Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Which NNPC Subsidiary Is The Best To Work With? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which NNPC Subsidiary Is The Best To Work With? (24880 Views)

VACANCIES ! One of the LEADING BANK In Nigeria( UBA) Hiring For Her Subsidiary / Job Openings At House5 (a Subsidiary Of Gateway Aviation LTD) / Guinness (a Diageo Subsidiary) Is Recruiting Sales Intern In 5 Nigeria Locations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which NNPC Subsidiary Is The Best To Work With? by iammiracle1(m): 8:37pm On Jun 02, 2019
As we all know the NNPC CBT test has come and gone, in general it was a success, as we await the next stage - Interview & Selection, i thought it wise if we could discuss on the various NNPC subsidiary's and which is/are the best to work with, & why you think its the best. its part of the interview questions and may help shape where one might be placed if chosen.

So please your opinions and thoughts would be nice. smiley

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Which NNPC Subsidiary Is The Best To Work With? by emmanuelsea(m): 8:57pm On Jun 02, 2019
please, if anyone has any idea, pls contribute.
Re: Which NNPC Subsidiary Is The Best To Work With? by prizlezzlalasky(f): 9:22pm On Jun 02, 2019
Ppmc
Re: Which NNPC Subsidiary Is The Best To Work With? by JonCina(m): 9:40pm On Jun 02, 2019
prizlezzlalasky:
Ppmc

Why PPMC?
what's your field of study or area of experience?
Remember say EFCC & SARS dey very active now o!

Can they still send people to NNPC Retail since they did their own independent recruitment few years ago after the recruitment started by GEJ that PMB stopped?

4 Likes

Re: Which NNPC Subsidiary Is The Best To Work With? by bujebudanu1(m): 10:00pm On Jun 02, 2019
Napims

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which NNPC Subsidiary Is The Best To Work With? by iammiracle1(m): 10:37pm On Jun 02, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which NNPC Subsidiary Is The Best To Work With? by iammiracle1(m): 10:37pm On Jun 02, 2019
bujebudanu1:
Napims

Why?

1 Like

Re: Which NNPC Subsidiary Is The Best To Work With? by Frezhkid10(m): 10:48pm On Jun 02, 2019
I would prefer NPDC..

14 Likes

Re: Which NNPC Subsidiary Is The Best To Work With? by ruggedtimi(m): 10:53pm On Jun 02, 2019
Nnpc depot in ph..is tha bomb. Did my 6months i.t there..it was my best experience ever.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which NNPC Subsidiary Is The Best To Work With? by chloride6: 11:11pm On Jun 02, 2019
Npdc or napims

5 Likes

Re: Which NNPC Subsidiary Is The Best To Work With? by elShakes(m): 11:31pm On Jun 02, 2019
are hires sent to subsidiaries? or do the subsidiaries do independent recruitments?
Re: Which NNPC Subsidiary Is The Best To Work With? by Kingzy4pep(m): 5:07am On Jun 03, 2019
elShakes:
are hires sent to subsidiaries? or do the subsidiaries do independent recruitments?
They are posted to subsidiaries. Like for geologist, they're usually posted to Idsl.

7 Likes

Re: Which NNPC Subsidiary Is The Best To Work With? by Nobody: 6:49am On Jun 03, 2019
You are asking what subsidiary as if you are the one to post your self ...this is how they will push you to Nnpc retail

9 Likes

Re: Which NNPC Subsidiary Is The Best To Work With? by prizlezzlalasky(f): 7:54am On Jun 03, 2019
JonCina:

Why PPMC?
what's your field of study or area of experience?
Remember say EFCC & SARS dey very active now o!

Can they still send people to NNPC Retail since they did their own independent recruitment few years ago after the recruitment started by GEJ that PMB stopped?

studied computer science and information technology...... had my industrial training with the porthacourt area office...... the ITD department ie Information technology department had the best hands and bosses .......and the pay is OK......
...speaking for my self though.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which NNPC Subsidiary Is The Best To Work With? by lastempero: 8:23am On Jun 03, 2019
Op is preparing to take his pound of flesh.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which NNPC Subsidiary Is The Best To Work With? by Lamasta(m): 8:23am On Jun 03, 2019
Porthacourt refinery limited cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which NNPC Subsidiary Is The Best To Work With? by SheikhMuniru(m): 8:24am On Jun 03, 2019
Maybe We Should Consult De Oracle
Re: Which NNPC Subsidiary Is The Best To Work With? by Bossontop(m): 8:24am On Jun 03, 2019
undecided
I bin wan talk ppmc but ma jus watch and learn from experts

[img]https://media1./images/d8305dde14424a25518e862786161125/tenor.gif?itemid=5457118[/img]

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which NNPC Subsidiary Is The Best To Work With? by ednut1(m): 8:25am On Jun 03, 2019
Why not get the job first. If them post u go the worst subsidiary will u reject it and resign?

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which NNPC Subsidiary Is The Best To Work With? by dingbang(m): 8:25am On Jun 03, 2019
None cool
Re: Which NNPC Subsidiary Is The Best To Work With? by rusher14: 8:26am On Jun 03, 2019
You may think it was a success but if you got 98%, bear in mind someone else could have gotten 100%.

Good to dream but don't jump the gun.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which NNPC Subsidiary Is The Best To Work With? by Bossontop(m): 8:26am On Jun 03, 2019
Re: Which NNPC Subsidiary Is The Best To Work With? by KingOfAllIgbos: 8:26am On Jun 03, 2019
Any
Re: Which NNPC Subsidiary Is The Best To Work With? by rahman137(m): 8:29am On Jun 03, 2019
dingbang:
NLNG

NLNG is not a subsidiary of NNPC

5 Likes

Re: Which NNPC Subsidiary Is The Best To Work With? by rahman137(m): 8:30am On Jun 03, 2019
it all depends on what you are looking for in the job. if its experience, then it will depend on your specialization.
however if is all about the Benjamin, just go for NPDC and NAPIMS
iammiracle1:
As we all know the NNPC CBT test has come and gone, in general it was a success, as we await the next stage - Interview & Selection, i thought it wise if we could discuss on the various NNPC subsidiary's and which is/are the best to work with, & why you think its the best. its part of the interview questions and may help shape where one might be placed if chosen.

So please your opinions and thoughts would be nice. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Which NNPC Subsidiary Is The Best To Work With? by dingbang(m): 8:31am On Jun 03, 2019
rahman137:

oh thanks. I thought it is. cool

2 Likes

Re: Which NNPC Subsidiary Is The Best To Work With? by iammiracle1(m): 8:35am On Jun 03, 2019
rahman137:
it all depends on what you are looking for in the job. if its experience, then it will depend on your specialization.
however if is all about the Benjamin, just go for NPDC and NAPIMS

Dankè sir

1 Like

Re: Which NNPC Subsidiary Is The Best To Work With? by ultron12345: 8:35am On Jun 03, 2019
Re: Which NNPC Subsidiary Is The Best To Work With? by PataAlhaja(m): 8:36am On Jun 03, 2019
rahman137:

Actually, NNPC owns 49 percent shares in NLNG. It has controlling shares in NLNG. Therefore, NLNG is a subsidiary of NNPC.

The only issue is that while NNPC has 100 percent controlling shares in subsidiaries like NPDC, PPMC et al and have full control of these subsidiaries' operational and administrative frameworks, its control of the operational and administrative frameworks in NLNG is limited to its 49 percent shareholding. Other companies like Total, Shell and ENI with minority shares have stakes in NLNG too.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which NNPC Subsidiary Is The Best To Work With? by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 03, 2019
DPR

but 99% of them , na family pass torch to family

if you are sent there

you will be quickly moved to another place

4 Likes

Re: Which NNPC Subsidiary Is The Best To Work With? by LadyHeaven(f): 8:38am On Jun 03, 2019
ednut1:
Why not get the job first. If them post u go the worst subsidiary will u reject it and resign?

Lol, but i don't think its a crime to prepare & dream with faith, it would help others to cos las las someppl on this forum would get hired. 100%

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which NNPC Subsidiary Is The Best To Work With? by LadyHeaven(f): 8:39am On Jun 03, 2019
rahman137:

I was about to say NLNG as my opinion, so they are not affiliated with NNPC?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NNPC Reschedules Oral Interview / Mistake On His WAEC Certificate Poses A Challenge To Him In The Labour Market / How Lucrative Is Decagon Software Engineering Training Program?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.