Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife (49514 Views)

Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) / Toke Makinwa Replies Sandra Edoho As Sandra Calls Her 'Client From Hell' / Toke Makinwa Exposes Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife over poor job in her house (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife by akinhanger: 8:13pm On Jun 01, 2019
My attention has been called to a post on @instablog9ja

As you all know, i do not hide our processes, challenges on the job & other issues concerning design. For a more balanced approach to judging this issue, i will gointo indepth details for those with intelligence to decipher by themselves.

I met and executed our current project for a client from Hell at toke makinwa

Pls. stay tuned for upcoming post on Befores & Afters

Recall that Toke Makinwa has gone all out as she called out Frank Edoho's wife, Sandra, over an alleged poor job she did in her house.

https://all-gists..com/2019/06/youre-client-from-hell-frank-edohos-wife-sandra-slams-toke-makinwa.html

3 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife by itspzpics(m): 8:18pm On Jun 01, 2019
Haa

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife by akinhanger: 8:32pm On Jun 01, 2019
There is fire on the mountain

8 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife by Chubhie: 9:02pm On Jun 01, 2019
Real client from hell with ironclad butt undecided

172 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife by akinhanger: 9:06pm On Jun 01, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife by starbuck(f): 10:10pm On Jun 01, 2019
Biko make una give us something to talk of rather than Regina and Tonto ��

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife by godwinstringed1(m): 11:34pm On Jun 01, 2019
sad
Re: Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife by honest1480(m): 11:34pm On Jun 01, 2019
The matter has gone to final leg of the match.
Re: Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife by Olaking123(m): 11:35pm On Jun 01, 2019
Let us start the game. Awon were meji

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife by meobizy(f): 11:35pm On Jun 01, 2019
Did I not say she will try to save face?
I knew it’ll pain her that Toke took the matter to the court of public opinion.
I say again, if Toke went there physically na better beating she for collect with no apology tendered.

Now let’s see who we’ll believe over the matter.
My money is on Toke because I know her via social media.
I only know this woman’s husband and that’s not enough for me to side with her.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 01, 2019
starbuck:
Biko make una give us something to talk of rather than Regina and Tonto ��

IKR?

Finally a different story. Thank you Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 01, 2019
Just say all that is needed to be said and end your case.

'stay tuned..'kor.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife by nicepoker101(m): 11:37pm On Jun 01, 2019
Women and their numerous problems

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife by namiji2598: 11:37pm On Jun 01, 2019
minding our business jare
Re: Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 01, 2019
WW3 just got unleashed.
Re: Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife by MrAnele(m): 11:38pm On Jun 01, 2019
Pele. Some days are like that

Re: Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife by jowhyte(m): 11:38pm On Jun 01, 2019
No matter how badly Toke first reacted, this is not good for a client who paid you for a job.

Calling a client from hell is a no no. I can never deal with such a designer after how horrible she is handling a maybe difficult client. She would have handled It better than this.

EDITED
We've seen lots impatient, difficult and and sometime problematic customers like Toke.

For example, a customer saw my product/service advertised where I promised heaven and earth on how such product will help him solve a problem via my sales copy/letter. I even went ahead and promised after purchase support should he run into trouble using it.

After purchase, maybe after 7days he went straight to SM and say my product dont work as promised as result he may even end up calling me scammer without even first contacting.

Maybe I was tagged on the post or somebody brought it to my notice. It's normal for me to be pissed especially when the customer has has already bridged the rule not to have first reached out explaining me the difficulties encountered while he wait for me to provide solution.

I can express my displeasure instantly to the customer on SM but politely why he refuse to first contact me and waiting for my solution before going public, but I will later make attempt to pacify the customer by trying to solve the problem encountered first as I have promised for the post sale support.

If he/she is truly satisfied with the resolution, the same person will go to the same SM and say I have perfectly fixed the issue and I am not a scammer as he/she once thought. With this I have made my client happy, also protected my brand/name and also stand the chance of winning more potential customers over.

Reason I love the white so much when it comes to customer service. You complain after filing a dispute, they check and if the product/service fall short of the standard/duration they promise during their sales letters they issue a FULL REFUND and even ask you to KEEP the product even with APOLOGIES on top of it and count as one of those bad annual deals.

No first remorseful attempt to fix the customer complaints or pacify her, barely couple of weeks millions just going down the drain even if she was first satisfied with delivery notwithstanding.

How can a customer who have allegedly/supposedly spent 1.9M on your service be a hellish client? NO matter how bad the behaviors and intentions of such customer is, you try to handle it professionally as you will not only get repeat patronage thereafter, you can also get referrals/recommendation which is the cheapest potent means of advertising.

Toke too nor try, she would have first DM or contacted the lady first before taking her ordeal public.

97 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife by sotall(m): 11:38pm On Jun 01, 2019
Client from hell.

Wiuuuuuun
Re: Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife by yinkus6750(m): 11:39pm On Jun 01, 2019
Nice job..
Minor issues that a formal complaint would have resolved.
Everyone jumps to social media to blasphemy, discredit or blackmail other people for reasons best known to them.

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife by deddypiper: 11:39pm On Jun 01, 2019
Of course she's a troublesome person, I won't be surprised if she tore d chair herself, if not how can a chair one sits on just have more than 5 holes in it?

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 01, 2019
Toke may have even torn that thing her self just to forment trouble and trend

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife by Ekakamba: 11:39pm On Jun 01, 2019
Who want to be a 'Client from hell'? grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife by Jasen1(m): 11:39pm On Jun 01, 2019
So what now

I de vex say Kane no fit score even one goal make my ticket just enter

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife by Pidginwhisper: 11:39pm On Jun 01, 2019
grin
Re: Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife by missimelda01(f): 11:40pm On Jun 01, 2019
All these yeyebrities sef angry.. who knows if this is another publicity stunt undecided

I don't see how two normal people will be fighting about a bench in public, she has an office abi

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife by omoteacher(m): 11:40pm On Jun 01, 2019
grin grin grin

Another yeye distraction again. Each week with its own unique distraction from real national issues. Too funny, customer from hell but her payment was not too hot in your bank account. Yeyebrities!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 01, 2019
Toke is just an attention seeking hoegrin
Re: Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife by Sweetcollins: 11:44pm On Jun 01, 2019
Hell sent...OK na
Re: Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife by martineverest(m): 11:46pm On Jun 01, 2019
i hate this toke of a woman....but this edoho's wife is so unprofessional and
rude..her relationship with customer is zero.even tho customer was rude,her reply is so unethical.2 wrongs can't make a right

the Nigerian service industry is too money oriented and their customers' satisfaction is nothing to write home about

28 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife by Xcelinteriors(f): 11:48pm On Jun 01, 2019
Waow! Like seriously? How dare you call a customer "client from hell". Madam you need to learn how to handle everyone preferences. Everyone can never be thesame. I have met lot of client, some are nice and some are so abusive but I handle them nicely and they keep referring me to other clients. Madam edoho got it wrong here though Hanty toke should have discuss this with her privately instead of bringing it to Instagram

25 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fela's First Grandchild Weds Her Australian Boo At Afrika Shrine,Lagos(pics / Adesua Etomi Rocks Banky W As They Dance To His Song 'Love U Baby' / This Woman Thinks Toolz Photoshopped This Photo Of Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.