Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,145 members, 7,852,909 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:16 AM

China's Uighur Muslims Forced To Eat And Drink As Ramadan Celebrations Banned - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / China's Uighur Muslims Forced To Eat And Drink As Ramadan Celebrations Banned (4544 Views)

Uighur Chinese Muslims Are Suffering / Abubakar Lado Suleja Shares N50 Million Cash To Associates As Ramadan Gifts / How I Was Forced To Announce Okorocha Winner Of Senate Seat – INEC REC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: China's Uighur Muslims Forced To Eat And Drink As Ramadan Celebrations Banned by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 03, 2019
orion7:
China assault Christians too.

I wish they will restrict thier madness to Muslims
stupid slant eyes bastards.

China don't want any religion, China officially became Atheist country in 2010,
they even arrest some of their traditional religious group

Re: China's Uighur Muslims Forced To Eat And Drink As Ramadan Celebrations Banned by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 03, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:
Gerraway from here you ignoramus!!!

you just listed the names of some atheists!!!

give us proof that they terrorized in the name of Jesus in the same way moslems terrorize in the name of Allah!!

Do you mean like this?.

Re: China's Uighur Muslims Forced To Eat And Drink As Ramadan Celebrations Banned by MONIKERREVEALER: 5:06pm On Jun 03, 2019
Isinweke:

Do you mean like this?.
don't mind that clowning dunderhead!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We‘ll Recruit Teachers To Strengthen Lagos Education – Sanwo Olu / See what I saw At a PVC Collection Centre ( Shocking Photo) / Tinubu Caught Sleeping At Benin Independence Day Celebration(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.