Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,069 members, 7,863,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:02 AM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (576 Views)

Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States / Femi Otedola Accepts PDP Lagos Governorship Ticket / Babatunde Osolanke Is Dead (PDP Lagos Chairman) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

. by Tbag1001(m): 3:02pm On Jun 02, 2019
Re: . by Ajoray: 1:30pm On Jun 12
+234 806 505 7564
Name is Samuel Eno Bassey
Don't deal with him
He may change accounts but once you see this number, don't deal with him

Re: . by Okodav(m): 9:31pm On Jun 17
Samuel Eno Bassey is a scammer

Nairaland names: Samzy, Sammybase, and Tbag1001

Mobile numbers:
08025060603, 08098957566 and 08065057564

Banks:
Bank name: Opay
Account number: 8025060603
Account name: Samuel Eno Bassey

Bank name: Opay, Palmpay and GTbank
Account number: 8065057564
Account name: Samuel Eno Bassey

Samuel Eno Bassey

Samuel Eno Bassey scammed me through a Wise account he sold to me for ₦20,000. We used wese90 as an escrow service. After successfully changing the email and password, wese90 sent him the money.

When I received payments of £45 and $3 through the Wise account, I discovered I couldn't send out funds. Wise paused the transfer and required verification. I reached out to Samuel, who charged me an additional ₦15,000 for assistance. After sending him the money, he claimed to have spoken with support and said we should change the email back. He then changed the email. Later proceeded to change the password without informing me. I reached out to him, he has refused to provide the correct password.

Samuel claimed the Wise account was blocked, yet he refused to send me the password. He said he will send my payment after withdrawing it, but to date, he has not sent either the payment or the equivalent amount in naira.

Beware, Samuel Eno Bassey is a scammer. Stop dealing with him immediately.

He has even started editing his Nairaland profile to cover his tracks. Be cautious

@Seun
@Myndd44
@Tabbaz.
@Dominique
@naijacutee
@puskin

(1) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde Orders Ex Political Office Holders To Return Official Vehicles / Inec Meet On Tuesday To Decide ON Okorocha Certificate of Return / "The Real Boko Haram That We Know Has Been Defeated" - Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.