Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

VACANCIES ! One of the LEADING BANK In Nigeria( UBA) Hiring For Her Subsidiary - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / VACANCIES ! One of the LEADING BANK In Nigeria( UBA) Hiring For Her Subsidiary (3106 Views)

Which NNPC Subsidiary Is The Best To Work With? / Current Job Openings In A Leading Bank / Nationwide Entry Level Recruitment In A Leading Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

VACANCIES ! One of the LEADING BANK In Nigeria( UBA) Hiring For Her Subsidiary by raddyworld: 2:48pm On Sep 05, 2022
Vacancies Vacancies Vacancies!!!!.
One of the leading and the best bank in Nigeria Is presently recruiting committed, hardworking and diligent people who are ready to make money from Sales and customers relationship to her subsidiary.

BENEFIT.....
1.The renumeration is very attractive
2. Promotion is based on performance.
3. You will be equipped with necessary training for effective performance.
BRANCH LOCATION: IBADAN .
NOTE THIS:: You can work within remotely after attending the interview in Ibadan. Which means you can apply irrespective of your location

If you are serious about adding great experience to your c.v with the brand and also making money.
Send your CV to princestonassociates@gmail.com .

Recruitment is still going on till ending......

1 Like

Re: VACANCIES ! One of the LEADING BANK In Nigeria( UBA) Hiring For Her Subsidiary by ogbeslim(m): 5:04pm On Sep 05, 2022
Oga what's the enumeration,abi vacancy has now become black market in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: VACANCIES ! One of the LEADING BANK In Nigeria( UBA) Hiring For Her Subsidiary by raddyworld: 11:17am On Sep 06, 2022
ogbeslim:
Oga what's the enumeration,abi vacancy has now become black market in Nigeria

Gentle man ,

The renumeration is attractive if you are DILIGENT and Focus.
I think you read through my post above, saying the bank is one of the BEST and LEADING BANK in Nigeria.
So you should actually expect the best if you are ready to work.
I believe the point here is not what is renumeration, but what you have to offer to get a better renumeration.
Your Value determines Your Price.

To anyone who is interested, we are presently recruiting.
Forward your detailed CV to:
princestonassociates@gmail.com
Re: VACANCIES ! One of the LEADING BANK In Nigeria( UBA) Hiring For Her Subsidiary by raddyworld: 3:32pm On Sep 06, 2022
N.B : ALL CV must be in PDF format.
Re: VACANCIES ! One of the LEADING BANK In Nigeria( UBA) Hiring For Her Subsidiary by raddyworld: 2:01pm On Sep 07, 2022
RECRUITING PROCESS IS GOING ON
SEND YOUR DETAILED CV TO: princestonassociates@gmail.com
Re: VACANCIES ! One of the LEADING BANK In Nigeria( UBA) Hiring For Her Subsidiary by raddyworld: 4:14pm On Sep 08, 2022
WE ARE STILL RECRUITING.
SEND YOUR DETAILED CV TO: princestonassociates@gmail.com
Re: VACANCIES ! One of the LEADING BANK In Nigeria( UBA) Hiring For Her Subsidiary by siant: 7:46pm On Sep 08, 2022
when are u starting the interview
Re: VACANCIES ! One of the LEADING BANK In Nigeria( UBA) Hiring For Her Subsidiary by raddyworld: 12:04pm On Sep 10, 2022
siant:
when are u starting the interview

Did you submit a CV?
The interview will commence on Monday.
At UBA BRANCH.

And for those who have sent their CV, they will be communicated for their interview on Monday.. 12th....
Re: VACANCIES ! One of the LEADING BANK In Nigeria( UBA) Hiring For Her Subsidiary by McMayowa(m): 2:28pm On Sep 10, 2022
Applied.

Following
Re: VACANCIES ! One of the LEADING BANK In Nigeria( UBA) Hiring For Her Subsidiary by EEMOSCO(m): 7:02pm On Sep 11, 2022
raddyworld:
N.B : ALL CV must be in PDF format.
Is it an out door(field) kind of work or in door . Like marketing or office work.

1 Like

Re: VACANCIES ! One of the LEADING BANK In Nigeria( UBA) Hiring For Her Subsidiary by cfc: 3:39am On Sep 12, 2022
Good morning,

I sent my CV in ms word format, but I have reverted with the PDF format.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you
Re: VACANCIES ! One of the LEADING BANK In Nigeria( UBA) Hiring For Her Subsidiary by raddyworld: 5:05am On Sep 12, 2022
EEMOSCO:

Is it an out door(field) kind of work or in door . Like marketing or office work.

It is both.

But do you know most rich men that you need at times may not come to the branch of the bank you are designated. So at times you need to book an appointment and meet them.
Re: VACANCIES ! One of the LEADING BANK In Nigeria( UBA) Hiring For Her Subsidiary by McMayowa(m): 7:22am On Sep 12, 2022
raddyworld:

It is both.

But do you know most rich men that you need at times may not come to the branch of the bank you are designated. So at times you need to book an appointment and meet them.

Received an invite but from the write-up

Guess this is not an insurance job?
Re: VACANCIES ! One of the LEADING BANK In Nigeria( UBA) Hiring For Her Subsidiary by EEMOSCO(m): 7:37am On Sep 12, 2022
McMayowa:

Received an invite but from the write-up

Guess this is not an insurance job?

my guess,the job is a marketing/sales line of work and coming from lagos to do street marketing job in ibadan . Hmmm

2 Likes

Re: VACANCIES ! One of the LEADING BANK In Nigeria( UBA) Hiring For Her Subsidiary by raddyworld: 1:48pm On Sep 12, 2022
cfc:
Good morning,

I sent my CV in ms word format, but I have reverted with the PDF format.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you

Are you invited for interview?
If not, your invitation will be with another set this week.
Re: VACANCIES ! One of the LEADING BANK In Nigeria( UBA) Hiring For Her Subsidiary by raddyworld: 1:54pm On Sep 12, 2022
EEMOSCO:

my guess,the job is a marketing/sales line of work and coming from lagos to do street marketing job in ibadan . Hmmm

This is a SUBSIDIARY OF A BANK Awe.. more of corporate and you can do your sales and customers relationship in any of the bank branches around you.
The bank has several branches in Lagos alone not to talk of another state.
You could have ask instead of guessing and assuming.
Re: VACANCIES ! One of the LEADING BANK In Nigeria( UBA) Hiring For Her Subsidiary by McMayowa(m): 5:24pm On Sep 12, 2022
raddyworld:

This is a SUBSIDIARY OF A BANK Awe.. more of corporate and you can do your sales and customers relationship in any of the bank branches around you.
The bank has several branches in Lagos alone not to talk of another state.
You could have ask instead of guessing and assuming.

Please answer my question.... Is this an insurance job so as to know how to prepare myself coz i am not residing in Ibadan.
Re: VACANCIES ! One of the LEADING BANK In Nigeria( UBA) Hiring For Her Subsidiary by raddyworld: 7:30pm On Sep 12, 2022
McMayowa:

Please answer my question.... Is this an insurance job so as to know how to prepare myself coz i am not residing in Ibadan.

REPHRASED BCUS OF ERROR.....
Okay let me clarify.
it is an assurance arm owns by one of the largest customers base- bank.
As you know that all banks are going into assurance investment.
And In as much that the bank has branches in your location you can decide to do your sales within any of the bank branches nationwide or outside the bank premises.
Mind you customers relationship is key in the field.
The numbers of the branches of this bank in Lagos is numerous.
I think I have explained better.
Any further questions?
Thank you for understanding
Re: VACANCIES ! One of the LEADING BANK In Nigeria( UBA) Hiring For Her Subsidiary by raddyworld: 6:35am On Sep 13, 2022
Recruitment is going on..........
Re: VACANCIES ! One of the LEADING BANK In Nigeria( UBA) Hiring For Her Subsidiary by EEMOSCO(m): 4:55pm On Sep 13, 2022
Boss, in as much as i would love to do the job, because of transportation and money matters. Please if you have any in lagos don't forget to post. THANKS
Re: VACANCIES ! One of the LEADING BANK In Nigeria( UBA) Hiring For Her Subsidiary by sabreal: 6:00pm On Sep 13, 2022
what is the of the leading bank?

subsidiary or branch?
Re: VACANCIES ! One of the LEADING BANK In Nigeria( UBA) Hiring For Her Subsidiary by Toprow: 8:35pm On Sep 13, 2022
I guess it's a commission based job
Re: VACANCIES ! One of the LEADING BANK In Nigeria( UBA) Hiring For Her Subsidiary by raddyworld: 8:47pm On Sep 13, 2022
EEMOSCO:
Boss, in as much as i would love to do the job, because of transportation and money matters. Please if you have any in lagos don't forget to post. THANKS

Send me ur CV, and quote ur user id on the body. And I will refer u to one of the oga in lagos
Re: VACANCIES ! One of the LEADING BANK In Nigeria( UBA) Hiring For Her Subsidiary by raddyworld: 8:51pm On Sep 13, 2022
EEMOSCO:
Boss, in as free transportation and money matters. Please if you have any in lagos don't forget to post. THANKS

Send me ur CV, and quote ur user id on the body. And I will refer u to one of the oga in lagos
Re: VACANCIES ! One of the LEADING BANK In Nigeria( UBA) Hiring For Her Subsidiary by raddyworld: 8:58pm On Sep 13, 2022
sabreal:
what is the of the leading bank?

subsidiary or branch?

United Bank of Africa
UBA
Re: VACANCIES ! One of the LEADING BANK In Nigeria( UBA) Hiring For Her Subsidiary by EEMOSCO(m): 1:21am On Sep 14, 2022
Done so already. Thanks
Re: VACANCIES ! One of the LEADING BANK In Nigeria( UBA) Hiring For Her Subsidiary by raddyworld: 6:08am On Sep 14, 2022
EEMOSCO:
Done so already. Thanks

Did u include you nairaland I.D as EEMOSCO in the Mail. Yet to see any with the I'd.
Just type ur i.d with the Subject or body of the mail that is all and I will contact u...
Re: VACANCIES ! One of the LEADING BANK In Nigeria( UBA) Hiring For Her Subsidiary by froshdhayveed(m): 6:45am On Sep 14, 2022
Please I did love to be in Ogun state.. Is there any two ways about it
Re: VACANCIES ! One of the LEADING BANK In Nigeria( UBA) Hiring For Her Subsidiary by raddyworld: 7:29am On Sep 14, 2022
froshdhayveed:
Please I did love to be in Ogun state.. Is there any two ways about it

Yes of course.
But if there is no manager in that department for Ogun state. Then u will have to related with any branch manager in the bank branch closer to you.
And if your performance hit up in a year or thereabout you may be the next manager in that state. THAT IS IF UR PERFORMANCE SPEAKS.
The subsidiary just kicked off last year June, so there are more rooms for rapid growth if someone is will work.
And the more the promotion , the more the pay...
Re: VACANCIES ! One of the LEADING BANK In Nigeria( UBA) Hiring For Her Subsidiary by EEMOSCO(m): 12:35pm On Sep 14, 2022
raddyworld:

Did u include you nairaland I.D as EEMOSCO in the Mail. Yet to see any with the I'd.
Just type ur i.d with the Subject or body of the mail that is all and I will contact u...
yes done so already
Re: VACANCIES ! One of the LEADING BANK In Nigeria( UBA) Hiring For Her Subsidiary by raddyworld: 12:59pm On Sep 14, 2022
EEMOSCO:
yes done so already

I am sorry. I still can relate.
Send your email address here, and I will crosscheck with received mails.
Have responded to all mails and didn't notice yours among.
Re: VACANCIES ! One of the LEADING BANK In Nigeria( UBA) Hiring For Her Subsidiary by Augusto20(m): 2:26pm On Sep 14, 2022
Dear Applicant,

You have being shortlisted for interview regarding your submitted C.V for the post of Sales and Customers Relationship on Thursday, 15th September 2022.
by 10am at:

HEIRS LIFE.
UBA BUILDING,
2rd floor,
UBA Regional office 5 Lebanon street, bank road dugbe
Ibadan.

Kindly come with the photocopies of your C.V and keep to time.[color=#990000][/color]

I received this Above mail,
Am not in Ibadan but in Ado-Ekiti,
His there a way of me taking the interview in Ekiti?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Between INEC And GTB Which One Would U Choose? / Urgent Job Vacancy / Graduate Customer Service Representative Job At Patricia.com.ng, 3rd October, 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.