Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,487 members, 7,836,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Lagos Tightens Noose Around Ambode - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Tightens Noose Around Ambode (48517 Views)

Fraud Allegations: EFCC Tightens Noose On Malami, Sirika, Farouq-umar / Umahi Tightens Ebonyi State Borders, Visits Boundaries To Ensure Total Lockdown / Ambode: Between EFCC’s Noose And Lagos Assembly’s Dagger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Tightens Noose Around Ambode by udemzyudex(m): 9:36pm On Jun 01, 2019
He is an accountant and have work for Lagos state before.

This man knows the inside out, bring it on I believe he is ready. grin
Re: Lagos Tightens Noose Around Ambode by jayextra(m): 9:47pm On Jun 01, 2019
mosho2good:
A guy just return from 5years imprisonment
You can't believe his girlfriend is asking him
“WHAT DID YOU BRING FOR ME "�‍♂�‍♂

Guys what will be your Answer?
SENSELIN tablets,tell her to take 2 thrice a day grin
Re: Lagos Tightens Noose Around Ambode by jaxxy(m): 10:07pm On Jun 01, 2019
comshots:
Any probe that doesn't include tinubu is persecution.
Modify;
I remember during ambode's impeachment proceeding by Lagos state lawmakers who are tinubu's boy,the ex gov wanted to expose all of them.it was tinubu who intervened and stopped it because he also has skeleton in his cupboard.

Ambode probed fashola bt doesn't want to be probed? Ok. I want them to show ambode he doesn't have monopoly over craze. U can't do what u like becos u think u have smtn on sm1. That's bullshit.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Tightens Noose Around Ambode by atilla(m): 10:12pm On Jun 01, 2019
Fashola a few days ago, stepped down as the Minister of Works, Power and Housing.

First time I'm hearing of this in thebops post. Is it true?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Tightens Noose Around Ambode by Basher8583: 10:20pm On Jun 01, 2019
tuzle:
Nigeria my country, tinubu has padlocked Lagos and kept the key inside his cupboard
Hi this one come dey pain you. Na you wan keep the key before?
Re: Lagos Tightens Noose Around Ambode by EseBaba: 10:21pm On Jun 01, 2019
I like Ambode till tomorrow! Can they surpas his achievement?
Re: Lagos Tightens Noose Around Ambode by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 01, 2019
There is ambode's mole amongst us,trying to put out false claims and going on the defensive

Op,whatever ambode has planned out will never work
The man left no legacy in Lagos State

1 Like

Re: Lagos Tightens Noose Around Ambode by TRAVEL101(m): 11:05pm On Jun 01, 2019
All of them than Scammers...
From. Too to bottom

1 Like

Re: Lagos Tightens Noose Around Ambode by Just2endowed2(m): 11:09pm On Jun 01, 2019
Admin401:
Yes, take him to court for ignoring that lagos-badagry road and punishing everyone that ply that axis just because of his beef with Fashola.

That road is federal government road na?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Tightens Noose Around Ambode by ebilomaofficial1: 11:12pm On Jun 01, 2019
Planet3xi:
Wait a minute. That's true. Would Ambode land a ministerial appointment?
mimi watin?
maybe miniskirt
Re: Lagos Tightens Noose Around Ambode by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:14pm On Jun 01, 2019
dre11:

•Probe of ex-gov likely soon

•Sanwo-Olu appoints Ayinde as Chief of Staff

This one (Ambode) isn’t the one before him (Babatunde Fashola) who didn’t want to roll in the mud with pigs. Let them try it and see,” he said.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/215881/

Tinubu over to you!!!
Re: Lagos Tightens Noose Around Ambode by TheStarsAlign: 11:18pm On Jun 01, 2019
Freshbaba95:

I don't really hold anything against Ambode. But that road issue made me so mad at him. He didn't try in that at all

Why are you people like this. Lagos/Badagry Rd is a Federal road. The project is Federal Govt project. Pls be informed.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Tightens Noose Around Ambode by biacan(f): 11:26pm On Jun 01, 2019
Memphitz537:
Make Lagos state collect the houses from those 2 Ambode's Olosho.....Mercy Aigbe and Toke Makinwa
Go collect am nah undecided
Re: Lagos Tightens Noose Around Ambode by Glorylynn: 12:06am On Jun 02, 2019
Ok!

enemyofprogress:
What did he did to them? Why are they tightening his nose after all he deed for them?
Re: Lagos Tightens Noose Around Ambode by suremanpatriot: 12:57am On Jun 02, 2019
AMBODE THE BEST GOVERNOR OF LAGOS SO FAR.HE UNDERSTOOD D PAINS OF LAGOSIANS AND TRIED HIS BEST IN A VERY SHORT TENOR TO EASE IT. FROM VIO MENANCE TO ALL MANNER OF ABUSE OF LAW BY AGENTS OF GOVT. TAKE IT TO THE CENTRAL BANK AMBODE IS D BEST. wink BAD BELLE PPL BACK OFF!
HE SHOULD BE A FRONTLINE MINISTER BY NOW!L,NO DOUBT!
OUTSTANDING AMBODE,WE WILL FOREVER CELEBRATE YOU grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Tightens Noose Around Ambode by XklusivGistBlog(m): 1:29am On Jun 02, 2019
mosho2good:

Re: Lagos Tightens Noose Around Ambode by 9jaRealist: 4:03am On Jun 02, 2019
Admin401:
Yes, take him to court for ignoring that lagos-badagry road and punishing everyone that ply that axis just because of his beef with Fashola.

How? Is Fashola from Badagry?
Yes, he should have paid more attention to it but ultimately it’s a FEDERAL road.
>
Re: Lagos Tightens Noose Around Ambode by teflonjake(m): 6:00am On Jun 02, 2019
mosho2good:

KONJI
Re: Lagos Tightens Noose Around Ambode by dayleke: 6:25am On Jun 02, 2019
mosho2good:

A sac full of lil mini "mes"
Re: Lagos Tightens Noose Around Ambode by Nobody: 7:11am On Jun 02, 2019
Are they not done with him yet?
Re: Lagos Tightens Noose Around Ambode by Nobody: 7:14am On Jun 02, 2019
kingphilip:
How will this help the masses
Its time for the masses to help themselves.
Re: Lagos Tightens Noose Around Ambode by Nobody: 7:16am On Jun 02, 2019
atilla:
Fashola a few days ago, stepped down as the Minister of Works, Power and Housing.

First time for me too.
Re: Lagos Tightens Noose Around Ambode by Freshbaba95(m): 7:39am On Jun 02, 2019
TheStarsAlign:

Why are you people like this. Lagos/Badagry Rd is a Federal road. The project is Federal Govt project. Pls be informed.

A true Governor will always fight for his people, and see their needs are well taken care of. Even Ambode uses that road. He has the right to complain to fed Government about it.

I take Ado to akure road as an example, the Ekiti part was constructed by Fayose, but till today, the akure part is yet to be worked on. It was only patched during Akeredolu inauguration. Tell me, was fg that patched it. The road is also now in a bad condition

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Tightens Noose Around Ambode by BlissB(f): 7:56am On Jun 02, 2019
atilla:

Buhari first tenure don end so every appointments for first tenure end.......he will be choosing those he will be working with this 2nd term
Re: Lagos Tightens Noose Around Ambode by Cholison(m): 8:00am On Jun 02, 2019
Expose Thievenubu and lets celebrate the angels in APC. The Bullion Van saga has been pushed to the back burner. EFCC the attack dog of APC closed its eyes to the looters that sponsored Bubu's reelection.
Re: Lagos Tightens Noose Around Ambode by Fourwinds: 3:24pm On Jun 02, 2019
enemyofprogress:
What did he did to them? Why are they tightening his nose after all he deed for them?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fight Between Legislators Is Not Only Happening In Nigeria (photo) / Onitsha Bridge Shutdown By ENDSARS Protesters: PICTURES & VIDEO / President Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Party In Washington DC (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.