Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,508 members, 7,823,190 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

“you Were Friends With Benefits” –judge Tells Lady Who Accused Colleague Of Rape - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “you Were Friends With Benefits” –judge Tells Lady Who Accused Colleague Of Rape (54021 Views)

South African Woman Murdered By Boyfriend Who Accused Her Of Cheating / Man Arrested In Imo For Killing A Man Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With A Woman / Man Tackles A Lady Who Accused Him Of Trying To Touch Her Right Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “you Were Friends With Benefits” –judge Tells Lady Who Accused Colleague Of Rape by 2shure: 11:01pm On Jun 01, 2019
Press charges
5m compensation
Re: “you Were Friends With Benefits” –judge Tells Lady Who Accused Colleague Of Rape by Ubdavis(m): 11:01pm On Jun 01, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
So potash, water and salt is a form of birth control?? grin

Don't mind the morons

2 Likes

Re: “you Were Friends With Benefits” –judge Tells Lady Who Accused Colleague Of Rape by seangy4konji: 11:02pm On Jun 01, 2019
There are some fos you should not quote if you are sane like that first lady in the first page commenting to save your sanity.

Cos. alady with common sense should b able to out two plus Two together.

1 Like

Re: “you Were Friends With Benefits” –judge Tells Lady Who Accused Colleague Of Rape by CorperKola: 11:12pm On Jun 01, 2019
kennygee:
This is sad.

Just cause they were friends with benefits doesn't mean that a rape cannot occur.

A rape kit would have helped her case if a rape really happened.

But rape kits even dey naija?
Learn from d situation, dont put youtself in a position to be raped in the first place cos once its proven you have a sexual relationship with thr accused. Rape becomes almost impossible to prove or believe. Shikena

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “you Were Friends With Benefits” –judge Tells Lady Who Accused Colleague Of Rape by cococandy(f): 11:21pm On Jun 01, 2019
Do that means he can’t rape her? What a moronic judge

A wife can be raped by a husband much less friends with benefits

1 Like

Re: “you Were Friends With Benefits” –judge Tells Lady Who Accused Colleague Of Rape by cococandy(f): 11:22pm On Jun 01, 2019
So women shouldn’t be friends with men or have sex with men anymore?

That’s a position for rape.

So people should just suck it up when someone they normally have sex with decides to rape them?

I don’t know how some of you think honestly.
CorperKola:

Learn from d situation, dont put youtself in a position to be raped in the first place cos once its proven you have a sexual relationship with thr accused. Rape becomes almost impossible to prove or believe. Shikena

2 Likes

Re: “you Were Friends With Benefits” –judge Tells Lady Who Accused Colleague Of Rape by Ufedolove: 11:27pm On Jun 01, 2019
kennygee:
This is sad.

Just cause they were friends with benefits doesn't mean that a rape cannot occur.

Did you read the post well?

1 Like

Re: “you Were Friends With Benefits” –judge Tells Lady Who Accused Colleague Of Rape by Believe7(m): 11:28pm On Jun 01, 2019
The rape never occurred..
She couldn't provide substantial evidence.
It is obvious she lied to implicate the guy since their friendship got sour.. else if it was a rape, she would v reported it immediately not after some months..
Simply because the society takes rape cases serious, some women are now taking advantage it and lieing, sending innocent men to jail, for crimes that they didn't commit..

kennygee:
This is sad.

1 Like

Re: “you Were Friends With Benefits” –judge Tells Lady Who Accused Colleague Of Rape by id911(m): 11:33pm On Jun 01, 2019
cococandy:
Do that means he can’t rape her? What a moronic judge

A wife can be raped by a husband much less friends with benefits

As far as I'm concerned and if I were a judge, if it's established you're friends with someone and has been having consensual sex together, any reported case of rape between you both is void. I would discharge and acquit the accused.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “you Were Friends With Benefits” –judge Tells Lady Who Accused Colleague Of Rape by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jun 01, 2019
kennygee:
This is sad.

Feminist spotted.

1 Like

Re: “you Were Friends With Benefits” –judge Tells Lady Who Accused Colleague Of Rape by Freeman59: 12:05am On Jun 02, 2019
demo4ril97:
Even a judge understands "Law of Friends With Benefits"

Discharged and acquainted
Acquitted!! ¡

1 Like

Re: “you Were Friends With Benefits” –judge Tells Lady Who Accused Colleague Of Rape by Nobody: 12:06am On Jun 02, 2019
The Judge really passed through Law School.
Respect!!

3 Likes

Re: “you Were Friends With Benefits” –judge Tells Lady Who Accused Colleague Of Rape by cococandy(f): 12:13am On Jun 02, 2019
Good to know

Despicable
id911:

As far as I'm concerned and if I were a judge, if it's established you're friends with someone and has been having consensual sex together, any reported case of rape between you both is void. I would discharge and acquit the accused.

1 Like

Re: “you Were Friends With Benefits” –judge Tells Lady Who Accused Colleague Of Rape by studentofTruth: 12:15am On Jun 02, 2019
Hedonini:

The judge was mistaken, then.

In a rape accusation involving parties that are somewhat linked romantically or sexually, where none of the parties is disputing that intercourse took place, where the only substance of the entire case is whether or not the intercourse was consensual, then I'm afraid medical evidence is useless. ONLY audio-visual evidence would prove anything beyond reasonable doubt. Provide audio or video recordings of the encounter, otherwise simply go home and lick your wounds quietly.

No my dear. Medical examination around the time of the incidence can establish if there's a struggle. Assuming she reported in time and was medically examined, if there's a tear in any of the gracilis muscles, that would be an evidence of struggle/forceful penetration. That's what the judge was referring to.
Re: “you Were Friends With Benefits” –judge Tells Lady Who Accused Colleague Of Rape by skales67(m): 12:17am On Jun 02, 2019
kennygee:
This is sad.

And this comment makes you better than the judge?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “you Were Friends With Benefits” –judge Tells Lady Who Accused Colleague Of Rape by Nobody: 12:26am On Jun 02, 2019
Nice judgment. Download this evergreen love song http://www.naijapals.com/music/Searching_for_love_Xpol-89179
Re: “you Were Friends With Benefits” –judge Tells Lady Who Accused Colleague Of Rape by Roman7(m): 12:30am On Jun 02, 2019
Enigmaticprof:
Our ladies have found a cheap way rather than postinor nowgrin

Friends with benefits is the best thing you can ever wish cool No nagging or love.

One person go develop feelings Las las
Re: “you Were Friends With Benefits” –judge Tells Lady Who Accused Colleague Of Rape by Roman7(m): 12:34am On Jun 02, 2019
Luciius:

Feminist spotted.

Na every post una go dey write feminist, everybody has different view about feminism. Just cuz someone aired her view about a particular subject matter she is now a feminist.
Re: “you Were Friends With Benefits” –judge Tells Lady Who Accused Colleague Of Rape by miracle75: 12:43am On Jun 02, 2019
Re: “you Were Friends With Benefits” –judge Tells Lady Who Accused Colleague Of Rape by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:06am On Jun 02, 2019
kennygee:
This is sad.

no rape kit in nja... It's for saner climes, functional judicial system, gallant &committed police institutions.. And most importantly a vagina that can be worked on, Most organs carried by women in naija now, can't be likened to a vagina let alone undergo an instant examination for rape because it's has deteriorated into pussy, toto, cunt etc.. No longer vagina... Vagina is tight, with frictions and functional surrounding nerves and muscles..

Na joke I dey... But maybe someone might find sense in the nonsense.. What do I know ###

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “you Were Friends With Benefits” –judge Tells Lady Who Accused Colleague Of Rape by Obas101(m): 3:00am On Jun 02, 2019
kennygee:
This is sad.

did you even read the whole story? if you did nd don't believe the rape was false then you must be slow.. no offense. Sex occurred regularly after the alleged rape

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “you Were Friends With Benefits” –judge Tells Lady Who Accused Colleague Of Rape by 9jaRealist: 3:53am On Jun 02, 2019
Potash and salt ingested as contraceptive?
Tomorrow when someone dies, morons will blame village people. SMH

>

1 Like

Re: “you Were Friends With Benefits” –judge Tells Lady Who Accused Colleague Of Rape by Nobody: 4:11am On Jun 02, 2019
SIRTee15:
Why should this even get to court...
It makes no sense at all...

'Revenge' according the the judge. Maybe it was a set up against the male teacher to 'teach him a lesson'.

Did you not hear of a man jailed for rape, and the 'victim' confessed after 25 years that the man never raped her. She said her mother was the one who pressured her to give false testimony that stole 25 years from an innocent man's life.

Rape is evil. False testimony accusing an innocent person of rape is also evil. God grant our judges the wisdom of Solomon to discover what really happened...

2 Likes

Re: “you Were Friends With Benefits” –judge Tells Lady Who Accused Colleague Of Rape by Javenguf: 4:35am On Jun 02, 2019
Setup tins gone wrong

2 Likes

Re: “you Were Friends With Benefits” –judge Tells Lady Who Accused Colleague Of Rape by Frankiss44(m): 4:55am On Jun 02, 2019
bukatyne:

That's why I think false rape allegations should carry same penalty as rape itself.

Else, real rape victims would never get justice.

Are you drunk? False rape allegations should carry same penalty as rape itself? Are u for real?

Nothing we nor go hear from these feminist

1 Like

Re: “you Were Friends With Benefits” –judge Tells Lady Who Accused Colleague Of Rape by Frankiss44(m): 4:59am On Jun 02, 2019
kennygee:

That's why I said if a rape really happened.

And if a rape really happened the so called rape kit will still spot it 3 months after?

1 Like

Re: “you Were Friends With Benefits” –judge Tells Lady Who Accused Colleague Of Rape by hermesprogidy(m): 5:13am On Jun 02, 2019
Emanodimo:
Rape is between an adult & a minor.

Every other one is consensual except a gang rape.

How can two adults engage in sex, only to be called rape.

Having sex is of benefits to both parties.

With this mindset, you may end up in jail. Reading does not kill, go read up on rape.
Re: “you Were Friends With Benefits” –judge Tells Lady Who Accused Colleague Of Rape by hermesprogidy(m): 5:25am On Jun 02, 2019
studentofTruth:

No my dear. Medical examination around the time of the incidence can establish if there's a struggle. Assuming she reported in time and was medically examined, if there's a tear in any of the gracilis muscles, that would be an evidence of struggle/forceful penetration. That's what the judge was referring to.
My guy, as par consent, those medical examinations are not 100% definitive. A huge dick+ dry vagina (even wet vagina) can result in a tear. A tear does not prove non consent, it only proves there was sex. Moral of the story, casual sex can lead to real feelings, hell has no fury like a woman scorned.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “you Were Friends With Benefits” –judge Tells Lady Who Accused Colleague Of Rape by ncoolsome(m): 6:35am On Jun 02, 2019
kennygee:

Can't you see that I said "if a rape really happened"?

If ko whether ni....girls be looking for rape where it isn't found....how do u continue having sex with a rapist??
Re: “you Were Friends With Benefits” –judge Tells Lady Who Accused Colleague Of Rape by wonder233: 6:40am On Jun 02, 2019
I have been in a similar situation, I can relate. When an affair doesn't lead to marriage, they get nasty.

2 Likes

Re: “you Were Friends With Benefits” –judge Tells Lady Who Accused Colleague Of Rape by Ikem11(m): 6:47am On Jun 02, 2019
kennygee:
This is sad.

Chai women! So for your mind now based on this story it's a rape? Some women won't go heaven I swear. Very wicked souls

1 Like

Re: “you Were Friends With Benefits” –judge Tells Lady Who Accused Colleague Of Rape by Ikem11(m): 6:51am On Jun 02, 2019
Frankiss44:

Are you drunk? False rape allegations should carry same penalty as rape itself? Are u for real?

Nothing we nor go hear from these feminist

Yes he is right... There should be a judgment or penalty for false accusation of rape... Any woman that falsely accused someone of rape is capable of murder

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Bus Drivers Spotted Fighting On The Streets Of London(Pics) / Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS / Man From Edo Accused Of Impregnating A Goat, Forced To Have Sex With The Goat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.