Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,475 members, 7,770,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:23 AM

The Official Call Of Duty :: Black Ops Thread - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / The Official Call Of Duty :: Black Ops Thread (9976 Views)

Poll: So what do you think?

Pre-ordered: 9% (2 votes)
Must Buy: 42% (9 votes)
I'll borrow the game: 23% (5 votes)
I'll pass: 4% (1 vote)
*sighs* Who Cares?: 19% (4 votes)
This poll has ended

Official Call Of Duty: Black Ops 3 Community For PS4 / Check Out The Best Call Of Duty Games / FIFA 13 / PES 13/MASS EFFECT3/BLACK OPS II Now Available For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Official Call Of Duty :: Black Ops Thread by Mobinga: 2:32pm On Oct 11, 2010

After The highly over-rated crappy MW2 (which of course gets its developer {Infinity Ward} sacked  grin), activision decides to get a different developer to develope the next installment of the game. . . COD : Black Ops   

More Picses  grin
[img]http://www.techdigest.tv/call%20of%20duty%20black%20ops%20bundle.jpg[/img]

[flash=640,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koH18GfyrXM[/flash]

And of course the game has gone 3d (Whatever that means)

Re: The Official Call Of Duty :: Black Ops Thread by Mobinga: 2:42pm On Oct 11, 2010
So Peoples what are you views? cool
Re: The Official Call Of Duty :: Black Ops Thread by Dolemite(f): 9:52pm On Oct 12, 2010
Mobinga:

After The highly over-rated crappy MW2

Please tell me why you would say this? why was MW2 crappy?
Re: The Official Call Of Duty :: Black Ops Thread by chiyex(m): 10:21pm On Oct 12, 2010
wel,, we have 3d tvs here in the united states. if you have seen one you would see the visual difference and realism.but mw2 wasn't a crappy game it's just that there wasnt much of a difference or much additions made to the arsenal of weapons available, don't know where you got your review from
Re: The Official Call Of Duty :: Black Ops Thread by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 12, 2010
My guy, how was MW2 crap??
- don't know about ypu but the game was banging.

I'm looking forward to black cops.
Definitely copping it. - should be pre-ordering it shortly.
Re: The Official Call Of Duty :: Black Ops Thread by Bawss1(m): 9:48am On Oct 13, 2010
I just hope the single player mode in Black Ops is longer than 5 hours. For all its beauty MW2 provided a short single player experience and I don't want that repeated in this COD release. Internet connection isn't always reliable in this country so we can't really enjoy all the features of the online mode.
Re: The Official Call Of Duty :: Black Ops Thread by Mobinga: 10:05pm On Oct 13, 2010
Well for PC gamers, It was crappy. . resons cool

-Short Single Player Campaign
-Bad online community (full of underage gay gamers) aside that the entire MW2 online community structure was wack cry cry
Re: The Official Call Of Duty :: Black Ops Thread by Dolemite(f): 11:07am On Oct 14, 2010
Mobinga:

Well for PC gamers, It was crappy. . resons cool

-Short Single Player Campaign
-Bad online community (full of underage gay gamers) aside that the entire MW2 online community structure was wack cry cry
That's it?  undecided pretty weak to say the whole game is crappy just because of these two reasons, for all those crying about how short the single player is try playing the game with the higest difficulty for the very first time. . .and the game makers have no control about who uses it online. And contrary to what you believe activition left because their bosses were fired for insurbodination (they were in talks with eletronic arts) then almost all the activision staff resigned, please get your facts right. . .
Re: The Official Call Of Duty :: Black Ops Thread by Mobinga: 11:51am On Oct 14, 2010
^^^ You're not a pc gamer are you. . ?
And don't you mean INFINITY WARD?
Re: The Official Call Of Duty :: Black Ops Thread by malone5923(m): 11:53am On Oct 14, 2010
I'm not a FPS fan so I really don't care but some weekend headshots will be nice. Medal of Honor looks good.
Re: The Official Call Of Duty :: Black Ops Thread by Bawss1(m): 1:46pm On Oct 14, 2010
malone5923:

I'm not a FPS fan so I really don't care but some weekend headshots will be nice. Medal of Honor looks good.

Metacritic reviews for Medal of Honor; mostly average or slightly above average.
Re: The Official Call Of Duty :: Black Ops Thread by Mobinga: 2:11pm On Oct 14, 2010
Bawss1:

Metacritic reviews for Medal of Honor; mostly average or slightly above average.

shocked shocked Terrible. . At least Metacritic is not biased like IGN sad
Re: The Official Call Of Duty :: Black Ops Thread by Dolemite(f): 5:41pm On Oct 14, 2010
Mobinga:

^^^ You're not a pc gamer are you. . ?
And don't you mean INFINITY WARD?
I am a BIG PC gamer, and yes I mean Infinity ward, pardon me I was in class when I wrote that. Bleep Activision grin
Re: The Official Call Of Duty :: Black Ops Thread by Bawss1(m): 5:47pm On Oct 14, 2010
This game is riding on a lot of anticipation and high expectations, Infinity Ward had better not disappoint, the genre is overcrowded now.
Re: The Official Call Of Duty :: Black Ops Thread by GAR3TH(m): 10:04pm On Oct 14, 2010
I feel its going to be the same as MW2. . .if you didn't know already the game (black ops) takes place in the 1960s, during the American-Vietnam war. so dont anticipate and "new" weapons

Btw who's the best at mw2 on nairaland? any clans/groups?

@ Dolemite you dont look like a gamer lol
Re: The Official Call Of Duty :: Black Ops Thread by GAR3TH(m): 10:10pm On Oct 14, 2010
Re: The Official Call Of Duty :: Black Ops Thread by Mobinga: 10:20pm On Oct 14, 2010
Bawss1:

This game is riding on a lot of anticipation and high expectations, Infinity Ward had better not disappoint, the genre is overcrowded now.
INFINITY WARD WAS SACKED!!! The developers for black ops are "Treyarch"  cool
Re: The Official Call Of Duty :: Black Ops Thread by Dolemite(f): 8:28am On Oct 15, 2010
GAR3TH:

I feel its going to be the same as MW2. . .if you didn't know already the game (black ops) takes place in the 1960s, during the American-Vietnam war. so dont anticipate and "new" weapons

Btw who's the best at mw2 on nairaland? any clans/groups?
Watch the video I saw that remote control car with an explosive on it, I think there'll be new weapons.

GAR3TH:

@ Dolemite you dont look like a gamer lol

. . .and hows a gamer suppose to look? please educate me.

Mobinga:

INFINITY WARD WAS SACKED!!! The developers for black ops are "Treyarch"  cool
Still you haven't told us why MW2 was bad. . .
Re: The Official Call Of Duty :: Black Ops Thread by Mobinga: 9:14am On Oct 15, 2010
@Dolemite stop teasing me lustfully cool
1 I hate FPS
2 There was a mission where you had to kill civilians at an airport, innit? cry
3 Are you actually a female? Don't lie
Re: The Official Call Of Duty :: Black Ops Thread by Bawss1(m): 9:29am On Oct 15, 2010
Mobinga:

1 I hate FPS

I take it you haven't played MW2 then? Just asking
Re: The Official Call Of Duty :: Black Ops Thread by Dolemite(f): 12:46pm On Oct 15, 2010
Mobinga:

1 I hate FPS

1. Then you shouldn't judge.
2. So what ? you're not required to kill anyone.
3. What does it say on my profile, duh.
Re: The Official Call Of Duty :: Black Ops Thread by ritchboy(m): 4:15pm On Oct 15, 2010
2 There was a mission where you had to kill civilians at an airport, innit?

That's easily the best mission in the game! grin grin grin

Makarov: "No Russian"

Ritchboy: "Roger That"

grin grin grin
Re: The Official Call Of Duty :: Black Ops Thread by kosovo(m): 5:22pm On Oct 15, 2010
"OVER-RATED"
Re: The Official Call Of Duty :: Black Ops Thread by Dolemite(f): 5:33pm On Oct 15, 2010
kosovo:

"OVER-RATED"
Please don't say that, what's going on here both gaming mods against COD. grin
Re: The Official Call Of Duty :: Black Ops Thread by Bawss1(m): 7:44pm On Oct 15, 2010
Dolemite:

Please don't say that, what's going on here both gaming mods against COD. grin

Its rather weird, they don't seem to like FPS games. Is that a criteria for becoming a mod here in NL? cheesy

@ OP please remind me, why was this thread created again?
Re: The Official Call Of Duty :: Black Ops Thread by GAR3TH(m): 9:38pm On Oct 15, 2010
Dolemite:

. . .and hows a gamer suppose to look? please educate me.
anyone can be a gamer. . .you just caught me by surprise
Re: The Official Call Of Duty :: Black Ops Thread by tomiade1(m): 9:46pm On Oct 15, 2010
hmmm. . . i'ld love me a gaming chick! kiss kiss kiss , u know, someone for nurture my gaming HABit grin grin grin
Re: The Official Call Of Duty :: Black Ops Thread by mykali(m): 1:23am On Oct 16, 2010
Oh Me Lawd. . .i'm an FPS junkie. And i've played them all, from the dopest to the wackest. Straight from the days of Time to Kill, Syphon Filter, Golden Eye, Resident Evil.etc.

But theses days i'm more of an all action FPS junkie. . .strictly all out for WAR!!!

i've followed COD all the way from PS2 to PS3, and i'm definitely not gonna miss Black Ops. If the server doesn't eff up as usual, the online wager match promises to be interesting.
Re: The Official Call Of Duty :: Black Ops Thread by WhiteAndBlue: 6:49am On Oct 16, 2010
Re: The Official Call Of Duty :: Black Ops Thread by Mobinga: 6:59am On Oct 16, 2010
Yo' cool Mr Mob's in the building. . . I was briefly banned from this site for no phreaking reason (yes. . Mods do get banned sad )

Bawss1:

I take it you haven't played MW2 then? Just asking
shocked shocked What? Me!? Your loving gaming mod? Hasn't played MW2? Dang! That cut me real deep cry

Dolemite:

1. Then you shouldn't judge.
2. So what ? you're not required to kill anyone.
3. What does it say on my profile, duh.

3. It say's you are both male and female shocked  

@Mykali angry not you too. . . . .
@tomi sorry she's only into gaming veterans like moi cool
@Bawss this thread was created for the sole purpose of under hyping MW2 cool
Re: The Official Call Of Duty :: Black Ops Thread by Bawss1(m): 7:34am On Oct 16, 2010
Haha you want to underhype Black Ops? Well the game seems pretty hyped if you ask me and rightly so considering its being released under the bestselling COD IP. But I still think the genre (and this particular IP) is over crowded.

Why don't you like FPS?
Re: The Official Call Of Duty :: Black Ops Thread by Bawss1(m): 7:46am On Oct 16, 2010
Mobinga:

@tomi sorry she's only into gaming veterans like moi cool

That means Mr. '11 Years of Active Gaming Journalism' gets to keep this one. :-)

I just had to say that. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Illuminati Card Game Nwo:the Future On Cards / What YouTube Gaming Channels Do You Watch? / First Touch Soccer 2020 Download Apk + Obb + Data HD For iOS, Android & PC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.