Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,815 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Using Your China Phone As A Modem - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Using Your China Phone As A Modem (3870 Views)

How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet / Change Your China Ipad Licence To Real Google Uberoid / How Can I Configure My Pc To Browse Using Phone As A Modem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Using Your China Phone As A Modem by onyeoriri: 5:23am On Sep 29, 2010
hello nairalanders. do anybody know how to use china phones as modem on the system? please help a fellow member. my phone is tecno 570. thanks.
Re: Using Your China Phone As A Modem by JUO(m): 9:45pm On Sep 29, 2010
my dear it will never work because before u use a phone with computer, u need pc suite and the phone must have modem before u can browse. china phones do not have pc suite, maybe yours has. china phone can only be used as storage device on pc.
Re: Using Your China Phone As A Modem by fxmaxony(m): 2:02pm On Sep 30, 2010
It is possible, mostly for window xp and likely difficult on Vista
visit: www.china-mobile-phone.com

download the driver for your phone and the phone suit and come back and testify
Re: Using Your China Phone As A Modem by Olami099(m): 2:53pm On Sep 30, 2010
Pls how can i use nokia n70 as a modem to pc?I already have nokia pc suite especially 4 etisalat free of charge or little amount deducted.Pls who knows d latest settings shld post it instead of posting ur number to call.Thanks
Re: Using Your China Phone As A Modem by onyeoriri: 7:30pm On Oct 01, 2010
It is possible, mostly for window xp and likely difficult on Vista
visit: www.china-mobile-phone.com

download the driver for your phone and the phone suit and come back and testify.

can any driver and pc suit listed on the website serve.
Re: Using Your China Phone As A Modem by hackney(m): 2:07pm On Oct 02, 2010
If your laptop (or pc) has bluetooth capabilities , you can even use ur phone as a modem, wirelessly.
The laptop\pc will usually have the bluetooth icon in the control panel if it has bluetooth ability.

Turn on your bluetooth on the phone, do the same on the laptop.
Go to the control panel, launch the bluetooth app.
Depending on the version, click on the devices tab - new devices.
Detect ur phone and add it as a new device.
Then click on 'pair devices'.
choose your phone; when pairing is complete , the phone will be displayed as a modem in network connections as well in
internet options - connections tab - dialup connections.
seect it there and launch your browser and it will usually connect to the internet that way.

(1) (Reply)

Very Clean Hp Elitebook Revolve 810 G3 Core I5 8gb Ram / Sold! Used Latitude E6430 Core i7, 500gb and 4gb / SOLD Nitro 5 i7 9th gen laptop RTX 2060 6gb Nvidia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.