Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,204 members, 7,829,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

I Must Speak The Truth, Aisha Buhari Attacks President Buhari's Administration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Must Speak The Truth, Aisha Buhari Attacks President Buhari's Administration (777 Views)

BREAKING: Fresh Crisis Rocks Presidency As Aisha Buhari Attacks Mamman Daura / Xenophobic Attacks: President Buhari Despatches Special Envoy To South Africa / Chris Smith Attacks President Buhari Over Herdsmen Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Must Speak The Truth, Aisha Buhari Attacks President Buhari's Administration by ChichiSpeaks: 6:06pm On Jun 02, 2019
We must speak on whatever is going wrong in the country. It is not proper for us to give the highest number of votes during the general elections and allow bandits to continue killing people and keep quiet.

Wife of Nigeria’s President, Hajiya Aisha Buhari, has challenged Nigeria's security agencies under the watch of her husband, President Muhammadu Buhari to quickly end banditry and other insecurity challenges in parts of the country.

READ HERE: www.thewatchngr.com

Re: I Must Speak The Truth, Aisha Buhari Attacks President Buhari's Administration by Opportuneke(m): 7:04pm On Jun 02, 2019
This must be a propaganda,
I don't believe it's true..

1 Like

Re: I Must Speak The Truth, Aisha Buhari Attacks President Buhari's Administration by bastardmod: 7:48pm On Jun 02, 2019
You are a stupid woman. Idiot.
Useless attention seeker
God punish you there, bastard
Re: I Must Speak The Truth, Aisha Buhari Attacks President Buhari's Administration by mightyhaze: 7:50pm On Jun 02, 2019
eye service。。

Madam go take a seat!
Re: I Must Speak The Truth, Aisha Buhari Attacks President Buhari's Administration by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 02, 2019
Scam everywhere!!

Why is Nigeria in such a trouble See how this woman is deceiving Nigerians with fake criticism

(1) (Reply)

Eight Ways I’ll Fight Corruption In Second Term, By Buhari / Atiku Lists Names Of Corrupt Persons That Buhari Appointed In Office / Makinde Celebrates The Life And Times Of His Wife's Grandfather At Harry Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.