Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,285 members, 7,860,664 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:00 PM

Relay Race: Father And Daughter Graduation Photos - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Relay Race: Father And Daughter Graduation Photos (27670 Views)

Covenant Polytechnic Student Dies In Accident After Graduation (Photos) / Hilarious Relay Race Video As Boy Runs Back To The Start After Getting A Baton / Ignatius Ajuru University Girls Twerk Hard During Graduation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relay Race: Father And Daughter Graduation Photos by bamasite(m): 5:16pm On Jun 01, 2019
Creative delight.....

IF YOU LOVE GOOD SOUND, YOU MUST LOVE THIS:
https://www.nairaland.com/5170014/best-bluetooth-speaker-everyone-talking
Re: Relay Race: Father And Daughter Graduation Photos by blackslayer: 5:17pm On Jun 01, 2019
dang....that daughter will definitely give an awesome HAND JOb....look at the finesse in grabbing that baton!!!
Re: Relay Race: Father And Daughter Graduation Photos by enemyofprogress: 5:17pm On Jun 01, 2019
Rubbish
Re: Relay Race: Father And Daughter Graduation Photos by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 01, 2019
So poor of you if you don't get the concept. There are some things you don't need explanation for. As they say, "a picture is worth a thousand words"

Oodja:
Still don't get what they are passing across

1 Like

Re: Relay Race: Father And Daughter Graduation Photos by NwaJozi: 5:17pm On Jun 01, 2019
Cute
Re: Relay Race: Father And Daughter Graduation Photos by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 01, 2019
And that's life for you.
The legacy parents pass on plays a big role in the lives of their offspring.
Good thing he didn't pass on poverty.
No female child should be born in poverty.
Re: Relay Race: Father And Daughter Graduation Photos by Miner13: 5:20pm On Jun 01, 2019
kennygee:
The kind of father you shield your gfs from.

His daughters bfs are in trouble.
Re: Relay Race: Father And Daughter Graduation Photos by Miner13: 5:20pm On Jun 01, 2019
kennygee:
The kind of father you shield your gfs from.

His daughters bfs are in trouble.
MEANING?
Re: Relay Race: Father And Daughter Graduation Photos by Sincarra: 5:24pm On Jun 01, 2019
Nice pics
Re: Relay Race: Father And Daughter Graduation Photos by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 01, 2019
Darato:

Stop begging online. There are so many legitimate sites that you can earn money daily now a days. Stop wasting your time online begging instead get to work brother. Follow this lady Riyadhgoddess on whatsapp, she shows her followers ways to earn money. I partook in one of her sites and I got paid today. So stop all this pity pity online begging and get to work.
If you are not earning money online, you are just wasting your time online. Join me now, let me show you how to earn 3k daily or 15k weekly.

show me
Re: Relay Race: Father And Daughter Graduation Photos by AmNuhRegular(m): 5:27pm On Jun 01, 2019
But why is she wearing graduation gown
Re: Relay Race: Father And Daughter Graduation Photos by jayextra(m): 5:28pm On Jun 01, 2019
Gabson001:
Wow wow wow

Ambulance grin grin
Re: Relay Race: Father And Daughter Graduation Photos by bluefilm: 5:29pm On Jun 01, 2019
What's the meaning of this nonsense?

Who dey pursue them?

Na so dem dey take run their own race?

To just come out for camera come pose come dey call am relay race?

Ndi ala.
Re: Relay Race: Father And Daughter Graduation Photos by Eraddray(m): 5:33pm On Jun 01, 2019
Oodja:
Still don't get what they are passing across
#saynotosuicide....
Re: Relay Race: Father And Daughter Graduation Photos by Ridbaba: 5:35pm On Jun 01, 2019
Naijaalive:
https://all-gists..com/2019/06/check-out-these-lovely-father-daughter-graduation-photos.html

Such a sweet sight. More photos below..

One day, we will thank d Lord...
Re: Relay Race: Father And Daughter Graduation Photos by Upton: 5:38pm On Jun 01, 2019
The girl fine sha
Re: Relay Race: Father And Daughter Graduation Photos by Mizwisdom(f): 5:44pm On Jun 01, 2019
It's always good to see a father that loves his kids, so sweet. Success will be passed to another generation smiley
Re: Relay Race: Father And Daughter Graduation Photos by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 01, 2019
The father looks like a terrorists,

OP, is the father a Muslim?.
Re: Relay Race: Father And Daughter Graduation Photos by myrates: 5:44pm On Jun 01, 2019
Nice concept. You're not successful without a successor.
Re: Relay Race: Father And Daughter Graduation Photos by Scrap2Wealth1(m): 5:45pm On Jun 01, 2019
Good evening brothers and sisters for all that contribute to the best of their ability I my son are in you debt, please we still have slot to cover as we have been spending the little we have please I beg you able nigerians to please come to our aid as my son body need urgent help no amount is too Small nor to Big please nairalanders you guys are my only hope online Oga Seun, Lalasticlala,please help a brother out even if it is loan I will pay back because I can't go to work because he is all I got. Thanks as you assist in ways only God can make possible .

Bank : Fidelity Bank
Account number: 6018455723
Account name: Adamu Usman Danjuma.

We Are Admitted At

AT-TATBIQ ISLAMIC MEDICAL CENTER
Address : 26/28 J. Alkasim Road, kinkinau Kaduna

Re: Relay Race: Father And Daughter Graduation Photos by mekuso89(m): 5:48pm On Jun 01, 2019
wow
Re: Relay Race: Father And Daughter Graduation Photos by OluwapelumiAde: 6:00pm On Jun 01, 2019
Nice one, so lovely
Re: Relay Race: Father And Daughter Graduation Photos by onatisi(m): 6:01pm On Jun 01, 2019
fantastic concept
Re: Relay Race: Father And Daughter Graduation Photos by Geedy: 6:07pm On Jun 01, 2019
Gratefulheart01:
Slay father,
slay daughter.
There must be a slay mother somewhere.
Mumu
Re: Relay Race: Father And Daughter Graduation Photos by sisisioge: 6:07pm On Jun 01, 2019
Wow! This is a healthy family... Progressive.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do You Call The Little Dot Above The Letter "I"? / How A Struggling Photographer Bagged A First Class In Law / Secondary School Students Found Floating On Osun River Dead (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.