Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,399 members, 7,836,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife (49560 Views)

Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) / Toke Makinwa Replies Sandra Edoho As Sandra Calls Her 'Client From Hell' / Toke Makinwa Exposes Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife over poor job in her house (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife by leofab(f): 11:48pm On Jun 01, 2019
This country self
Re: Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife by Religion6: 11:48pm On Jun 01, 2019
Why go on social media to shade someone with a known source of income? That was uncalled for from Toke. I believe her company has a customer's care unit, why not direct your anger/disappointment towards there. Sometimes you can recharge your phone without seeing the money, the thing I always do is to call the customer's care line and the whole thing will be fixed. Ab initio, it was uncalled for.

5 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife by Charly68: 11:50pm On Jun 01, 2019
Lady T 'why now ? Private matter shouldn't be turned to public affairs now..
Re: Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife by sanmtiago(m): 11:50pm On Jun 01, 2019
meobizy:
Did I not say she will try to save face?
I knew it’ll pain her that Toke took the matter to the court of public opinion.
I say again, if Toke went there physically na better beating she for collect with no apology tendered.

Now let’s see who we’ll believe over the matter.
My money is on Toke because I know her via social media.
I only know this woman’s husband and that’s not enough for me to side with her.
just see as you they analyze people matter undecided

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife by meobizy(f): 11:52pm On Jun 01, 2019
sanmtiago:
just see as you they analyze people matter undecided
What, you’re jealous?
Follow my account and you’ll learn the skill.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife by BanevsJoker(m): 11:54pm On Jun 01, 2019
This woman just ruined her business by her own hand. No potential client wants to be called a "client from hell".

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife by sanmtiago(m): 11:55pm On Jun 01, 2019
meobizy:

What, you’re jealous?
Follow my account and you’ll learn the skill.
jealous of tatafo?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife by enemyofprogress: 11:56pm On Jun 01, 2019
akinhanger:
There is fire on the mountain
that's why it's not good to attend mountain of fire church
Re: Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife by meobizy(f): 11:57pm On Jun 01, 2019
sanmtiago:
jealous of tatafo?? undecided
Click follow and learn.
I’ve gone through your account.
You are no different from me or any other member of this forum.
My work here is done.
Okay, bye.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife by iammiracle1(m): 11:59pm On Jun 01, 2019
martineverest:
i hate this toke of a woman....but this edoho's wife is so unprofessional and
rude..her relationship with customer is zero.even tho customer was rude,her reply is so unethical.2 wrongs can't make a right

the Nigerian service industry is too money oriented and their customers' satisfaction is nothing to write home about

HATE is a strong word to use for someone who has not hurt you directly or even knows you exist, the fact that you may hear unsavoury things about her on NL doesn't mean she is totally bad in reality...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife by sanmtiago(m): 11:59pm On Jun 01, 2019
meobizy:

Click follow and learn.
I’ve gone through your account.
You are no different from me or any other member of this forum.
My work here is done.
Okay, bye.
bye!
Re: Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife by Danwakae(m): 12:00am On Jun 02, 2019
jowhyte:
No matter how badly Toke first reacted, this is not good for a client who paid you for a job.

Calling a client from hell is a no no. I can never deal with such a designer after how horrible she is handling a maybe difficult client. She would have handled It better than this.

You don't know anything about biz....

What Toke did can leads to the end of her company...
She used HELL, because it was clear to her that TOKE was used by some competitors to bring her biz down, and it's very real mostly in Nigeria, INDOMIE NOODLES survived it many times.

TOKE must have been paid to purchase and cause damage...

Catherers in big organizations can also tell u more if u knw any .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife by streets2empire: 12:00am On Jun 02, 2019
This is very unprofessional from her. Disappointed. No matter what customer is King. She could have addressed the issue in a better way. Nigerian companies need to learn customer satisfaction.
Re: Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife by Masterrhymes: 12:01am On Jun 02, 2019
So in other news, we now know what Toke Makinwa's room looks like

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife by gr8child(m): 12:14am On Jun 02, 2019
I know vivabella’s prices aren’t cheap. Before you charge a client high you have to make sure your work is of high standards. Or else the client has the right to complain however she wants.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife by uchman80(m): 12:15am On Jun 02, 2019
jowhyte:
No matter how badly Toke first reacted, this is not good for a client who paid you for a job.

Calling a client from hell is a no no. I can never deal with such a designer after how horrible she is handling a maybe difficult client. She would have handled It better than this.
I don't agree with you, Toke is surpossed to have informed her about her finings before making negative publicity on Instagram. Remember the chair was delivered in good order
Re: Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife by ifyalways(f): 12:17am On Jun 02, 2019
She should not have attacked Toke or call her names. Just explain your side of the drama as much as possible; some clients aer truly from hell and out to ruin businesses built over years in a split second

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife by Ibime(m): 12:17am On Jun 02, 2019
You went to buy China furniture, now the buttons are popping off, you are still insisting you did a good job because the commissioning picture looked good.

Did Toke pay you China price for the work?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife by Nobody: 12:19am On Jun 02, 2019
jowhyte:

You eat with long spoon when you are served food on the table with the devil. What was her intention of going to complain to the world about a business deal that the world knows nothing about?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife by 9jaRealist: 12:24am On Jun 02, 2019
martineverest:
i hate this toke of a woman....but this edoho's wife is so unprofessional and
rude..her relationship with customer is zero.even tho customer was rude,her reply is so unethical.2 wrongs can't make a right

the Nigerian service industry is too money oriented and their customers' satisfaction is nothing to write home about

WOW! Don't know Toke from a can of beans but..
Exactly how empty is your life to invest so much emotion on someone you do not really know?
shocked
>
Re: Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife by 9jaRealist: 12:27am On Jun 02, 2019
jowhyte:

Most Nigerian businesses (sadly, actually many Nigerians) do not have the foggiest clue about customer service...
undecided
>

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife by jowhyte(m): 12:30am On Jun 02, 2019
Danwakae:

You don't know anything about biz....

What Toke did can leads to the end of her company...
She used HELL, because it was clear to her that TOKE was used by some competitors to bring her biz down, and it's very real mostly in Nigeria, INDOMIE NOODLES survived it many times.

TOKE must have been paid to purchase and cause damage...

Catherers in big organizations can also tell u more if u knw any .

Man I have been in biz for many years don’t come saying this to hush me please. Toke like I firstly admitted erred everyone here knows it for taking this to SM.

But this woman here is so unprofessional that’s just the plain fact. There are time to clap back at stubborn customers I do see them a lot over the years I have spent in business. But her using such words on client who allegedly paid 1.9m for your devices is a no no especially when she has not used insultive words on and even if she has as a customer you first try to salvage the situation first before loosing your temper and raining insults.

She never made any attempt to first pacify the customer professionally while trying to protect her business and Potential clients and ho might be seeing this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife by unitysheart(m): 12:37am On Jun 02, 2019
jowhyte:

Why client no follow proper channel of having the matter resolved? So, it is good for the client to drag the service provider on social media. Issorait. And, so because you knew Toke before knowing Viva means that Toke will definitely be right and the other person wrong? Na wah for these our country people and their reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife by Meena77(f): 12:41am On Jun 02, 2019
REAALBETPAWA:
Toke may have even torn that thing her self just to forment trouble and trend
Hahaha
Re: Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife by 9jaRealist: 12:45am On Jun 02, 2019
>
If you are in the SERVICE business, you live and die on your customer SERVICE (emphasis added). in effect, no customer, no business.
There will indeed be customers who come smelling of sulphur, but the key running a successful SERVICE is the ability to please different kinds.

This is particularly the case when you are providing a supposedly high-end BESPOKE service, because the primary reason that clients will pay the PREMIUM prices that comes with bespoke services is that they expect a flawless excuse-free execution/provision of the paid-for services/product. Unfortunately, many Nigerian service providers (from artisans to professionals) have an "abegi manage am" culture.

"The customer is always right" and "the Customer is King/Queen" may sound like tired cliches, but it is the underlying sentiment and philosophy which lies at the core of every SUCCESSFUL service business. And often, the more successful the client, the more demanding.

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife by ngwababe(f): 12:52am On Jun 02, 2019
I said it
Re: Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife by 9jaRealist: 12:52am On Jun 02, 2019
uchman80:

I don't agree with you, Toke is surpossed to have informed her about her finings before making negative publicity on Instagram. Remember the chair was delivered in good order

And if she had responded better...
Perhaps Toke may return to the same SM to praise the maturity of her response.

Few things would be more irritating than paying a lot of money for a service....
And then when you try to reach the provider to complain have them essentially blow you off with "I am abroad, wait till I return"

>
Re: Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife by NiggasInParis: 1:00am On Jun 02, 2019
grin grin grin ;Most Epic Callout of all Time>>> Client from hell!!!!

And today is even Sunday in that matter, Nwanne can you imagine...Toke will enter SCOAN by force ..lol cheesy grin tongue tongue
Re: Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife by MrDoGood(m): 1:06am On Jun 02, 2019
meobizy:
Did I not say she will try to save face?
I knew it’ll pain her that Toke took the matter to the court of public opinion.
I say again, if Toke went there physically na better beating she for collect with no apology tendered.

Now let’s see who we’ll believe over the matter.
My money is on Toke because I know her via social media.
I only know this woman’s husband and that’s not enough for me to side with her.
Your head is blocked. Your foolish Toke was trying to destroy somebody's business and you're here talking nonsense.
Why didn't she contact her first to lay complaints before taking it to social media. Nah...... the fool with no brain decided to give her company a bad name. Put yourself in her shoe.

Well, you're not smart..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Flavour Poses With Andromeda Peters 'Miss United State' In America - Fans React / Destiny Etiko Adopts Her Gateman's Daughter, Shades Estranged Adopted Daughter / Davido To Shutdown The Internet With Chef Chioma 'Assurance' (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.