Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,067 members, 7,814,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

In Islamic Hell Fire,there Is Hope For Atheists To Be Set Free - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / In Islamic Hell Fire,there Is Hope For Atheists To Be Set Free (1231 Views)

What Evidence Is Needed For Atheists To Believe God Exist? See Answer Here / Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel / A Thread For Atheists To Air Their Views And Get Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Islamic Hell Fire,there Is Hope For Atheists To Be Set Free by TenQ: 9:03pm On Feb 15, 2023
In the Islamic Hell Fire,there is Hope for Atheists to be Set Free

I have an extremely good news for Atheists and any Person unfortunate to be consigned to the Islamic Hell fire. There is a Hadith of the greatest prophet in human history, prophet Mohammed which he received from Allah or Jubril. The Hadith is presented below

Sunan Ibn Majah 4337
It was narrated from Abu Umamah that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:
“There is no one whom Allah will admit to Paradise but Allah will marry him to seventy-two wives, two from houris and seventy from his inheritance from the people of Hell, all of whom will have desirable front passages and he will have a male member that never becomes flaccid (i.e., soft and limp).’”

https://sunnah.com/ibnmajah:4337

In case you don't understand this hadith, it was a promise of Allah (acting as a love-vendor) to the Muslim man
1. Allah himself will marry the Muslim man to 72 wives . 2 houris plus 70 wives from what Allah will give him as inheritance from the people of hell fire
2. The second promise of Allah is that the Muslim man will have a perpetual erection to be able to cope with his 72 wives.

The second part of this hadith is what concerns you Atheists and anyone unfortunate enough to be sentenced by Allah to his hell fire for not being a Muslim and for bad behaviour
Unfortunately, the criteria is a little tight o! Not every atheist can qualify but I will state the criteria here for you

Any Atheists and other people who are unfortunate to be sentenced to hell fire who will have the hope for parole from hell fire must have the following basic characteristics.

Here are the three major criteria from the love-vendor of the Islamic paradise.
1. She must be Female and young
2. She must have big boobs and nice receptor for the Muslim man's endless penis (the Arabic is more expressive)
3. She must be ready to serve the Muslim man as sex object for eternity

These three are the only conditions: it doesn't matter the nature of evil that got you into hell in the first place. Experience as a call girl or hooker may be an added advantage (don't quote me on this o)

Disclaimer:
For you guys, I'm sorry for you as the criteria does not cover you. If you are a lady but you aren't blessed Infront and between, I'm sorry for you too. Also not needed are the old ladies.

My Advice:
1. All questions to be directed to Muslims for clarification
2. Better begin to make friends with Muslims while you can. You never know if he finally chooses you to be number 70 out of the allowed maximum of 70 wives from the people of hell fire.

For my friends, I have posted the Arabic version of the hadith in the page below so that you can verify if the interpretation is off or not

Cc:
LegalWolf
Re: In Islamic Hell Fire,there Is Hope For Atheists To Be Set Free by TenQ: 9:04pm On Feb 15, 2023
The Arabic version of the hadith is posted here for you my friends to see that the meaning has not been misrepresented. You can help do justice to the translation.

Sunan Ibn Majah 4337
حَدَّثَنَا هِشَامُ بْنُ خَالِدٍ الأَزْرَقُ أَبُو مَرْوَانَ الدِّمَشْقِيُّ، حَدَّثَنَا خَالِدُ بْنُ يَزِيدَ بْنِ أَبِي مَالِكٍ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ خَالِدِ بْنِ مَعْدَانَ، عَنْ أَبِي أُمَامَةَ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ ‏ "‏ مَا مِنْ أَحَدٍ يُدْخِلُهُ اللَّهُ الْجَنَّةَ إِلاَّ زَوَّجَهُ اللَّهُ عَزَّ وَجَلَّ ثِنْتَيْنِ وَسَبْعِينَ زَوْجَةً ثِنْتَيْنِ مِنَ الْحُورِ الْعِينِ وَسَبْعِينَ مِنْ مِيرَاثِهِ مِنْ أَهْلِ النَّارِ مَا مِنْهُنَّ وَاحِدَةٌ إِلاَّ وَلَهَا قُبُلٌ شَهِيٌّ وَلَهُ ذَكَرٌ لاَ يَنْثَنِي ‏"‏ ‏.‏ قَالَ هِشَامُ بْنُ خَالِدٍ مِنْ مِيرَاثِهِ مِنْ أَهْلِ النَّارِ يَعْنِي رِجَالاً دَخَلُوا النَّارَ فَوَرِثَ أَهْلُ الْجَنَّةِ نِسَاءَهُمْ كَمَا وُرِثَتِ امْرَأَةُ فِرْعَوْنَ ‏.‏

Cc:
LegalWolf Vanessa7 AntiChristian Empiree, Rash4ductluv, BabaHeekmat, Haekymbahd, motayoayinde, drlateef, Thatfairguy1, MrCodeSolo , Hisbah21, thatsleepboy1 , Lordmoh , OBALOLA55, x123xlolls , Lukuluku69 , mhmsadyq, Ibsaq , Herkeym001 , Sulasa07 , hakeemhakeem , abduljabbar4 ,olaalekan ,Friend22 , uthlaw , Exc2000 , AbuTwins ,Akhirastriver ,Akinbahm , Sino , KayB , youngdroly , jaggabban , ukeleh , Realismailakabir , Bami8064 Greatgr , Gaskiyamagana Compton11 , Alfarouq , MrCodeSolo saintHot, drlateef, Donkmore
Re: In Islamic Hell Fire,there Is Hope For Atheists To Be Set Free by TenQ: 9:21pm On Feb 15, 2023
Dear LegalWolf,
You made a request: It has been granted!

LegalWolf may wish to explain why he will have 70 wives from the naughty girls in hell fire and only 2 houris (perpetual virgins never touched by any man or Jinn).

Me I thought the reverse should be the case.

Thanks
Re: In Islamic Hell Fire,there Is Hope For Atheists To Be Set Free by MightySparrow: 9:56pm On Feb 15, 2023
Them go dey born there?

Or sex na punishment or enjoyment?
Re: In Islamic Hell Fire,there Is Hope For Atheists To Be Set Free by LegalWolf: 10:08pm On Feb 15, 2023
TenQ:
Dear LegalWolf,
You made a request: It has been granted!

LegalWolf may wish to explain why he will have 70 wives from the naughty girls in hell fire and only 2 houris (perpetual virgins never touched by any man or Jinn).

Me I thought the reverse should be the case.

Thanks

Hahahahaha potential thEIF grin grin grin grin grin grin We want to be like King Solomon. Is it 700 wives and 300 concubines or 300 concumbines and 700 wives?
Re: In Islamic Hell Fire,there Is Hope For Atheists To Be Set Free by TenQ: 12:01am On Feb 16, 2023
LegalWolf:

Hahahahaha potential thEIF grin grin grin grin grin grin We want to be like King Solomon. Is it 700 wives and 300 concubines or 300 concumbines and 700 wives?
See your life!

Instead of marrying from the women of Paradise, why does Allah fell that you deserve 70 of the women of hell fire?
Re: In Islamic Hell Fire,there Is Hope For Atheists To Be Set Free by TenQ: 12:03am On Feb 16, 2023
MightySparrow:
Them go dey born there?

Or sev na punishment or enjoyment?
Me I no know o. You fit ask LegalWolf, na him go write letter of freedom for the young girls in hell fire
Re: In Islamic Hell Fire,there Is Hope For Atheists To Be Set Free by LegalWolf: 12:55am On Feb 16, 2023
TenQ:

See your life!

Instead of marrying from the women of Paradise, why does Allah fell that you deserve 70 of the women of hell fire?

LOOOOL! A potential thief too has the audacity to express opinion. LOL! grin grin grin grin
Re: In Islamic Hell Fire,there Is Hope For Atheists To Be Set Free by TenQ: 1:42am On Feb 16, 2023
LegalWolf:

LOOOOL! A potential thief too has the audacity to express opinion. LOL! grin grin grin grin
Tell me, why?

Re: In Islamic Hell Fire,there Is Hope For Atheists To Be Set Free by LegalWolf: 1:59am On Feb 16, 2023
TenQ:

Tell me, why?

Potential thief asking why!? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: In Islamic Hell Fire,there Is Hope For Atheists To Be Set Free by MightySparrow: 4:53am On Feb 16, 2023
TenQ:

Me I no know o. You fit ask LegalWolf, na him go write letter of freedom for the young girls in hell fire
Furofet Suleimani for don dey enjoy koekus
there tẹh teh. grin
Re: In Islamic Hell Fire,there Is Hope For Atheists To Be Set Free by TenQ: 6:46am On Feb 16, 2023
MightySparrow:

Furofet Suleimani for don dey enjoy koekus
there tẹh teh. grin
LOL!
Re: In Islamic Hell Fire,there Is Hope For Atheists To Be Set Free by TenQ: 6:49am On Feb 16, 2023
LegalWolf:

Potential thief asking why!? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Allah knows exactly how much you are worth: just a little!

Who is the one who tempts people with sex?

Is it God?
Certainly not.!

Re: In Islamic Hell Fire,there Is Hope For Atheists To Be Set Free by NEFERTITIxx: 6:50am On Feb 16, 2023
Seems the religion of peace is really giving you sleepless nights

1 Like

Re: In Islamic Hell Fire,there Is Hope For Atheists To Be Set Free by TenQ: 7:12am On Feb 16, 2023
NEFERTITIxx:
Seems the religion of peace is really giving you sleepless nights
Not really, I can't help enjoying the Arabian Nights Tales and making reading it with my friends.

Good morning
Re: In Islamic Hell Fire,there Is Hope For Atheists To Be Set Free by NEFERTITIxx: 7:28am On Feb 16, 2023
TenQ:

Not really, I can't help enjoying the Arabian Nights Tales and making reading it with my friends.

Good morning
Good morning
I think if you dwell into medieval religion
There are some more interesting topics it’s more intriguing Dan ds
Re: In Islamic Hell Fire,there Is Hope For Atheists To Be Set Free by AntiChristian: 8:19am On Feb 16, 2023
TenQ:

Good morning

Enjoy reading it as your Bible don tire you!
Re: In Islamic Hell Fire,there Is Hope For Atheists To Be Set Free by AntiChristian: 8:22am On Feb 16, 2023
TenQ:
In the Islamic Hell Fire,there is Hope for Atheists to be Set Free

I have an extremely good news for Atheists and any Person unfortunate to be consigned to the Islamic Hell fire. There is a Hadith of the greatest prophet in human history, prophet Mohammed which he received from Allah or Jubril. The Hadith is presented below

Sunan Ibn Majah 4337
It was narrated from Abu Umamah that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:
“There is no one whom Allah will admit to Paradise but Allah will marry him to seventy-two wives, two from houris and seventy from his inheritance from the people of Hell, all of whom will have desirable front passages and he will have a male member that never becomes flaccid (i.e., soft and limp).’”

In case you don't understand this hadith, it was a promise of Allah (acting as a love-vendor) to the Muslim man
1. Allah himself will marry the Muslim man to 72 wives . 2 houris plus 70 wives from what Allah will give him as inheritance from the people of hell fire
2. The second promise of Allah is that the Muslim man will have a perpetual erection to be able to cope with his 72 wives.

The second part of this hadith is what concerns you Atheists and anyone unfortunate enough to be sentenced by Allah to his hell fire for not being a Muslim and for bad behaviour
Unfortunately, the criteria is a little tight o! Not every atheist can qualify but I will state the criteria here for you

Any Atheists and other people who are unfortunate to be sentenced to hell fire who will have the hope for parole from hell fire must have the following basic characteristics.

Here are the three major criteria from the love-vendor of the Islamic paradise.
1. She must be Female and young
2. She must have big boobs and nice receptor for the Muslim man's endless penis (the Arabic is more expressive)
3. She must be ready to serve the Muslim man as sex object for eternity

These three are the only conditions: it doesn't matter the nature of evil that got you into hell in the first place. Experience as a call girl or hooker may be an added advantage (don't quote me on this o)

Disclaimer:
For you guys, I'm sorry for you as the criteria does not cover you. If you are a lady but you aren't blessed Infront and between, I'm sorry for you too. Also not needed are the old ladies.

My Advice:
1. All questions to be directed to Muslims for clarification
2. Better begin to make friends with Muslims while you can. You never know if he finally chooses you to be number 70 out of the allowed maximum of 70 wives from the people of hell fire.

For my friends, I have posted the Arabic version of the hadith in the page below so that you can verify if the interpretation is off or not

Cc:
LegalWolf

But we know the hadith is graded "Da'if" so why use it?
You are also "Da'if" Sha!

Re: In Islamic Hell Fire,there Is Hope For Atheists To Be Set Free by TenQ: 8:38am On Feb 16, 2023
AntiChristian:

Unfortunately, if the information is FALSE, why include it in your religious literatures?

A Daif hadith is NOT a proof it is wrong or a fabrication. Don't your clerics preach even with Daif Hadiths?

What about the last sermon of Mohammed? Don't you reference it as Muslims? Is it Daif or Hassan or Sahih?
Re: In Islamic Hell Fire,there Is Hope For Atheists To Be Set Free by TenQ: 8:41am On Feb 16, 2023
AntiChristian:

Enjoy reading it as your Bible don tire you!
Sorry my friend.

When I get tired of Movies for entertainment, the next is to carry the Qur'an, hadiths and the Tafsirs and I am never disappointed!

Can such be God?
Re: In Islamic Hell Fire,there Is Hope For Atheists To Be Set Free by TenQ: 8:43am On Feb 16, 2023
NEFERTITIxx:

Good morning
I think if you dwell into medieval religion
There are some more interesting topics it’s more intriguing Dan ds
Unfortunately, they don't excite me as non promise a paradise that looks and feel like a brothel for sex orgies.

Is it God?
Re: In Islamic Hell Fire,there Is Hope For Atheists To Be Set Free by AntiChristian: 8:51am On Feb 16, 2023
TenQ:

Sorry my friend.

When I get tired of Movies for entertainment, the next is to carry the Qur'an, hadiths and the Tafsirs and I am never disappointed!

Can such be God?
No be your God did same with Job? Killing almost everyone around him and destroying his properties!
Why would a loving God kill your loved ones when Satan whined him?
And same God did get share of virgins as booty in Numbers 31:40!

Wetin God need share of virgins for after killing all their families?
Can such be God?
Re: In Islamic Hell Fire,there Is Hope For Atheists To Be Set Free by LegalWolf: 9:11am On Feb 16, 2023
TenQ:

Allah knows exactly how much you are worth: just a little!

Is it God?
Certainly not.!

Hahahaha potential thief has too is talking about temptation and worth 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: In Islamic Hell Fire,there Is Hope For Atheists To Be Set Free by TenQ: 12:14pm On Feb 16, 2023
AntiChristian:

No be your God did same with Job? Killing almost everyone around him and destroying his properties!
Why would a loving God kill your loved ones when Satan whined him?
And same God did get share of virgins as booty in Numbers 31:40!

Wetin God need share of virgins for after killing all their families?
Can such be God?
Go back and read!
LOL

Can such be God?
Re: In Islamic Hell Fire,there Is Hope For Atheists To Be Set Free by TenQ: 12:14pm On Feb 16, 2023
LegalWolf:

Hahahaha potential thief has too is talking about temptation and worth 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Re: In Islamic Hell Fire,there Is Hope For Atheists To Be Set Free by NEFERTITIxx: 1:04pm On Feb 16, 2023
TenQ:

Unfortunately, they don't excite me as non promise a paradise that looks and feel like a brothel for sex orgies.

Is it God?
Loool na you come know
You de select verses you wan use cat cruise 😆
Re: In Islamic Hell Fire,there Is Hope For Atheists To Be Set Free by LegalWolf: 1:13pm On Feb 16, 2023
TenQ:

Hahahaha potential thief has too is talking about faith... LOL! future thief! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: In Islamic Hell Fire,there Is Hope For Atheists To Be Set Free by LegalWolf: 3:36pm On Feb 16, 2023
Heheheh Future thief TenQ grin grin grin grin grin

When are you writing another topic?? ehn embarassed
Re: In Islamic Hell Fire,there Is Hope For Atheists To Be Set Free by LegalWolf: 3:40pm On Feb 16, 2023
TenQ:

Unfortunately, if the information is FALSE, why include it in your religious literatures?

A Daif hadith is NOT a proof it is wrong or a fabrication. Don't your clerics preach even with Daif Hadiths?

What about the last sermon of Mohammed? Don't you reference it as Muslims? Is it Daif or Hassan or Sahih?

cc: Potential thief TenQ grin
Re: In Islamic Hell Fire,there Is Hope For Atheists To Be Set Free by LegalWolf: 3:42pm On Feb 16, 2023
AntiChristian:

LOL, I admire your resilience actually. He called me on a previous topic regarding a question I would Ideally have broken down to him. But knowing his foxy character, I just used him to catch cruise grin grin. He knows what he is doing and even after pointing him to the grade of the hadith would not help. A pathetic human I must confess. But anyways, jazakallahu khairan!

2 Likes

Re: In Islamic Hell Fire,there Is Hope For Atheists To Be Set Free by TenQ: 4:06pm On Feb 16, 2023
LegalWolf:

Hahahaha potential thief has too is talking about faith... LOL! future thief! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

You know the name given to a person who arranges girls for men!?

They are called PIMPS!

LegalWolf, What Is the name of the one arranging loose girls for your from the people of hell?
Re: In Islamic Hell Fire,there Is Hope For Atheists To Be Set Free by TenQ: 4:08pm On Feb 16, 2023
LegalWolf:

LOL, I admire your resilience actually. He called me on a previous topic regarding a question I would Ideally have broken down to him. But knowing his foxy character, I just used him to catch cruise grin grin. He knows what he is doing and even after pointing him to the grade of the hadith would not help. A pathetic human I must confess. But anyways, jazakallahu khairan!

Does Daif mean FABRICATED or UNTRUE?

SMH!

What if I told you a particular verse of the bible is Daif!? Whatever that means

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are Jehovah's Witnesses A Cult Organisation? / Examining John 3 V 16 / I Want To Contribute To The Lord's House In Toronto, Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.