Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,076 members, 7,818,220 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

I Was Approached To Join In Destroying Tinubu — El-Rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Approached To Join In Destroying Tinubu — El-Rufai (36338 Views)

Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) / 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai / Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Approached To Join In Destroying Tinubu — El-Rufai by Islie: 5:24pm On Jun 01, 2019
By Muhammad Sabiu

Kaduna State governor, Nasir el-Rufai, on Friday, claimed that some unnamed people asked him to join in a plot to destroy All Progressives Congress (APC) leader, Senator Bola Tinubu.

Governor el-Rufai stated this while he was playing host to 121 members-elect of the House of Representatives who were on a consultation tour of the North West on Friday at the Government House in Kaduna.

The governor was invited to deliver a lecture in Lagos last month on godfatherism, where he said that he had an answer to godfatherism as he had retired four godfathers in Kaduna.

According to him, during the last election only 1 million registered voters came out to vote in Lagos out of the 5 million voters, so he asked why did the remaining voters refused to come out, pointing out, if he is the governor of Lagos he will out on those who did not come out to vote to defeat the godfathers in Lagos apparently referring to Tinubu.

However, el-Rufai said it was “a generic statement”, adding that he had a template that was used to retire some godfathers in Kaduna State.

He said: “That was not an attack on Asiwaju, it was a generic statement, but the whole thing took a media frenzy because to some people, Asiwaju is a meal ticket.

“Let me tell you, because of that, some people started confessing to me that Asiwaju should be dealt with.

“They said Asiwaju wants to finish you, he has been abusing you, we should finish him by finishing his man, Femi Gbajabiamila.”

However, contrary to insinuations in some quarters, el-Rufai had disclosed that Femi Gbajabiamila was President Muhammadu Buhari’s choice for the Speakership position of the 9th House of Representatives.

“I told them that this is not about Asiwaju but President Buhari and I will fight it with the last drop my blood. I told them to change their mind.

“I went to Asiwaju and told him that we will do what we can to make this project a success.”

https://tribuneonlineng.com/215890/

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Approached To Join In Destroying Tinubu — El-Rufai by Temidayo9(m): 5:27pm On Jun 01, 2019
grin.
Na them them. Wetin you want make we do?

7 Likes

Re: I Was Approached To Join In Destroying Tinubu — El-Rufai by deomelo: 5:34pm On Jun 01, 2019
It's too late for personal confession and blame passing.

The fear of Asiwaju of Nigeria is the beginning of WISDOM.

grin grin

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Was Approached To Join In Destroying Tinubu — El-Rufai by bettercreature(m): 5:37pm On Jun 01, 2019
Thank God Tinubu didn’t reply him
Tinubu is a legend he didn’t fall for the trap

124 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Was Approached To Join In Destroying Tinubu — El-Rufai by donbachi(m): 5:37pm On Jun 01, 2019
Double face knife

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Approached To Join In Destroying Tinubu — El-Rufai by Paperwhite(m): 5:38pm On Jun 01, 2019
El'Rufai is the worst traitor one should fear than the devil.Believe this man and get served by him

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Approached To Join In Destroying Tinubu — El-Rufai by chiefolododo(m): 5:45pm On Jun 01, 2019
Hell rufai, short man devil

5 Likes

Re: I Was Approached To Join In Destroying Tinubu — El-Rufai by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 01, 2019
Every body is scared of Baba

Check my signature

9 Likes

Re: I Was Approached To Join In Destroying Tinubu — El-Rufai by orion7: 5:50pm On Jun 01, 2019
tinubu should shun and ignore this power hungry dwarf.

elrufai has no loyalty

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Approached To Join In Destroying Tinubu — El-Rufai by Simongm(m): 6:02pm On Jun 01, 2019
After he failed to secure the chairmanship position of NGF.
Well, I like the way Tinubu ignored him, and I am sure he is waiting for the right time to deal with him.

22 Likes

Re: I Was Approached To Join In Destroying Tinubu — El-Rufai by aolawale025: 6:14pm On Jun 01, 2019
Tinubu can be more relaxed and comfortable now

2 Likes

Re: I Was Approached To Join In Destroying Tinubu — El-Rufai by Amuocha: 6:17pm On Jun 01, 2019
Tinubu must be destroyed politically insha Allah. Amin. sad

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Was Approached To Join In Destroying Tinubu — El-Rufai by calculator123(m): 6:25pm On Jun 01, 2019
No permanent enemies in politics just permanent Interests.
Re: I Was Approached To Join In Destroying Tinubu — El-Rufai by timecapsule: 7:03pm On Jun 01, 2019
Is that the game plan?
Is this the reason he (Femi Gbajabiamila) went to Mecca ?
Northern and agreement, we are watching.

1 Like

Re: I Was Approached To Join In Destroying Tinubu — El-Rufai by KingOfAllIgbos: 7:58pm On Jun 01, 2019
Simongm:
After he failed to secure the chairmanship position of NGF.
Well, I like the way Tinubu ignored him, and I am sure he is waiting for the right time to deal with him.

Tinubu uses "Silence is the best answer for a fool" in devastating fashion.

His silence would just make one say even more foolish things.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Approached To Join In Destroying Tinubu — El-Rufai by ForeThinker: 8:57pm On Jun 01, 2019
So did u wanted to destroy him to please bubu ?

4 Likes

Re: I Was Approached To Join In Destroying Tinubu — El-Rufai by Elslim: 8:57pm On Jun 01, 2019
When you realize that Oga na Master..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Approached To Join In Destroying Tinubu — El-Rufai by mosho2good: 8:57pm On Jun 01, 2019
Who can remember those days when one person will be outside turning the Antenna and be shouting .........E don clear?

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Approached To Join In Destroying Tinubu — El-Rufai by bettercreature(m): 8:58pm On Jun 01, 2019
Amuocha:
Tinubu must be destroyed political insha Allah. Amin.
Igbo Muslim how market?

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Was Approached To Join In Destroying Tinubu — El-Rufai by hisexcellency34: 8:58pm On Jun 01, 2019
You will end up destroying yourself not Tinubu

16 Likes

Re: I Was Approached To Join In Destroying Tinubu — El-Rufai by freemanbubble: 8:58pm On Jun 01, 2019
deomelo:
It's too late for personal confession and blame passing.

The fear of Asiwaju of Nigeria is the beginning of WISDOM.

grin grin

Who is afraid of tinubu?

Tinubu wings gonna be clipped sooner than we thought

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Approached To Join In Destroying Tinubu — El-Rufai by aladura1: 8:59pm On Jun 01, 2019
Re: I Was Approached To Join In Destroying Tinubu — El-Rufai by fredoooooo: 9:00pm On Jun 01, 2019
Person wey God no kill human being go just try. Nothing last forever though .

2 Likes

Re: I Was Approached To Join In Destroying Tinubu — El-Rufai by dumodust(m): 9:01pm On Jun 01, 2019
Classic Machiavellian tactic by el rufai... Confuse your enemies, bring them closer then strike... Something is brewing. Whoever told you to join in destroying tinubu felt comfortable telling you... I smell a rat grin

10 Likes

Re: I Was Approached To Join In Destroying Tinubu — El-Rufai by waledeji(m): 9:01pm On Jun 01, 2019
Amuocha:
Tinubu must be destroyed political insha Allah. Amin.
Keneking must be destroyed ''Nairalandly'' in Jesus name cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Was Approached To Join In Destroying Tinubu — El-Rufai by Dareal90s(m): 9:01pm On Jun 01, 2019
grin
bettercreature:
Igbo Muslim how market?

7 Likes

Re: I Was Approached To Join In Destroying Tinubu — El-Rufai by kehinde1588(m): 9:02pm On Jun 01, 2019
Tinubu is not a politician who can be easily defeated. He holds no political position yet he commands respect than any politician in Nigeria today.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Approached To Join In Destroying Tinubu — El-Rufai by Joshrob(m): 9:03pm On Jun 01, 2019
mosho2good:
Who can remember those days when one person will be
outside turning the Antenna and be shouting .........E don
clear?

ehe....how e take concern this matter now
go sleep jor,your mate for fowl don sleep

3 Likes

Re: I Was Approached To Join In Destroying Tinubu — El-Rufai by chiedu7: 9:03pm On Jun 01, 2019
That hell-Rufai is evil.

I am not a fan of Tinubu but I can tell you that hell-rufai is under satanic powers

His own state is under siege becos he wants to wipeout the christians

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjikpQsKz3M

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Approached To Join In Destroying Tinubu — El-Rufai by Boyooosa(m): 9:03pm On Jun 01, 2019
Temidayo9:
grin.
Na them them. Wetin you want make we do?
Good question beging for response

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See This APC Advert About FFK on Vanguard(picture) / Ban Sports Betting Apps, Reno Omokri Urges Tinubu / Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.