Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,163 members, 7,825,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

My Stance: Rochas Okorocha A "Wolf In Sheep Clothing" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Stance: Rochas Okorocha A "Wolf In Sheep Clothing" (304 Views)

Remi Tinubu To Smart Adeyemi: 'Are You A Wolf In Sheep’s Clothing?’ / The Downfall Of Gov. Okorocha, A Bitter Lesson To Greedy Igbo Politicians / "God Forgive Us For Making Okorocha A Governor In 2011"- Sen Victor Umeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Stance: Rochas Okorocha A "Wolf In Sheep Clothing" by Gistmeust1: 9:02am On Jun 03, 2019
#MyStance

#Okorocha_The_Statue_Erector

Just a quick one before i #Rant about COSA vs DAKOLO.

Okorocha was a "man after the people's heart" little did they know he is a "wolf is sheep clothings"

We saw pictures of the current state of State house Owerri, Imo state here on Nairaland few days back.

Rochas Okorocha after attempting to mortgage the future of the state and almost turning it into "family affairs" (maybe he needs to be reminded once again that Imo is not Saudi) which he failed, has not only shown his high level of hatred for the Imo people but revealed how incompetent he is in managing the state allocation.

"My people, my people; my governor, my governor" in Okorocha's voice!

My people, your governor, Okorocha is gradually moving his personal effects to Jos. That is, gradually relocating to his private residence in Jos, capital of Plateau State.
#AruEme!!! Like our boys would say "I DON HIT AND RUN". This is the case of Imo and Okorocha.

Okorocha thought he would be the Senate president of Nigeria but he was spanked by His cohorts (Adams and Tinubu) along side his #Iberibe Akpabio using INEC. Who Unlike others, were neglected simply because of the selfish Adamic nature.

"For the Lord disappoints the devices of the crafty so that their hands cannot perform their enterprise"

Instead of working for the state he was busy buying awards and erecting statue which is not what the people need at the moment.

After denying EFFC arrest, you will be re-arrested in few days. Shey handover is over, Ihedioha is coming for you!

"There shall be no peace for the wicked"

#NdiaAra
#AkpeluProgressRantingFromTheRainForestViaStateHouseOwerri
Re: My Stance: Rochas Okorocha A "Wolf In Sheep Clothing" by KristaPretty(f): 9:16am On Jun 03, 2019
He is better than some of our leaders who hide themselves as angels but are corrupt and even worse than devils.

First to comment grin

(1) (Reply)

Nine Perm Secs Set To Go On Voluntary Retirement In Ondo / Nigerian Governors /politicians On Their Way To Hell Fire / APC Endorses Mace Theft Omo-agege For Deputy Senate President!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.