Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,419 members, 7,836,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel (14796 Views)

In Islamic Hell Fire,there Is Hope For Atheists To Be Set Free / What Evidence Is Needed For Atheists To Believe God Exist? See Answer Here / Olukoya Hosts Sanwo-olu, Udom Emmanuel As MFM Honours First Class Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel by Bossjakande: 7:43am On Jun 04, 2019
Preshy561:
Lol. Son of a broom soup.
tribalism is too much on NL
Re: Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel by Preshy561(f): 7:50am On Jun 04, 2019
Bossjakande:
tribalism is too much on NL
Yes oo.
Re: Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel by Bossjakande: 7:59am On Jun 04, 2019
Preshy561:

Yes oo.

baby I beg u stop chatting in family rooms d women dere are useless and try to spoil young girls life.pls cococande Tabitha yettymu aim to spread rubbish lifestyle
Re: Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel by Preshy561(f): 8:02am On Jun 04, 2019
Bossjakande:
baby I beg u stop chatting in family rooms d women dere are useless and try to spoil young girls life.pls cococande Tabitha yettymu aim to spread rubbish lifestyle
Hahahah. Nobody is spoiling me jaks. grin grin
My loyalty is to my husband

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel by Bossjakande: 8:06am On Jun 04, 2019
Preshy561:

Hahahah. Nobody is spoiling me jaks. grin grin
My loyalty is to my husband
nice one our religion and culture support DAT am not saying be a slave to mam but dose devil dere want u to hate men and of possible Neva married.
Re: Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel by Preshy561(f): 8:12am On Jun 04, 2019
Bossjakande:
nice one our religion and culture support DAT am not saying be a slave to mam but dose devil dere want u to hate men and of possible Neva married.
Lol. Not happening Boss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel by paxonel(m): 9:49am On Jun 04, 2019
oyatz:

Is Atheisim a new Religion?

yes!

It is very unserious religion grin
Re: Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel by paxonel(m): 10:04am On Jun 04, 2019
lawman88:
hmmm
so this is how atheism do perform their religious rites?

After they will say they are not ritualistic grin
Re: Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel by charlsecy(m): 4:19pm On Jun 04, 2019
Yankiss:
What exactly do Atheists believe in? That there is no God?
They believe spirits do not exist. They do not believe in God, angels, Satan, demons.
Re: Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel by Evangkatsoulis: 6:53pm On Jun 04, 2019
Nigeria is a secular state. So why use state funds to build churches that little to the economy?
Re: Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel by Yankiss(m): 8:08pm On Jun 04, 2019
charlsecy:
They believe spirits do not exist. They do not believe in God, angels, Satan, demons.
That's a deeply mistaken belief. Thank you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 04, 2019
Preshy561:

The oath was orchestrated by the anti Christ fundamentalist osewwa. He claimed being an atheist but he's clearly anti Christ, that's the same threat all of them possess. If he's not particularly fighting Christianity, what stops him from making the same Oath on Christian threads too? Why protect Islam and leave the other to dogs? Is that what atheist is all about?
Take freeze for instant too, all they do is to attack only Christians but never dared the terrorists religion.

Him and his ilks will ban me for this cos he hates truth.

Atheists are unserious people.
You are biased and flawed in thinking..wanted to give you some of my time but you ain't worth it...
Obvious you are oblivious of what atheism is...it isn't anti Christ but disbelief in existence of God or gods....do you reason at all? If the owner of NL was a Christian will he permit atheist threads? But seun allows every Tom,Dick and Harry post on their various religions...can a Christian do that?

Did seun randomly prohibit Christians from posting on Muslim section or the Muslims appealed to him that it should be so?has any Christian appealed to him that only Christians should post on the Christianity section?
You guys just run your mouth out of ignorance!
Did your holy book not say that judgement will begin in the house of God?so why do you folks cry foul when someone calls out you guys for your hypocrisy? You don't say "don't judge" when celebrities,politicians and you fellow layman are judged but judge a cleric and you all scream the stale mantra "don't judge...leave judgement to God"
The state belong to no religion, yet he spent funds from the state to build for the church and he is called out for his err and you complain...is this what Jesus will have done? I love Jesus and despise Christians because they don't emulate him
Do you Christians reason at all?
CAPSLOCKED was right when he said you people either suffer from autism or retardation....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel by CAPSLOCKED: 9:33pm On Jun 04, 2019
Michellekabod2:

You are biased and flawed in thinking..wanted to give you some of my time but you ain't worth it...
Obvious you are oblivious of what atheism is...it isn't anti Christ but disbelief in existence of God or gods....do you reason at all? If the owner of NL was a Christian will he permit atheist threads? But seun allows every Tom,Dick and Harry post on their various religions...can a Christian do that?

Did seun randomly prohibit Christians from posting on Muslim section or the Muslims appealed to him that it should be so?has any Christian appealed to him that only Christians should post on the Christianity section?
You guys just run your mouth out of ignorance!
Did your holy book not say that judgement will begin in the house of God?so why do you folks cry foul when someone calls out you guys for your hypocrisy? You don't say "don't judge" when celebrities,politicians and you fellow layman are judged but judge a cleric and you all scream the stale mantra "don't judge...leave judgement to God"
The state belong to no religion, yet he spent funds from the state to build for the church and he is called out for his err and you complain...is this what Jesus will have done? I love Jesus and despise Christians because they don't emulate him
Do you Christians reason at all?
CAPSLOCKED was right when he said you people either suffer from autism or retardation....

ASIN... THEY'RE ALL MENTAL. grin
Re: Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel by malvisguy212: 10:06pm On Jun 04, 2019
Michellekabod2:

s.... I love Jesus and despise Christians because they don't emulate him
Do you Christians reason at all?....
Jesus denounced religious hypocrites. So if hypocrisy turns stomach, you might be Christ-like yourself. but Hypocrites are people who claim to be morally better than they really are. Authentic Christians claim to be so bad that they deserve no forgiveness from God.
Making it spiritually depends not on how popular or nice we are, but how much we want God to rule our life and change us.

accusing Christians of hypocrisy has not stop you from being a devoted Christian my lady. The embarrassing thing about denouncing hypocrisy is that it is equally hypocritical to condemn those who do not follow the teachings of Christ if you do not follow the teachings of Christ yourself. And one of his
most fundamental teachings is that we should take our critical eyes off the sin of others and concentrate on our own chronic need for Jesus' forgiveness
Re: Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 04, 2019
malvisguy212:
Jesus denounced religious hypocrites. So if hypocrisy turns stomach, you might be Christ-like yourself. but Hypocrites are people who claim to be morally better than they really are. Authentic Christians claim to be so bad that they deserve no forgiveness from God.
Making it spiritually depends not on how popular or nice we are, but how much we want God to rule our life and change us.

accusing Christians of hypocrisy has not stop you from being a devoted Christian my lady. The embarrassing thing about denouncing hypocrisy is that it is equally hypocritical to condemn those who do not follow the teachings of Christ if you do not follow the teachings of Christ yourself. And one of his
most fundamental teachings is that we should take our critical eyes off the sin of others and concentrate on our own chronic need for Jesus' forgiveness
I am not a Christian,thank u
Re: Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel by malvisguy212: 10:26pm On Jun 04, 2019
Michellekabod2:

I am not a Christian,thank u
oh, I am very sorry. I quote you because of the Christian part. thank you too.
Re: Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 04, 2019
malvisguy212:
oh, I am very sorry. I quote you because of the Christian part. thank you too.
You are always welcome to quote me, no reservations because I am not a Christian.. criticism is welcomed as well...we are all here to learn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel by malvisguy212: 10:49pm On Jun 04, 2019
Michellekabod2:

You are always welcome to quote me, no reservations because I am not a Christian.. criticism is welcomed as well...we are all here to learn
who am I to criticized ? we all have flaws , as the song writer say , what doesn't kill you make you stronger. are you really certain of your position in God ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 04, 2019
malvisguy212:
who am I to criticized ? we all have flaws , as the song writer say , what doesn't kill you make you stronger. are you really certain of your position in God ?
Yes
Re: Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel by wyzoe: 7:34am On Jun 05, 2019
Duggedised12:
if you are an atheist ,a stupid oath should not deter you. undecided, by the way the belief of not believing in something is religion too.

Don't atheist have branches in the north?, I think they need to sue northern governors for buying cows and building mosques with state money undecided or are atheist afraid of Islam? Una nor want dagger, just call yourselves anti-christ already so we will know where you truly stand. Nonsense !

The section 10 of the so called constitution has been rubbished since some states in the north uphold the sharia law above the constitution, infact they have adopted sharia as their constitution ,where were these good for nothing atheist when northern governors have been using state money to pay hisbah police to enfore sharia law in their various states or have these atheist been sleeping? Dunderheads they all are I must say .

Even the pictures looks like some party drug addicts and dregs organize. undecided undecided,see a so called reasonable and logical human being gunning down beer like a riffraff . yet they calim they are the reasonable ones? lol.

Hi.

You shouldn't feed into everything at first blush. You're reinforcing some preconceived notions rather than keeping an open mind.

When I saw those pictures, I was offended as clearly the OP was being ridiculous. However I started laughing at some point because it's plainly ridiculous. The people in those pictures are likely Christians. Students having a party, not atheists.

An atheist isn't a hedonistic debauchery inclined fellow, an atheist is like the average person. If I snapped my fingers and turned you into an atheist, very little would change about you or your values. In fact there are many atheists that hold what you might say are Christian values.

by the way the belief of not believing in something is religion too.

No. Just no.

Free advice from me, live and let live. Religious arguments don't help, they waste time, effort and create animosity.

Cheers

Modified: with what's happening in COZA today (June 29/30) with Fatoyinbo and the Dakolos, you see what I mentioned up there (that the people in the pics the op mischievously posted are likely to be religious).

It's shameful that such a scandal can emanate from a place of worship and you and others are being so judgemental.

Learn to understand something before attacking it.
Re: Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel by Bloooody(m): 7:43am On Jun 05, 2019
Preshy561:
Atheists abi anti Christ?

They only flex their stupid power on Christians that love peace but keep mute when Muslims kill and maim people.

They are also here on nairaland, attacking only Christian thread but you can never see their piece on Islamic thread.
Stupid mofos.
Christains love peace?
The same christians that killed the pagans during the Roman era and stole several of their holidays like easter and Christmas?
The Sam's chirstains that support the killings in the Bible?
Wasn't it your Christian God that once told the Israelites to kill all midianites but keep young virgin girls as war booty
So basically, if you were a virgin girl around that era, God would have gladly given you out as a sex slave.
If you aren't a virgin according to your religion, you deserve to be stoned to death.
You can see how stupid you are, learn your bullshit religion properly and MOST atheist were former Christians.
Re: Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel by malvisguy212: 7:45am On Jun 05, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Yes
and you are very certain that your solution to salvation is easy compare with God own ?

I believed salvation is something only God can do. the unsaved man is like a man who want to swim from river kaduna to river Niger, he can't make it on his OWN . but the SAVED man seat on a boat and allowed the boat to do ALL THE WORK.

Michelle, allowed God to do the work, salvation is something only God can do. man let alone will chose death. thank you.
Re: Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 05, 2019
I think Nigeria is practicing DEMOCRACY 'government of the PEOPLE by the PEOPLE and for the PEOPLE' therefore any GROUP OF PERSONS irrespective of whatever they believe or disbelieve shouldn't be seen as unworthy to air their views because they are also part of the PEOPLE! undecided
Re: Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel by semyman: 5:36am On Jun 06, 2019
lawman88:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
This guys need to try sue the governors in northern nigeria for abuse of power by using state funds to buy cows for sallah,sponsoring hajj,etc, then we will take them very serious
That is if you have them in those states
Re: Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel by Duggedised12(f): 7:34am On Jun 10, 2019
wyzoe:

Hi.

You shouldn't feed into everything at first blush. You're reinforcing some preconceived notions rather than keeping an open mind.

When I saw those pictures, I was offended as clearly the OP was being ridiculous. However I started laughing at some point because it's plainly ridiculous. The people in those pictures are likely Christians. Students having a party, not atheists.

An atheist isn't a hedonistic debauchery inclined fellow, an atheist is like the average person. If I snapped my fingers and turned you into an atheist, very little would change about you or your values. In fact there are many atheists that hold what you might say are Christian values.

No. Just no.

Free advice from me, live and let live. Religious arguments don't help, they waste time, effort and create animosity.

Cheers

take your free advice to atheist, live and let live,because unfortunately, this thread does not depict that, the atheist are seeking for attention in the wrong way, they are a typical example of "na who them go fit beat them they attack" . using state money for religious purpose has been a thing for long ,but what I find rediculous is that they turn blind eye when Muslims do the very same thing which makes them nothing but hypocrites and sissies who are taking the tolerance if Christians for granted.

Of course most atheist are backslidden Christians so they are more like rebels and find it more comfortable to attack Christianity than Islam. So I am guessing those people in.those photos are the backslidden christians turn atheist. undecided.

Any way, the case is already lost.Atheist are just attention seekers. These are people who still battle with their fears daily ,they ponder what lie beyond for them, etc. I know this cos I have seen one. In the end, no one really knows what is beyond the other side,its the hope that keeps us going.

Cheers.
Re: Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel by wyzoe: 7:30pm On Jun 30, 2019
Duggedised12:
take your free advice to atheist, live and let live,because unfortunately, this thread does not depict that, the atheist are seeking for attention in the wrong way, they are a typical example of "na who them go fit beat them they attack" . using state money for religious purpose has been a thing for long ,but what I find rediculous is that they turn blind eye when Muslims do the very same thing which makes them nothing but hypocrites and sissies who are taking the tolerance if Christians for granted.

Of course most atheist are backslidden Christians so they are more like rebels and find it more comfortable to attack Christianity than Islam. So I am guessing those people in.those photos are the backslidden christians turn atheist. undecided.

Any way, the case is already lost.Atheist are just attention seekers. These are people who still battle with their fears daily ,they ponder what lie beyond for them, etc. I know this cos I have seen one. In the end, no one really knows what is beyond the other side,its the hope that keeps us going.

Cheers.

COZA.

You know about all atheists because you've seen one.

I hope you'll learn to be more rational in your judgement going forward.
Re: Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel by 0temSapien: 8:27pm On Jun 30, 2019
Yankiss:
What exactly do Atheists believe in? That there is no God? Who created them? How can people be so foolish and claim wise? Atheism is not a religion but a movement. What is their grouse here? Almighty God deserves worship and praise. Gov. Udom was right in supporting the church. If they like let them sue, their suit will be thrown out. Nonsense. A bunch of deranged nincompoops.
God Almighty, the creator of Jehovah and Allah do not want worship or praise. Only egocentric and jealous beings like Jehovah are obsessed with being worship. Currently all gods who love to be worshipped have been held in spiritual cage. Read the Book of Universal History. Otem Erectus 226
Re: Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel by Duggedised12(f): 10:27am On Jul 01, 2019
wyzoe:

COZA.

You know about all atheists because you've seen one.

I hope you'll learn to be more rational in your judgement going forward.

hahahaha,I am not even a fan of churches, you do know that a person can believe in God and not go to church right? I can't even remember the last time I stepped into a church, but that will never make me denounce the existence of the One who created me, and that is the difference between me and atheists .

Assumptions is for fools,I do hope going forward you will stop assuming and be more rational undecided
Re: Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel by wyzoe: 4:41pm On Jul 01, 2019
Duggedised12:
hahahaha,I am not even a fan of churches, you do know that a person can believe in God and not go to church right? I can't even remember the last time I stepped into a church, but that will never make me denounce the existence of the One who created me, and that is the difference between me and atheists .

Assumptions is for fools,I do hope going forward you will stop assuming and be more rational undecided

Atheists aren't denouncing, they don't believe.

Your quote about assumptions applies only to you because I made none. You did, and you still are. Your own words judge you.
Re: Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel by Duggedised12(f): 5:23pm On Jul 01, 2019
wyzoe:

Atheists aren't denouncing, they don't believe.

Your quote about assumptions applies only to you because I made none. You did, and you still are. Your own words judge you.
I see you lost your brain when you typed coza undecided undecided undecided.

And how many atheist do you know their history? Gtoh, am done with you ignorance.
Re: Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel by wyzoe: 5:36pm On Jul 01, 2019
Duggedised12:
I see you lost your brain when you typed coza undecided undecided undecided.

And how many atheist do you know their history? Gtoh, am done with you ignorance.

I typed COZA to show you what is happening in Christiandom.

Not surprised it flew over your head.
Re: Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel by Duggedised12(f): 5:45pm On Jul 01, 2019
wyzoe:

I typed COZA to show you what is happening in Christiandom.

Not surprised it flew over your head.
get your head in check cos you assumed I was the churhcy type,so in the end I was right ,you did assume,but then I know it is not the forte of people like you to admit they were in the wrong.

And by the way ,you don't need to show me what is happening in coza ,amebor ,radio without wire,I am on nairaland and can read,you must like to gossip a lot ,nonsense and bye.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nwobodo wasn't a Faithful Anglican, PDP to APC wont save him– Bishop Chukwuma / Intimate Temptations, Christians How Do You Cope? / Rapture, Are You Prepared?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.