Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel (14797 Views)

In Islamic Hell Fire,there Is Hope For Atheists To Be Set Free / What Evidence Is Needed For Atheists To Believe God Exist? See Answer Here / Olukoya Hosts Sanwo-olu, Udom Emmanuel As MFM Honours First Class Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel by wyzoe: 5:48pm On Jul 01, 2019
Duggedised12:
get your head in check cos you assumed I was the churhcy type,so in the end I was right ,you did assume,but then I know it is not the forte of people like you to admit they were in the wrong.

And by the way ,you don't need to show me what is happening in coza ,amebor ,radio without wire,I am on nairaland and can read,you must like to gossip a lot ,nonsense and bye.

I didn't assume you were churchy or anything, I corrected your assumptions about atheists.

Not sure why that offends you so much.
Re: Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 02, 2021
Imoh555:
Deluded people

Only a fool will say in his heart that there is no God

Only a wise man will say it aloud...

wink wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Intimate Temptations, Christians How Do You Cope? / Rapture, Are You Prepared? / Pastor Prays For "Miracle Money" To Enter Members' Bank Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.