Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,598 members, 7,851,031 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:27 PM

Sanwo-Olu With Offering Bowl, Praises God At Inauguration Thanksgiving Service - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu With Offering Bowl, Praises God At Inauguration Thanksgiving Service (32551 Views)

Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero, Booed At Inauguration Ground / Moment Tinubu, Shettima Arrived At Inauguration Concert(video) / APC Denies Plans To Replace Sanwo-olu With Abiru In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Sanwo-Olu With Offering Bowl, Praises God At Inauguration Thanksgiving Service by SheikhMuniru(m): 11:00pm On Jun 03, 2019
Samunique:
First of all u need to debunk my claim that u people also give money in the mosques most especially on Fridays, jumaat prayer, yes or no ?

Secondly no pastors collect any offering during naming ceremonies, any money collected will immediately be given to the mother of the baby unlike your Alfas who will make sure they milk people dry and cart the whole money away before they ask people to give money for the Quran for the baby which always comes last after they must have raised all sort of ridiculous money.

i.e owo k'omo mago, owo to omo Ba fe hu eyin etc ....... very ridiculous.....

Meanwhile, for your information, giving is part of our faith , that's why we prosper !!!

We don't rely on any government to come and build places of worship for us unlike u people .

Tell me any mega mosque in your state that the government did not have a hand in it ?

Giving is part of our faith, deal with it or your frustration will continue.......................... Luke 6:38 KJV
Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. u For with the same measure that ye mete v withal it shall be measured to you again.

1. Have you ever visited A White Garment Naming Ceremony Before, Or are they not Xtians?? You'll understand what am saying

2. You said giving is part of your faith, but we are talking about offering or do you want to tell me the offerings (Owo Igba, Development offering, Social offering, etc) your pastor do collected from you were taken to Motherless Baby Home?? Pastor Dey ride private jets, you never buy Bicycle talkless of tricycle, Your pastor Dey enjoy his or her life with your offerings you're there saying giving is part of your faith.. #Smiles

3. Which mosque government built for us.. Just named that mosque then I will give u answer to that... You need to shine your eyes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu With Offering Bowl, Praises God At Inauguration Thanksgiving Service by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:13pm On Jun 03, 2019
Mrtesso:

You love inspiration. You love motivation. You love intelligence. Keep that up!

For the last one point, yeah I do and that's why I'm sapoisexual. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

David Hundeyin's Take On Seyi Tinubu's $11M UK Property- Offers More Insight. / AirForce's "Love Letter" To Boko Haram Insurgents. Photo / Nigerians Excited Seeing Obasanjo On A Plane (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.