Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Toyin Lawani Calls Out Another Designer Who Stole Her Design Unclesuru - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani Calls Out Another Designer Who Stole Her Design Unclesuru (19047 Views)

Toyin Lawani Calls Herself White Sex Angel / Toyin Lawani Calls Nina A Bitch, Threatens To Expose Her By Spilling The Beans / Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Lawani Calls Out Another Designer Who Stole Her Design Unclesuru by dachiwater: 4:51am On Jun 03, 2019
Toyin Lawani who yesterday dragged an upcoming designer for stealing her design, has called out another for same offence. 

Toyin Lawani who called out the designer identified as Lyn Couture for stealing her design, also shared a chat which alleged that Lyn Couture are passing off the design as theirs. Linda Osifo, the actress who modeled the outfit also reacted to the intellectual theft. The celebrity stylist who called out the brand on Instagram, wrote;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/03/toyin-lawani-calls-out-another-designer-who-stole-her-design/

Re: Toyin Lawani Calls Out Another Designer Who Stole Her Design Unclesuru by dachiwater: 4:53am On Jun 03, 2019
grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Calls Out Another Designer Who Stole Her Design Unclesuru by Nazarethnaza: 5:32am On Jun 03, 2019
cool cool cool cool
Re: Toyin Lawani Calls Out Another Designer Who Stole Her Design Unclesuru by itspzpics(m): 5:53am On Jun 03, 2019
Ok seeen
Re: Toyin Lawani Calls Out Another Designer Who Stole Her Design Unclesuru by saheedbadmus(m): 5:57am On Jun 03, 2019
kpele..
Re: Toyin Lawani Calls Out Another Designer Who Stole Her Design Unclesuru by money121(m): 5:59am On Jun 03, 2019
Ok
Re: Toyin Lawani Calls Out Another Designer Who Stole Her Design Unclesuru by ednut1(m): 6:00am On Jun 03, 2019
There was no patent . So how can u prove it was stolen

15 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Calls Out Another Designer Who Stole Her Design Unclesuru by Crying4NIGERIA(m): 6:01am On Jun 03, 2019
Fake friends when they stop. Taiking to u. They start taiking about u

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Calls Out Another Designer Who Stole Her Design Unclesuru by Lincoln275(m): 6:01am On Jun 03, 2019
What’s wrong with all these people sef
Re: Toyin Lawani Calls Out Another Designer Who Stole Her Design Unclesuru by iammo(m): 6:02am On Jun 03, 2019
tongue
Re: Toyin Lawani Calls Out Another Designer Who Stole Her Design Unclesuru by BruncleZuma: 6:02am On Jun 03, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: Toyin Lawani Calls Out Another Designer Who Stole Her Design Unclesuru by Jonesses1: 6:02am On Jun 03, 2019
It is well *sighs*
Re: Toyin Lawani Calls Out Another Designer Who Stole Her Design Unclesuru by omonla10(m): 6:07am On Jun 03, 2019
Women too get wahala Sha..what me am seeing is d different facial beauties..I no even notice d clothes sef

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Calls Out Another Designer Who Stole Her Design Unclesuru by lekkan(m): 6:08am On Jun 03, 2019
So we should tell her to erase what she copied?
Re: Toyin Lawani Calls Out Another Designer Who Stole Her Design Unclesuru by driand(m): 6:09am On Jun 03, 2019
angry

Did she patent the the design??

I guess not.... So why the fuss

Toyin lawani + Linda Osifo are both MAD! angry

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Calls Out Another Designer Who Stole Her Design Unclesuru by Nobody: 6:09am On Jun 03, 2019
Bros no be by force to click the video
Re: Toyin Lawani Calls Out Another Designer Who Stole Her Design Unclesuru by dona4real(m): 6:09am On Jun 03, 2019
And so what..so I should jump into river benue naw dat u had ur cloth design stolen?
Re: Toyin Lawani Calls Out Another Designer Who Stole Her Design Unclesuru by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:10am On Jun 03, 2019
register ur intellectual property grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Calls Out Another Designer Who Stole Her Design Unclesuru by RedAlert08(m): 6:11am On Jun 03, 2019
omonla10:
how much sir
Call or WhatsApp me
Re: Toyin Lawani Calls Out Another Designer Who Stole Her Design Unclesuru by Hardeyshinardt(m): 6:14am On Jun 03, 2019
Re: Toyin Lawani Calls Out Another Designer Who Stole Her Design Unclesuru by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:28am On Jun 03, 2019
Go get a lawyer gurl.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani Calls Out Another Designer Who Stole Her Design Unclesuru by Bossontop(m): 6:30am On Jun 03, 2019
undecided

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Calls Out Another Designer Who Stole Her Design Unclesuru by MicroBox: 6:31am On Jun 03, 2019
Sue them let them knows they are breaking the law. They might be illiterate s and don't know what is intellectual property.
Re: Toyin Lawani Calls Out Another Designer Who Stole Her Design Unclesuru by GrowYourSales(m): 6:31am On Jun 03, 2019
What yeye design is that? You wan mass produce the dress? tongue

Have you business sales slowed? Check my signature

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Calls Out Another Designer Who Stole Her Design Unclesuru by Hotfreezers: 6:32am On Jun 03, 2019
MicroBox:
Sue them let them knows they are breaking the law. They might be illiterate s and don't know what is intellectual property.

If she didn't register it as her design, she has no rights to sue.

I would go and show the design to suppliers on Alibaba so that she can cry wella.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani Calls Out Another Designer Who Stole Her Design Unclesuru by israelmao(m): 6:38am On Jun 03, 2019
She also stole hers from where we are yet to know.
Re: Toyin Lawani Calls Out Another Designer Who Stole Her Design Unclesuru by israelmao(m): 6:39am On Jun 03, 2019
There's never a stolen right brilliance is simply borrowed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toolz And Her Husband, Tunde Demuren, In Loved Up Photo / Tboss Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday Today, Shares Throwback Photos / Junior Pope Celebrates His Birthday With Sexy New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.