Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Covenant Polytechnic Student Dies In Accident After Graduation (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Covenant Polytechnic Student Dies In Accident After Graduation (Photos) (46496 Views)

Lady Who Turned A Stripper To Pay Her School Fees Celebrates Graduation (Photos) / Ignatius Ajuru University Girls Twerk Hard During Graduation (Photos) / Students Of Covenant Polytechnic Aba Celebrate Their Graduation (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covenant Polytechnic Student Dies In Accident After Graduation (Photos) by CuriousMynd: 1:15pm On Dec 18, 2020
A student of Covenant Polytechnic, (CPA), Aba, Nigeria, identified as Hope Nwosu, has reportedly died a few days after her graduation.

According to reports gathered by IGBERE TV, the deceased student who is popularly known as Lolo Emeritus, graduated last week after writing the final exams of her 5 year long course.

C-best Madu, a friend of the deceased who shared photos of the deceased on Facebook, described Lolo as a good person.

It was gathered that Lolo was involved in a ghastly motor accident which took her life.

"Yesterday I slept with a heavy heart on receiving the sad news from a friend about the sorrowful loss in covenant polytechnic Owerrinta, My 2017/2018 NAASS Lolo licked the bucket.

Lol emeritus Zeal Nwosu This is a journey of 5 years that supposed to end with lots of fun, celebration and Thanksgiving.

Your family and all your well wishes must have rejoiced with you about your graduation last week. That very day you had your last exam, people signed in your white T-shirt wishing you well With inscription such as NYSC CALLING, MONEY CALLING, WELCOME TO FAVOUR MARKET

I can't comprehend this Life. You are a very beautiful lady and very understanding. During my time as the vice and Acting President of National Association of Abia State President COVPOLY CHAPTER, you are the very view that is cooperative to my government attending all my meetings..

Dear you are so dearly to Abia State students and infact the Covenant Polytechnic at Large.

The news of your dead made me cry yesterday and I realized that this life is indeed vanity. You just finished your final year exam, on just traveling back you meet your end. JESUS CHRIST PLEASE.”

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3518679854888012&id=100002380975230

1 Share

Re: Covenant Polytechnic Student Dies In Accident After Graduation (Photos) by CuriousMynd: 1:16pm On Dec 18, 2020
More;

Re: Covenant Polytechnic Student Dies In Accident After Graduation (Photos) by Fahdiga(m): 1:24pm On Dec 18, 2020
So sad. imagine training your child from primary to higher institution only to get this in return. it shall never be well with Buhari. rip dear. don't come to Nigeria in your next life

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covenant Polytechnic Student Dies In Accident After Graduation (Photos) by joyandfaith: 1:30pm On Dec 18, 2020
What a loss!
There is nothing worth celebrating in this life! There are more bad news than good news

5 Likes

Re: Covenant Polytechnic Student Dies In Accident After Graduation (Photos) by Uprightness100(m): 1:42pm On Dec 18, 2020
Condolences to Her Family,

In all you Do, you must remember that this World is not your final destination,
And the time we spend here, no matter how long it may seem, is a just a tiny dot in the light of eternity.

Don't live life on Earth just anyhow.
Live in the Conciousness of Eternity..
JESUS beckons on you
Don't delay! Don't refuse!
The next Moment could be Late

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Covenant Polytechnic Student Dies In Accident After Graduation (Photos) by blezoo: 2:12pm On Dec 18, 2020
Rip
Re: Covenant Polytechnic Student Dies In Accident After Graduation (Photos) by Bodyodour: 2:35pm On Dec 18, 2020
When I see this kind of news, I just get scared of travelling especially travelling with "peace mass transit".

Rest in peace .

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covenant Polytechnic Student Dies In Accident After Graduation (Photos) by RPirez: 2:43pm On Dec 18, 2020
R.I.P to her...

But how do pple survive in SE 9ja? Everything down there na just disaster, bad news, kidnappings etc... You wonder why they all run away to SW. shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covenant Polytechnic Student Dies In Accident After Graduation (Photos) by WINDSOW(m): 2:47pm On Dec 18, 2020
Uprightness100:

And the time we spend here, no matter how long it may seem, is a just a tiny dot in the light of eternity.

JESUS beckons on you
Shebi them don ban u. U still resurrect again shocked

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Covenant Polytechnic Student Dies In Accident After Graduation (Photos) by Uyi168: 2:59pm On Dec 18, 2020
Uprightness100:

JESUS beckons on you
This account will be ban till 2050.

U nor dey use sense.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Covenant Polytechnic Student Dies In Accident After Graduation (Photos) by Brayss(m): 4:21pm On Dec 18, 2020
In'na Lillahi Wain'na Ilehi Rojihuna

2 Likes

Re: Covenant Polytechnic Student Dies In Accident After Graduation (Photos) by helineus: 4:56pm On Dec 18, 2020
Omo she get better hips oh.
Chai r.i.p

2 Likes

Re: Covenant Polytechnic Student Dies In Accident After Graduation (Photos) by gentleman82: 5:38pm On Dec 18, 2020
rip babe
Re: Covenant Polytechnic Student Dies In Accident After Graduation (Photos) by Gwagone: 8:37pm On Dec 18, 2020
So sad to see
Re: Covenant Polytechnic Student Dies In Accident After Graduation (Photos) by Downey(f): 8:37pm On Dec 18, 2020
Ha, No need to cherish luxuries
'Cause everything come and go
Even the life that you have is borrowed
'Cause you're not promised tomorrow
So live your life as if every day is gon' be your last
Once you've moved forward, can't go back just pretend to remove your past.
R I P
SISTER

6 Likes

Re: Covenant Polytechnic Student Dies In Accident After Graduation (Photos) by GIANTPLUSHUB: 8:37pm On Dec 18, 2020
Mheen! Quite sad! Rest in peace young lady. May God gives her family the strength to bear this irreplaceable lost.

1 Like

Re: Covenant Polytechnic Student Dies In Accident After Graduation (Photos) by bigdammyj: 8:37pm On Dec 18, 2020
R.I.P

1 Like

Re: Covenant Polytechnic Student Dies In Accident After Graduation (Photos) by Mayng01(m): 8:38pm On Dec 18, 2020
Rip

1 Like

Re: Covenant Polytechnic Student Dies In Accident After Graduation (Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 8:38pm On Dec 18, 2020
Rip ....may this not be the portion of any Nigeria student.
In Jesus name
Amen.

1 Like

Re: Covenant Polytechnic Student Dies In Accident After Graduation (Photos) by Igwe355(f): 8:39pm On Dec 18, 2020
Oh my. May God console your family.

I am inviting you to church this Sunday. Please visit any living faith church aka Winners Chapel closest to you. You can also connect online.

3 Likes

Re: Covenant Polytechnic Student Dies In Accident After Graduation (Photos) by Brandonx(m): 8:39pm On Dec 18, 2020
The enemy has done this! This life is very spiritual undecided
Re: Covenant Polytechnic Student Dies In Accident After Graduation (Photos) by Gorillabrain: 8:39pm On Dec 18, 2020
I don't trust all this yahoo boyz
Re: Covenant Polytechnic Student Dies In Accident After Graduation (Photos) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 18, 2020
Meow meow!

Re: Covenant Polytechnic Student Dies In Accident After Graduation (Photos) by fishmonger1(m): 8:40pm On Dec 18, 2020
rest easy
Re: Covenant Polytechnic Student Dies In Accident After Graduation (Photos) by Dozie32(m): 8:41pm On Dec 18, 2020
Rip my dear, you will forever be remembered.
Re: Covenant Polytechnic Student Dies In Accident After Graduation (Photos) by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:41pm On Dec 18, 2020
helineus:
Omo she get better hips oh.
Chai r.i.p

Make sure this thing no follow you enter next year

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Methodist Primary School, Ekotedo, Ibadan -A Forgotten Citadel Of Learning / WASSCE: South-West States To Reopen Schools / Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.