Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:32 AM

Is There A Governor In Ogun State Check This Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is There A Governor In Ogun State Check This Out (1274 Views)

I Criticise Buhari As Most Senior Governor In Nigeria — Fayose / 5 Months As A Governor, I Am Already Tired - El Rufai / The First Woman In Nigeria To Be A Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There A Governor In Ogun State Check This Out by freshwater(m): 11:58am On Sep 29, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Re: Is There A Governor In Ogun State Check This Out by freshwater(m): 12:02pm On Sep 29, 2010
lol

Re: Is There A Governor In Ogun State Check This Out by freshwater(m): 12:06pm On Sep 29, 2010
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed i cry for the state

Re: Is There A Governor In Ogun State Check This Out by freshwater(m): 12:07pm On Sep 29, 2010
embarassed embarassed embarassed

Re: Is There A Governor In Ogun State Check This Out by chyz(m): 1:07pm On Sep 29, 2010
Wow! How the hell do they get rid of all that water! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is There A Governor In Ogun State Check This Out by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 29, 2010
its shocking that people are expected to live in conditions less than that of animals
Re: Is There A Governor In Ogun State Check This Out by stormm: 5:30pm On Sep 29, 2010
Sssshhhhhhh. Don't make noise. The emperor is busy - fighting his enemies. And don't 4get he's campaigning for GEJ. He can't be bothered now. Let governance (if it ever existed) wait. You have been warned. cool cool
Re: Is There A Governor In Ogun State Check This Out by blacksta(m): 5:44pm On Sep 29, 2010
And This is a country where they Claim their leaders know God
Re: Is There A Governor In Ogun State Check This Out by Pukkah: 6:02pm On Sep 29, 2010
blacksta:

And This is a country where they Claim their leaders know God

They even claim to hear from God, speak with Him and dine with Him.
Re: Is There A Governor In Ogun State Check This Out by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 29, 2010
I dont care who ACN's candidate in Ogun is but I think PDP's days in that state are numbered
Re: Is There A Governor In Ogun State Check This Out by princekevo(m): 6:58pm On Sep 29, 2010
These are the same crooks solidly campaigning for Jonathan to seal their automatic re-election, plus-including Governor of Abia whom his state has turned to evil forest at the broad day light. The problem we gonna face in the next 4 years for electing another PDP presidential candidate is not jst abt the Federal government, but also the states. GEJ has guaranteed all these same crooks an automatic re-election for their support to his candidacy and tml someone will come here and preach to me GEJ has the interest of Nigerian at heart.

Anyone who wish that such governor as this, that of Abia state ,and many others should be re-elected is nothing but enemy is the states and Nigeria at large
Re: Is There A Governor In Ogun State Check This Out by tkb417(m): 7:06pm On Sep 29, 2010
mumus

so they have started using yellow buses in Ogun State?

stewpid OP and his legion of retards
Re: Is There A Governor In Ogun State Check This Out by onemopol: 7:09pm On Sep 29, 2010
@OP

I can authoritatively tell you that when it rains well, there are roads   in fashola's elite state,  VI precisely where the flooding is even worse than the pictures above.

I dont like OGD i wish he can be kicked out too, even today. But u dont need to use pictures like this to paint him bad, he is already bad enough.
Re: Is There A Governor In Ogun State Check This Out by SkyBlue1: 7:17pm On Sep 29, 2010
princekevo:

These are the same crooks solidly campaigning for Jonathan to seal their automatic re-election, plus-including Governor of Abia whom his state has turned to evil forest at the broad day light. The problem we gonna face in the next 4 years for electing another PDP presidential candidate is not jst abt the Federal government, but also the states. GEJ has guaranteed all these same crooks an automatic re-election for their support to his candidacy and tml someone will come here and preach to me GEJ  has the interest of Nigerian at heart.

Anyone who wish that such governor as this, that of Abia state ,and many others should be re-elected is nothing but enemy is the states and Nigeria at large

The key is free and fair elections. If PDP wins free and fair elections at the end of the day then as much as you might hate them you can't put the blame solidly on their feet. Where are the opposition and what about the citizens who actually after making all the noise in the world and online don't turn up to vote? It is quite easy to castigate while doing nothing but at the end of the day to shape things in the country you need to get involved.
Re: Is There A Governor In Ogun State Check This Out by onemopol: 7:18pm On Sep 29, 2010
tkb417:

mumus

kai, u see wetin i just talk?

I was in VI one sunday when it rained,mehn it was hell. Oyin jolayemi was seriously flooded, I manouvered to  sanusi fafunwa, and connected adeyemo alakija but when i got to the tail end(the end that links OZUMBA)   it was so flooded that some SUVs where parking.
Re: Is There A Governor In Ogun State Check This Out by tkb417(m): 7:30pm On Sep 29, 2010
one mopol:

kai, u see wetin i just talk?

I was in VI one sunday when it rained,mehn it was hell. Oyin jolayemi was seriously flooded, I manouvered to sanusi fafunwa, and connected adeyemo alakija but when i got to the tail end(the end that links OZUMBA) it was so flooded that some SUVs where parking.
VI is terrible when it rains

i wonder why the huge tax we pay in Lag cannot solve all these problems
Re: Is There A Governor In Ogun State Check This Out by olafolarin(m): 8:32pm On Sep 29, 2010
God willpurnish Gbenga Daniel for destroying a once progressive state.
Re: Is There A Governor In Ogun State Check This Out by Ehoi: 1:01am On Sep 30, 2010
I can guarantee you all those kind of roads are in every state, not just Ogun.
Re: Is There A Governor In Ogun State Check This Out by mensdept: 3:25am On Sep 30, 2010
These pictures are representative of just not OGUN state, but even in ABIA state, and practically most states in Southern Naija. These pics will continue as long as our people remain a drift.
Re: Is There A Governor In Ogun State Check This Out by tpiah: 3:28am On Sep 30, 2010
Ehoi:

I can guarantee you all those kind of roads are in every state, not just Ogun.

i cant shout.

not to mention a real nigerian or real indigene of certain states, would know which state uses yellow buses?
Re: Is There A Governor In Ogun State Check This Out by Nobody: 3:29am On Sep 30, 2010
freshwater:

lol

AND THIS SITUATION IS FUNNY HOW?

undecided
Re: Is There A Governor In Ogun State Check This Out by sbeezy8: 4:33am On Sep 30, 2010
this isnt even ogun state
Re: Is There A Governor In Ogun State Check This Out by mensdept: 4:37am On Sep 30, 2010
sbeezy8:

this isnt even ogun state

I know, even your own state looks like this abi?
Re: Is There A Governor In Ogun State Check This Out by princekevo(m): 5:07am On Sep 30, 2010
Sky Blue:

The key is free and fair elections. If PDP wins free and fair elections at the end of the day then as much as you might hate them you can't put the blame solidly on their feet. Where are the opposition and what about the citizens who actually after making all the noise in the world and online don't turn up to vote? It is quite easy to castigate while doing nothing but at the end of the day to shape things in the country you need to get involved.

PDP can only win a free and fair election in a country where people with your type of mindset are majority. That is if there is anything like free fair election that can be attributed to PDP. Whether there is credible election or not i will always pass on the campaign against these enemies of Nigerian development that called themselves PDP. I would prefer to cast my vote to an independent candidate am sure of his credibility to jst following the majority in bring in another criminals in power.
Re: Is There A Governor In Ogun State Check This Out by stormm: 5:36am On Sep 30, 2010
tkb417:

mumus

So Iju-Ishaga is in Lagos State abi?
Re: Is There A Governor In Ogun State Check This Out by SkyBlue1: 2:02pm On Sep 30, 2010
princekevo:

PDP can only win a free and fair election in a country where people with your type of mindset are majority. That is if there is anything like free fair election that can be attributed to PDP. Whether there is credible election or not i will always pass on the campaign against these enemies of Nigerian development that called themselves PDP. I would prefer to cast my vote to an independent candidate am sure of his credibility to jst following the majority in bring in another criminals in power.

I won't even bother to ask if you read what I actually posted but will ask you some simple questions. Who are these independents or opposition? Where is their campaign to win the hearts of the people? Why haven't we heard about them? No pontifications, just post simple answers to these quesltions and see for yourself the contradictions in your postulations. (By the way, never said PDP was the best option but of course what I actually posted doesn't matter as long as you could make your point, right? )
Re: Is There A Governor In Ogun State Check This Out by tkb417(m): 4:04pm On Sep 30, 2010
stormm:

So Iju-Ishaga is in Lagos State abi?
so Iju Ishaga is in Ogun State?

have you written JAMB?

(1) (Reply)

Kwara: Will Pdp Survive Acpn’s Onslaught? / Have You Noticed The Death Trend In Aso Rock Since 1998 / Why Dont We Read In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.