want to believe that Shehu Sani is a Muslim!, Coming from him needs the issue to be critically looked at!!!

Are they blackmailing Buhari What is the source of the blackmail

Anyways so many has tried to Islamize Nigeria but they failed so Buhari will also join that league!!! He is too small!!!
Re: Shehu Sani Speaks On Nigeria’s Membership Of Islamic Cooperation, Buhari Attendi by nijabazaar: 9:36am On Jun 01, 2019
Is there an Organization of Christian states? Me thinks Nigeria should join.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News Of The Day / EXCLUSIVE: Senate Presidency: How President Buhari Plans To Drop EFCC Case Again / BREAKING NEWS: Ali Ndume Nominated For Senate Presiden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.